Don't have an account? Create one!

Meeting MCR (life changing)

AuthorMessage
CherriBoomBoom
Fabulous Killjoy
CherriBoomBoom
March 14th, 2009 at 04:33pm
OMG.
I'm so jealous of all you people here who met the guys.
But it's great for you too.
They're so nice.
Could someone explain to me how to meet them when you go to a show ?
'Cause some people meet the guys in stores when they release a record, but they don't seem to do it in Montreal... Or maybe I'm just not well informed ? Ugh. I just wish i could meet them. Only once. It would be, AWESOME.
So if someone has a way of meeting the guys before/after a show, please tell me how, it would be WONDERFUL Very Happy
thanks Smile
dinosrawr
Salute You in Your Grave
dinosrawr
March 14th, 2009 at 09:37pm
they're simply amazing, each of them in their own way.
well, album signings in stores is a great way to meet them.
but you can usually catch them before and after shows as well.
there's this comic store in london that gee and the guys like to look at before a show, so we sometimes see if we can spot them in there when they're in town.
that being said, you have to draw a fine line between spotting them and following them. no one likes to be stalked, = p.
i'm not saying that you would do that, by any means, just something to think about = ]

i've never gone to a show and not seen frank out greeting people,
he's amazing for it.
good luck ^_^
CherriBoomBoom
Fabulous Killjoy
CherriBoomBoom
March 15th, 2009 at 12:21am
Oh well thanks Smile
I'll keep that in mind ^^
That being said, there's this TV show in Quebec where they get people to meet their favorite celebrities (actors, bands, etc.)
I'm gonna subscribe (or is it suscribe? I always read too fast XD) What have I got to lose ?
Maybe they'll pick me and I'll be as lucky as you ^^!
Oh and since next year, I'll have a huge project to do, and I've chosen to do a biographical text on them, it would be awesome if I could interview them.
Hope Lady Luck will be on my side Very Happy!
dinosrawr
Salute You in Your Grave
dinosrawr
March 16th, 2009 at 01:00am
aw, well i wish you the best of luck!
they are really good guys, it's an absolute pleasure to meet them = ]
frankieroandMCR
Killjoy
frankieroandMCR
April 10th, 2009 at 08:02am
OMG...
You are the luckiest girl EVER.
You got to talk to Mcr, and they liked you!
GAH!
One day, one day I'll meet them...
dinosrawr
Salute You in Your Grave
dinosrawr
April 11th, 2009 at 11:12pm
frankieroandMCR:

One day, one day I'll meet them...

yes, one day i believe you will. = )

gosh, i re-read this thread tonight.
i'd forgotten how young i used to be.
Dear Tokyo...
Salute You in Your Grave
Dear Tokyo...
April 12th, 2009 at 11:35pm
Holy crap! How did you not die? I would be so scared to meet them. If I were you, the moment one of them said 'Hi' or anything for that matter I would have turned around and high-tailed it out of there, hid behind a trashcan or something and wait there for like an hour.
Wow. I don't know if it's weird to say this, but you're really brave.
The whole thing makes me want to hide under my desk just thinking about it. >_<
brandleys;
Death Defying
brandleys;
April 13th, 2009 at 12:21am
Maggirific:
Holy crap! How did you not die? I would be so scared to meet them. If I were you, the moment one of them said 'Hi' or anything for that matter I would have turned around and high-tailed it out of there, hid behind a trashcan or something and wait there for like an hour.
Wow. I don't know if it's weird to say this, but you're really brave.
The whole thing makes me want to hide under my desk just thinking about it. >_<

I wasn't that scared when I met Frank. It was random, even though it was at his other band's show, Leathermouth. I told my mom I didn't want to meet him, but someone we were with just HAD to get his attention. He was really nice, by the way. It's not as bad as you think it would be. They're just normal people.

AND... when I did meet him, my sister hugged him and I have problem talking to people, so my mom told him my name and he looked at me and said 'Hi _____' and shook my hand.
emseeare
Joining The Black Parade
emseeare
May 20th, 2009 at 01:17am
I met Gerard and Frank after a concert. They both signed my driver's license and I actually got pulled over that night. Haha. Even funnier, Frank signed FUCK THE POLICE on the back.

I was speeding and 17 and over curfew.
The cop laughed.
No ticket.

Smile
Queen Obscene
Always Born a Crime
Queen Obscene
May 21st, 2009 at 02:25pm
emseeare:
I met Gerard and Frank after a concert. They both signed my driver's license and I actually got pulled over that night. Haha. Even funnier, Frank signed FUCK THE POLICE on the back.

The cop laughed.
No ticket.

Smile

Oh, I'm really jealous! I have never met them. I want to so bad... but I'm a bit scared, though. I'm really small, and... they wouldn't see me if we were many. Sad
Incognito.
Bleeding on the Floor
Incognito.
May 23rd, 2009 at 06:10am
Aww that is so lucky.. I'm so jealous... but they were all so sweet to you. You're so lucky Smile
If I met them I'd thank them for saving my life... if I could speak through the tears that is...
VeexVenom
Thinking Happy Thoughts
VeexVenom
May 24th, 2009 at 03:39pm
Congrats to all you guys that met the boys. I'm a tad jealous, but that's only natural, right? Haha. Very Happy
Hate.To.See.You.Cry
Killjoy
Hate.To.See.You.Cry
June 4th, 2009 at 04:24pm
okay, i dont even know you like everyone else here cuz i just joined but,
KRISTEN YOUR THE LUCKIEST GIRL EVER!
i would die if I just went to their show.
im thinking about writing a letter for if I'd ever meet them, but, i dont think i ever will.
its an extremely depressing thought, but i like reading this cuz for some reason it just gives me hope.
you deserved to meet them, giving them those nice things, they probably still remember you.
did they ever e-mail you, if so, thats awesome..
xocarrington
bellamurte
Killjoy
bellamurte
June 12th, 2009 at 09:23am
*sounds like a retard*
I've never been to a signing before, I've always been under the impression they sign your stuff and maybe say the odd thing if you say something. So I'm epically happy that they spoke to you, and we're so lovely. I'd be too afraid to tell them that they saved my life Sad
Harlequinn
Salute You in Your Grave
Harlequinn
June 9th, 2010 at 07:27pm
emseeare:

The cop laughed.
No ticket.

Smile

that is the best story ever! haha so awesome.

i met ray in an alley before a show in denver. I wasn't supposed to be back there, but since my car, that i had parked that morning, was in their little area i had to go and move it lol. He was really nice and waved, he was on the phone though so i didn't bother him.
LauraBlueEyes
Killjoy
LauraBlueEyes
September 26th, 2010 at 07:43am
Wow that is amazing! Reading the part where you were talking to Gerard made me tear up, I hope I can meet them someday Smile
GlitteringEyes
Killjoy
GlitteringEyes
September 26th, 2010 at 05:45pm
Wow, the first story is just amazing.. I was literally in tears! :/ And the one about the driver's license - AMAZING HAHA. Love it!

I had the chance to meet the guys about 3 and a half years ago, but i just couldn't move. There was hardly anyone around, we waited behind after the gig, and i was about two people back from them, i could easily have pushed.. My best friend got her converse signed by Mikey. Frank and Gee came out too.. Think Bob did, can't remember about Ray.. Afterwards i was so so so annoyed at myself for not being able to do a thing, but i guess it's just how it is.. I'm seeing them in London and i know i'm gonna be an utter mess.. You'd never believe i'm 19 and vaguely sane.. Ah well.. :p I can't wait ♥