Congrats hun!
i would be so f*cking happy to meet them
they are my heros aswell, just like most people on his site probably haha
Anyway amazing story!!
miss mcr
Jazz Hands
miss mcr
March 27th, 2008 at 09:53pm
i am glad they are as awesome in real life as i thought they would be...u rso fuc k ing lucky!
starktreks
Devil's Got Your Number
starktreks
March 29th, 2008 at 11:42am
i love everyone's stories (: uber jealous, of course. but they're all great.
gabanti.
In The Murder Scene
gabanti.
April 15th, 2008 at 07:35pm
how long does it usually take for them to come out after a concert, if they do?
SPAMELA!!
Killjoy
SPAMELA!!
April 17th, 2008 at 05:10pm
adding my random shit...LOL but you are so lucky....=]
randomer
Jazz Hands
randomer
April 18th, 2008 at 07:22pm
jim sturgess.:
how long does it usually take for them to come out after a concert, if they do?

It depends on the gig and if the band members need to do anything before they come out like meet and greets with competition winners etc.

At the gig i went to, Frank came out but i had to wait almost 3 hours before he came out.
gabanti.
In The Murder Scene
gabanti.
April 18th, 2008 at 07:24pm
^alright, thanks.
shit. my mom's not really planning on waiting...
she doesn't want to weight longer than an hour, which i just found out a few days ago.
FDSIAGHASUIG.
so i'm guessing i won't be meeting them..?
randomer
Jazz Hands
randomer
April 19th, 2008 at 11:47am
jim sturgess.:
^alright, thanks.
she doesn't want to weight longer than an hour, which i just found out a few days ago.
FDSIAGHASUIG.

If your mum is willing to wait for an hour, you still have a good chance to meet them...well if anyone comes out, it tends to be Frank so you have more of a chance meeting him than any of the other members of the band.

If its an arena, to me it looks like they are the gigs they tend to be out later.

Another idea is to ask your mum to go over to the security to ask what time the band are due to leave the venue...as the time they give you means that if the band are coming out, they will come out before this time.

...the security guys at the arena i seen them in, were a real pain. They kept lieing to me and other fans that a) the band arent leaving till 3/4am then changed it to: b) the band already left straight after the gig.

But when my mum went and spoke to the security, they told her the truth when the band was due out...they dont tend to lie to parents as much as fans lol.

Its the security's job to lie to fans and get rid of as many fans as possible so you dont know for deffinate whether security is telling you the truth or not...depends on the venue. But you are more likely to get the truth if you get your mum to ask.

Smile hope this helps...sorry for the length of it. And hope you enjoy the gig!
Solitary Style.
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Solitary Style.
April 20th, 2008 at 02:43am
Boat house--lol! Great story ^_^
Pistol_GeeBucks
Joining The Black Parade
Pistol_GeeBucks
April 20th, 2008 at 05:12am
Wow!!!!!!!!!

You've all had such amazing experiences
and are so mega lucky

A friend of mine kinda sorta knows someone who does photoshoots with MCR
and she told mcr about us when they were doing a shoot
and she sent my friend an email saying exactly what they said to us
i havent got the email with me right now but
they said they were gonna come and visit us at our school next time they're in the UK

they actually spoke to me, my two best mates, and my two ex-bestmates who are really mean now

but MCR kinda spoke to me!

XD
Scarlett O'Hara.
Motor Baby
Scarlett O'Hara.
April 21st, 2008 at 10:27pm
Wow. Thank you for sharing hun. I'm crying now. That's amazing. I wish I could have an experience like that. But I will most likely never meet them. I can just imagine myself crying when I look at Gerard's face too. But for now I can only dream about meeting them.
gabanti.
In The Murder Scene
gabanti.
April 21st, 2008 at 10:57pm
khelda:

ahh, thank you! that helps. :]
xXxGeeLuver4LifexXx
Killjoy
xXxGeeLuver4LifexXx
April 25th, 2008 at 11:16pm
O my god! u are sooo lucky! i wuld kill to even just to get a tissue any one of them dropped...thats insane
gazelles.
Thinking Happy Thoughts
gazelles.
April 26th, 2008 at 05:31pm
jim sturgess.:
^alright, thanks.
FDSIAGHASUIG.

Assuming that you're going to see one of the little shows they're doing right now, I'd say an hour is long enough. When I went to the show on the 19th in Detroit, we only waited maybe half an hour, 45 minutes before Frankie came out to do a signing. But it also depends on the individual show and if the guys feel up to signing.

After my show, Mikey & Ray jetted off almost immediately in a van (presumably to go to their hotel, since they were in Detroit for 2 nights), then Frankie came out and signed for ages. My friends & I left after we met Frankie, so I have no idea what time Gee & Bob came out.
ellenSHIKARI
Killjoy
ellenSHIKARI
April 30th, 2008 at 01:14pm
oh my bob!!!!!!!!!! your so luckey where was the signing?? xx
ImNotOkay3505
Salute You in Your Grave
ImNotOkay3505
April 30th, 2008 at 06:13pm
khelda:
Sucre Vengeance:
^^Oh cool. =] Smoking isn't banned in the US right?Shifty2

oh, is that where you live...probably not then. The only places i can think of that have a smoking ban in public places are Scotland, England, Northern Ireland (if not its Ireland) and Italy i think. Will you be going to bamboozle left or is it not near you? If so i dont know how likely it would be to meet MCR because ive never been to a festival type gig.
you can't smoke inside public places in Delaware...of course no one knows much about delaware...
randomer
Jazz Hands
randomer
May 1st, 2008 at 06:11pm
unapologetic apathy;:
you can't smoke inside public places in Delaware...of course no one knows much about delaware...

Yeah, the number of places that are banning smoking in inside public places are growing...which makes it easier for people to meet bands (depending how strict the venue is) but i have no idea where Delaware is.
ImNotOkay3505
Salute You in Your Grave
ImNotOkay3505
May 2nd, 2008 at 02:23pm
khelda:
unapologetic apathy;:

Yeah, the number of places that are banning smoking in inside public places are growing...which makes it easier for people to meet bands (depending how strict the venue is) but i have no idea where Delaware is.

LOL yeah it's like..Dela-where?!
It the extremely tiny state right under Jersey.
Headfirst_For_Gerard
Killjoy
Headfirst_For_Gerard
May 6th, 2008 at 07:40pm
Oh my Gee....I sooo wanna be you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I seriously think I would've died if I met them. Oh and you got to hugged Gerard? I'm so envious!!! If they're ever in Denver....that would be so great!! I really really love them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3 <3 <3 <3 Gerard and MCR
Pansy Wolf
Fabulous Killjoy
Pansy Wolf
May 7th, 2008 at 01:44pm
I went to a signing, at forbidden planet in central London,
I got there at six o clock in teh morning, and waited till half one To meet him
It still really hasn't settled in i met him, i cried right infront of him
and i didn't know until i was in the room with him
but MIKEY WAS THERE TOO!
eeek, he was laughign at me because iw as crying
Gerards hands smell of dove soap(Y)
hehe,
Was so amazing, i can't actually believe i met them both!
In one day, i missed a day off school to go thereSmile
ehhe, i would have quite happily stayed fromt eh night before so i was at thefront, but mother wouldn't letmeSad

still, was incredible.