Don't have an account? Create one!

INO pen pals

AuthorMessage
guran!
Shotgun Sinner
guran!
November 16th, 2006 at 12:20pm
yepp. INO pen pals. Here you might be able to get an INO pen pal or talk about your INO pen pal. or what you sent and stuff Smile

I'm sending a letter to Elsa at the moment Smile

When fileing a request for pen pals you must state the following.

Name:

you could add more but that's just basics so people will know who'd they'd like to write with. oh, and it would get advicable to PM the person before you write to the, so they'll know the letter is coming Wink

Admin edit: No addresses are to be given out on INO, including PM's. Please exchange only email addresses; physical addresses may be exchanged from personal emails. Thanks!
PRETZELS!
Bleeding on the Floor
PRETZELS!
November 16th, 2006 at 12:49pm
I like this idea, actually. ^^

Name: Erika ;D
Intrests: Photography, designing, music (of course), drawing (mostly illustrations and comics) and art. I like to write also, and I write alot of music and poems.
Listens to: MCR, Misfits, Joy Division, FFTL, the Used, the Hush sound, the Audition, Black Flag, DK, Alice in Videoland, Kent and alot more.
Fav food (yeah, random I know XD): I really like American pancakes, Skittles, Dr. Pepper, Root Beer, sushi, coffee, carrot muffins. I'm so unhealthy. x]
Languages spoken: Swedish, English (been studying it for 7 years) and a little bit French (not much tho).
Other stuff about me:
- If I really like a thing I get stuck to it. And I learn everything about it. (Like before I was really in to Japan, japanese culture and J-music. I even learned some japanese at that time)
- My guilty pleasure is Gwen Stefani.. :]
- I've been to 9 concerts, and my first one was in 2nd grade (8 years old) and it was the boyband Five.
- My parents are divorced.

Email me at yourheartstopsbeating@hotmail.com for address/email. ^^
Leonardo DiCaprio
Crash Queen
Leonardo DiCaprio
November 16th, 2006 at 12:51pm
Name- Tater
Age-15
Intrests- Green Day, Panic! At The Disco, Reading,Writing,
Elephants,Smallville,The Wizard Of Oz. And much,much more.

Pm me for my email address.Cool

lanee.
In The Murder Scene
lanee.
November 16th, 2006 at 12:54pm
Name: Lanee. (Lee Anne.)
Music:Nirvana, My Chemical Romance, Paramore, Panic! at the Disco, From First To Last, Cute Is What We Aim For, Hole, The Distillers, Taking Back Sunday, etc.
Interests: Music, Writing, Drawing/Sketching, Reading, Movies.
I play guitar, I'm in a band. I play ice hockey, (cough. assistant captain.), I don't really play much other sports though.

PM me for email & etc. =) <33333!
guran!
Shotgun Sinner
guran!
November 16th, 2006 at 01:46pm
of. I forgot to post myself Smile I don't feel like editing.

Name: Guran
Intrests: Music, bass, flute, writing, poetry, drawing. Movies Reading and stuff like that. I really like doing anything artistic, and believe or not, I actually think school is cool. And I love badmington
more:
and I am officially obsessed with vampires. ask me anything. I've got it on them Wink
I live in Iceland -sigh-
I speak Danish, English and Icelandic

pm for address/email
INFLIGHTRADIO.
Devil's Got Your Number
INFLIGHTRADIO.
November 16th, 2006 at 02:01pm
Name: Evelyne
Intrests: Music [the main thing], reading, art [although I don't know a lot about it], movies, funny series [mostly british ones] or series like CSI, midsomer murders, etc. I play the piano, but I don't like it, and I spend way too much time on the internet.
Favourite bands at the moment are: MCR, FFTL, P!ATD, Death Before Disco, Arctic Monkeys, Something Corporate, Jack's Mannequin, The Clash and a lot, a lot more. But this variates a lot.
You can catch me eating way too much of this: Chinese food, ice cream, pasta, chicken and of course french fries and chocolate [the belgian specialties]
I can speak: Dutch, English, a little bit of French, but I'm not good at it and a tiny bit of German. It's my first year, so don't try to talk to me in German.
Things you might want to know:
- My parents are divorced.
- I like a lot of Sean Paul songs, don't hate me for that.
- Unlike most women, I'm not obsessed with shoes, but with cd's
- I really really really really like cats =) They're so adorable!
- I write very ugly xD

PM me for address =]
Nikki.
Awake and Unafraid
Nikki.
November 16th, 2006 at 02:23pm
Name: Nikki
Interests: MCR, music, going to school, going on the computer, being with friends, more that I can't think of.
Anything else you wanna know if you wanna write to me, PM me.
ageha.
Bulletproof Heart
ageha.
November 16th, 2006 at 02:25pm

Name: Anna
Intrests: Music, Internet, history, Dracula, hardcore stuff, reading, photography, writing.
Anything else : PM.
Drkmysticgrl91
Killjoy
Drkmysticgrl91
November 16th, 2006 at 02:35pm
Name: Theresa
Interests: Playing piano, and guitar
Drawing and writting poetry
Caution! Toxic!
Shotgun Sinner
Caution! Toxic!
November 16th, 2006 at 02:38pm
Name: Sarah
About:
I like strange things and very funny things.
I have a warped sense of humour.
I love making people laugh or at lest trying.
I love music. Obviously. Particularly A7X and Mutual Flame.
I love shoes. Like, loads. I spend hours on the internet looking at them.
I dont have straight hair ¬.¬
I like writing letters and internetting.
I'm crap at languages but I love them and foreign films. Especially things like Todo Sobre Mi Madre and The Choir.
I like shopping.
And sunglasses.
I love photography and everything about it.
I like drawing.
I hate Bebo.
I'm from the UK.

