November 3rd, 2006 at 11:37pm
iono. looks like a new video, eh?

but i was expecting, FIRE! remember?
Miranda
Killjoy
Miranda
November 3rd, 2006 at 11:46pm
Shocked Oh YAY!

I love their videos.. I hope it is a new video!
xxnevercominghomexx
Jazz Hands
xxnevercominghomexx
November 3rd, 2006 at 11:53pm
actually, i think that is the third video. i remember reading an article that said something about a director that wasn't Sam Bayer and stuff
gabbagabbahey
Jazz Hands
gabbagabbahey
November 4th, 2006 at 12:00am
^ahh that makes sense. no fire. haha.

yep that guy soooooo doesnt look like sam bayer.
this vid is prolly cancer, eh? looks pretty lame and boring so far. not much..errr....excitement/spunkyness? well i guess there shouldnt be excitement in a video for a song called cancer. so i guess that makes sense. hmmm...

BRING MARC WEBB BACK!!!
MandyMutilated
Thinking Happy Thoughts
MandyMutilated
November 4th, 2006 at 05:35am
i agree bring back mark webb,

yes it does look like the video for cancer cause if you listen to the lyrics and imagine gerard singing it and imagine his lips moving with the words, thats how it could look paused...
famous_last_words
Motor Baby
famous_last_words
November 4th, 2006 at 07:12am
i dont think its a video the brums have microphones and stuff. i saw the dudes website and it says he flims things for the 4music program thingy so its probly for that
Jake
Joining The Black Parade
Jake
November 4th, 2006 at 09:33am
I miss Marc Webb too.
I just hope I understand this video, cause honestly, as soon as I saw Welcome To The Black Parade, it just kinda left me with my mouth hanging open going..."What was that? Is he dead or something? I don't get it."
fabulous killjoy.
fabulous killjoy.
November 4th, 2006 at 10:24am
It's not a new video, I thought it was a performance for MOD or something up in Canada. I had a thread on this before here and it got locked or something.

Edit:

bookworm:
^ its a collection of performances for Music on Demand, not a music video

Oh, and even if this was for a video, the one coming out in January (that was the month, right?) would've had the fire in it. They would've released that one first. Wink
stfu.
Salute You in Your Grave
stfu.
November 4th, 2006 at 12:48pm
I just read like 2 seconds ago that it was directed by Jake Davis.....Never heard of him
DeadlyPoisoned
Bleeding on the Floor
DeadlyPoisoned
November 4th, 2006 at 01:13pm
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo another new video their on a role.!!hope fully this would be better then the black parade...
I liked it but not that much!!...It was a weird video...
stfu.
Salute You in Your Grave
stfu.
November 4th, 2006 at 01:22pm
OMG r u serious!? Shocked I LUVED IT!!!!!!!!!!!
ImNotOkay3505
Salute You in Your Grave
ImNotOkay3505
November 4th, 2006 at 01:27pm
Don't jump to conclusions- it could just be performances for some channel like Much Music or something. No one really knows. And if it was for a video it would be for the 3rd one, not the second one.
gabbagabbahey
Jazz Hands
gabbagabbahey
November 4th, 2006 at 04:25pm
Awful Just To See.:
Don't jump to conclusions- it could just be performances for some channel like Much Music or something. No one really knows. And if it was for a video it would be for the 3rd one, not the second one.

we're not jumping to conclusions. we're just saying that its a possibility that its a new video. but yeah, it prolly is just some other kind of performance. GRRR
gabbagabbahey
Jazz Hands
gabbagabbahey
November 4th, 2006 at 04:27pm
GothFairyGodess:
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo another new video their on a role.!!hope fully this would be better then the black parade...
I liked it but not that much!!...It was a weird video...

yeah i didnt like it much either. i liked the old videos better, they were so simple and easy to understand! and in WELCOME TO THE BLACK PARADE, at first i was all like WTF? WHY IS THERE A GOAT LADY THERE?!
x.lady.of.sorrows.x
Really Not Okay
x.lady.of.sorrows.x
November 5th, 2006 at 12:54am
yeah....looks like cancer...

cancer or disenchanted.....
Not__Me
Fabulous Killjoy
Not__Me
November 5th, 2006 at 06:52am
head1stforhalos:
It's not a new video, I thought it was a performance for MOD or something up in Canada. I had a thread on this before here and it got locked or something.

Edit:

bookworm:

Oh, and even if this was for a video, the one coming out in January (that was the month, right?) would've had the fire in it. They would've released that one first. Wink

what he/she said
fabulous killjoy.
fabulous killjoy.
November 5th, 2006 at 12:10pm
give'me'a'reason:
head1stforhalos:

Edit:

bookworm:

what he/she said

she Smile
my chemical romance.
Banned
my chemical romance.
November 5th, 2006 at 01:28pm
I kind of doubt it's a new video. In one of the 'Making of's, Gerard basically said he wasn't a fan of music videos that just showed the band performing in a room or an arena.
It seems a little too plain for MCR. And I don't think Cancer is the best song to make a video to.
And if it was a video, maybe it's something like I'm Not Okay, where they switched locations, like from the school to the garage..
Light Up; Flurry!
Salute You in Your Grave
Light Up; Flurry!
November 5th, 2006 at 01:53pm
gabbagabbahey:

Ahahaha, I love that pic. It looks like Gerard's so tired he's going to fall over into his mug.

And.....I wish SOOOOOO badly that Marc Webb would come back into all the vdi making. I LOVED those vids.

I really wasn't so impressed on WttBP, even though it's MCR and I love it...it's just not even touching how much I loved the Helena and I'm Not Okay vids.

*Waits for the new MCR video very impatiently* Fire and tackleage, people! *taps foot*
brentx08
Killjoy
brentx08
November 6th, 2006 at 10:22am
That's cool. It looks like they're copying Taking Back Sunday's music video for "MakeDamnSure." Does anybody know what I'm talking about?