Don't have an account? Create one!

To The End

AuthorMessage
To The End;
Salute You in Your Grave
To The End;
March 10th, 2008 at 10:47am
when i first heard this song and before i knew it was based on a book i thought it was about two families and they wanted their kids to marry for some reason but the guy didn't love the girl and the girl was a murderer so she ended up killing him nyeah.

hhhahahah i have my imaginations.

and this is my fav. song (duh, username)
xixamXaddictedX2uhun
Killjoy
xixamXaddictedX2uhun
April 6th, 2008 at 06:14pm
arsonist; edlaine:
Yup.
Great one for an inspiration, too.

Emily was a girl who was controlled and manipulated by her father. She lived a pretty tragic life.

Emily fell in love with a guy named Barron. She ignored all of the gossip and she immersed herself into an affair with Barron.

Barron decided that he was going to leave Emily for all the controversy that their affair has made. After Emily knew about this, she made sure that Barron is going to be with her whether he is alive or not. She ends up killing him and she locked herself in her room with Barron's corpse which emitted a horrible smell.

Wow you guys are not smart! A rose for emily was about emily she fell in love with a dude named HOMER for the slow people who don't know what the hell they are talking about! Homer is HOMOSEXUAL Naughty She proposes and he denies so she kills him and she sleeps with his corpse. No pretty sick rite? they don't find the body until she dies
Ashton.
Killjoy
Ashton.
April 8th, 2008 at 11:08pm
Ooohh... I happen to be a fan of this story..
and she gave him Arsenic... not cyanide.
Sorry My Chemical Romance.
I still love you though.
And i agree, cyanide does sound better.
wabagoo
Killjoy
wabagoo
June 3rd, 2008 at 10:38pm
I think that there are a few different versions of the short story "A Rose For Emily" which this song is about. Some say that Emily killed Homer with arsenic, and some say cyanide, like it says in the song. There are also other minor differences. I think that this is a very interesting song that touches upon many themes, such as the need for humans to look good in society, but also to have a secret life behind the curtain. Of course, also love, death, and revenge are highlighted.
When The Funeral End
Killjoy
When The Funeral End
June 4th, 2008 at 06:55pm
the concept that this song is about 'A Rose For Emily' totally makes sense now...
i just thought it was about some lady got married to some gay guy..
KateIsTheDevil..XD
Killjoy
KateIsTheDevil..XD
July 14th, 2008 at 02:50am
bboooooooo
methane skies.
Salute You in Your Grave
methane skies.
September 4th, 2008 at 02:56am
Does anyone think it has anything to do with the movie "The Corpses Bride"? My friend who watched that movie said it basically ties in.
raygunjones
Killjoy
raygunjones
September 8th, 2008 at 04:08pm
well, the story i imaging is two people in love that cant be together.
disenchanted romance
Awake and Unafraid
disenchanted romance
October 6th, 2008 at 03:33am
i think it's like a vow that if you really love someone that commitment is supposed to be until the end.
StandUpEffingTall!
Killjoy
StandUpEffingTall!
October 15th, 2008 at 01:00am
Its about a couple who is about to get married,but the guy really doesnt love her but other guys. Its about how a guy makes untruthful vows and the bride doesnt know it. In Love
oibigears
Killjoy
oibigears
February 27th, 2009 at 02:20pm
to be honest i think your all wrong(no offense) i thought it was a bout a man that people didn't like because he was gay, so he hires a prostitute to prove he wasn't
Britt_Scene
Killjoy
Britt_Scene
May 3rd, 2009 at 06:24pm
Hey, the meaning of this song reminds me of A little piece of heaven by Avenged Sevenfold! Wicked! Very Happy
Black Dawn
Killjoy
Black Dawn
August 13th, 2009 at 06:02pm
i think its about all the events in life and all the bad things. how he killed all the wedding party guests and saying hes sorry to the bride and groom, and if she agrees to marry him will she " would you bury me?", "would you carry me to the end", and say goodbye to everything because of all the cyanide she drunk, and shes imaganing a different life, while she is lost in a coma because she collapsed in the wedding cake, and to increase the medication to wake her up, and say goodbye to everthing and to all the choices she made
Stand By Ure Beliefs
Fabulous Killjoy
Stand By Ure Beliefs
August 22nd, 2009 at 12:02pm
Everyones suggestions make perfect sense but how doew it tie in with the rest of the album?
a touch of anarchy.
Shotgun Sinner
a touch of anarchy.
August 22nd, 2009 at 12:31pm
Stand By Ure Beliefs:
Everyones suggestions make perfect sense but how doew it tie in with the rest of the album?
Well, I'm Not Okay dosen't fit in either. Dosen't really matter.
whiteisdead
Killjoy
whiteisdead
September 2nd, 2009 at 11:21am
It sounds to me like two very different people who can never be together.
KillJoy
Killjoy
KillJoy
September 26th, 2010 at 07:35pm
ALSO:
In the story, he author refers to a tomb at the end. "He calls the mantion not a house but a tomb."
But I don't get why the stench went away after a week...
"always choking from the stench and the fumes" there was a stench from the house
"she drives at 90 by the barbies and kens" she always drove around with that guy
"I'll forget all the diamonds you ate" she went to the diamond store
"increase the medication" she got meds to kill him with
yoseob.
Bleeding on the Floor
yoseob.
September 28th, 2010 at 02:58am
airplanes.:
Does anyone think it has anything to do with the movie "The Corpses Bride"? My friend who watched that movie said it basically ties in.

i do.
xoxomycemxoxo
Killjoy
xoxomycemxoxo
October 31st, 2010 at 12:40am
Haha that song is really catchy but i dont know it by heart... Marry me.. Would you barry me? lol
angelofthemissed
Fabulous Killjoy
angelofthemissed
May 13th, 2012 at 02:28pm
This is about a southern gothic book called, "A Rose for Emily."