PM meh.
dean winchester.
Tragic With a Capital T
dean winchester.
November 16th, 2006 at 03:26pm
Name: Kym
Interests: Music. Politics. Supernatural things. Writing. Media arts. And much more.
For anything else, PM me =)
reinvent love.
Bulletproof Heart
reinvent love.
November 16th, 2006 at 04:08pm
This is a really cool idea. =]

Name: Amanda [likes to be called Manda]
About me: My all time fav band is Panic! At the Disco. I love scene/emo pictures. [but not the ones where people take pictures of blood and cutting themselves and crap. ><] I love to take pictures. I like to mess around with my myspace a lot. I like rainbows. I like soccer. I hate snow, but it's pretty to look at when it's not all muddy and slushed up on the streets. I like to dye my hair a lot. Annnnnd, if you want anymore info, you can PM me. =D

PM me for last name and address. ^^,
Eveline
Demolition Lover
Eveline
November 16th, 2006 at 04:16pm
Name ; Eveline [ Better known as Amy ]
Age ; 15
Interest ; Screwing things up. Being me. Music. Watching Viva La Bam or Jackass.

Pm for the adress.
The Nightbeast.
Salute You in Your Grave
The Nightbeast.
November 16th, 2006 at 04:20pm
Name; Christina
Age; 13
Interests; I love music, I would probably die without it. Im pretty much a camera whore. Maury Povich is the coolest guy pretty much ever. Silverstein is my herion. I love dying my hair, its really fun. Im German, but we moved to America a month after I turned one. Chris Farley is my hero, as well as Mahatma Ghandi. In Hindu and a vegetarian. That's all I can think of right now.

PM me for adress and full name
bloodredruby69
Banned
bloodredruby69
November 16th, 2006 at 04:27pm
Sure why not.

Name; Ruby

Age; 18

Interests; I love to have intelligent conversations, and can discuss just about anything. People seem to love to talk to me, and I don't know why. Children love me, and again, I don't know why (though I don't waste time thinking on it when I'm running) and I am a shit magnet. I have strong views, strong love of music, and a general laid back attitude. I write, draw (usually anime style), knit and crochet, cook, sew, and craft like the wind.

Not to mention that I'm remarkably hard to offend or piss off.

If you want to talk to me, PM me first, and we can talk a little through PMs. That way, I'll at least know who I'm going to be writing to.

Ja ne
lynda is nonexistant
Bulletproof Heart
lynda is nonexistant
November 16th, 2006 at 06:23pm
Name; Lynda.
Age; 14.
About; I'm very sarcastic. In fact, I'm hardly ever serious. I have a strange sense of humor, and few people actually get it. I'm more friendly than I seem. I appear mean sometimes, but I'm really not. I don't go out much. I hate doing sports. I'm a lazy bum, which is why I spend most of my time on the computer.

For more information and the address, just PM me. : D
I won't bite, I swear.
soleil vs the dark.
Awake and Unafraid
soleil vs the dark.
November 16th, 2006 at 06:31pm
O: I was just thinking about this.

Name; BOB. >] Actually no. Soleil.
Age; Thirteenteenteen.
Interests; Sarcastic. Very. I like getting in trouble. xD Uh, I live in Canada. I'm pretty much always on the computer. I like music, yeah. I can't commit to anything. D; I reallyreally hate sports but I love running. Er. Anything else, PM me or MSN me or email me or something. Kthx. :]
poop.
Bleeding on the Floor
poop.
November 16th, 2006 at 06:38pm
Name: Hannah
Interests:From First To Last, My Chemical Romance, The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus, The Used, Paramore.
About: I'm crazy, but I can be serious when I want to. I can be extremely random. I'm bipolar. When I run out of things to say I say random words. I'm fairly easy to get along with.

Just PM me for my address. =]] Duh.
Thankies much.
Amy;;
Salute You in Your Grave
Amy;;
November 16th, 2006 at 06:50pm
Name: Amy
Interests: I live in New Zealand,
I love music (MCR, FFTL, PATD ect),
I also love writing and getting letters,
I dont really have any hobbies, cause my job and school take up too much time.
I really dislike sports, spend alot of time on the computer.
I hate summer. I only know english...And Im getting sick of talking about myself.

So PM me for address ect
lana del rey.
Demolition Lover
lana del rey.
November 16th, 2006 at 07:04pm

Name: Skipper.
Interests:

-Music. Although, isn't everyone on this site.
-I'm really into lesser known bands. Like you know, the ones that haven't hit it big.
-I'm completely open minded when it comes to everything except for Waycest.
-I live in a small town in Australia.
-Getting letters makes my day/week/month.
-There is one person I hate above everyone else in Music. Nelly Furtardo. This hatred stems from her first album.
-I love Spongebob Squarepants. I have no idea why.
-I have a 4 year old Niece called Madison and a 10 month old Nephew called Will. There is no one in the world I love more than these two kids. I would do anything for them.
-I'm a movie buff. 'Cause I tend to be in hospital alot, I end up watching alot of movies. Ask me about a movie. Chances are I've seen it.
-I have a strange knack of remembering song lyrics.

If you wanna know something else, or if I've piqued your interest, PM me.

Love Skipper xx.