Don't have an account? Create one!

INO pen pals

AuthorMessage
Ilovehellokitty
Killjoy
Ilovehellokitty
September 28th, 2008 at 03:40pm
Name: Alexandria.
Interests: reading & hanging out with ppl.
Mocker
Salute You in Your Grave
Mocker
September 28th, 2008 at 10:31pm
Name: Maria-Elena. But I go by Maria.

Intrests: Music, reading, literature, computers, Zoology, Marine bio, Science, Philosophy, Astrology, Egyptian History, Wicca, Photography, Vampires, and evverything that has to do with England and Ireland.

Music: Top Bands: Simple Plan, My Chem, The Horrors and PanicATD. I like loads of other bands though. Stuff ranging from the 20's to the 70's. Im a huge Beatles fan. Also, I REALLY love The Who, Bob Dylan, Jimi Hendrix, Janis Joplin, Queen, The Ramones, and Sex Pistols. Was never much a fan of the 80s and 90s, but I love Nirvana, Jesus and The Mary Chain,The Gruesomes etc. I do also like music from today as well, some faves are The Cab, Madina Lake, Billy Talent. The White Stripes, Thenewno2, Neils Children, Klaxons, S.C.U.M, Schoolyard Heroes, New Young Pony Club, Ipso Facto, The Ruling Class, and Silversun Pickups. Most probably havnt heard of some of these bands sometimes 'cause I tend to like stuff from England and their, what I call "Best Bands Kept Secret" scene.

Books & Movies: I read like a madwoman. Im such a bookworm sometimes that it drives my family crazy. Fave series are Sweep, Twilight, Cirque Du Freak, Nancy Drew, Harry Potter, The Morganville Vampires, Mates & Dates, and House of Night.

Movies. Old school Horror. Stuff with Vampires, werewolves and zombies. Cant handle anything that inclues torture though *shiver* i live for the the back-then movies though. Anything that had Marilyn Monroe in it, all of Abbot and Costellos movies, all of The Beatles movies etc. I love movies and documenteries about bands and musicians. Some favorties are About About Son: Kurt Cobain, No Direction Home: Bob Dylan, Jimi Hendrix Live at Woodstock, The Monterey Pop Festival and various movies on The Beatles. Im a major geek for the series movies. HP, LOTR, POTC, The Godfather, and of course, Star Wars. All time fave movies are "Sid and Nancy", "Good Morning Vietnam", "I Wanna Hold Your Hand", "Legend" and "The Devil Wears Prada"

Random info: Im in a band. It was formed by a friend and I. She's the lead guitar and I sing. I also play guitar as well. I want to learn the drums and piano some day though. Before I moved to WA, I had lived in CA from the time I was born, till I turned 14. I live for 2 telly shows. C.S.I and The Mighty Boosh. Im really into Fashion. Ive been drawing clothes ever since I was about 9. its always been a big thing for me and I love it to death. I have 2 dogs. A Siberian Husky and Toy Poodle. Their names are Sierra and Joshua 4th. Since I moved up here to WA, Ive always been home schooled fully or partially while attending a public school part time. Right now Im getting my G.E.D at Clark College and might return to Highschool somday before I'm 21. My main goal in life is to officially start and band and tour. But before all that happens I would like to get into being a Chef, Massage Therapist, Designer, or something to do with kids. My personality is a bit shy but I like meeting new people and having friends.

Any further info can be found at my Myspace. Link: www.myspace.com/surrender_disenchanted You can messege or friend request me there if anyone is interested. or reach me on my email. discodc13@hotmail.com
Amy;;
Salute You in Your Grave
Amy;;
September 29th, 2008 at 10:20pm
ohmigosh.
On the first page there is a post from me, but I wrote it 2 years ago, and it is seriously out of date so I'm going to do a new one.

Name: Amy
Interests: I always have trouble with this part, I dont really like talking about my self. But i'll try for all you Wink

I live in small town in New Zealand, Im still at high school, but only have about 5 weeks left. After that I might either do midwifery or accounting, still not sure.
I have a 1 year old sister who I spend most of my time with, but when i'm not playing with her I like hanging out with friends, going for drives, going to town on friday nights, camping.
Im mostly into rock music, but I do like my Kanye and Pharell, as well as some top 40 stuff if its good.

I love getting letters, and will definatetly write back to any sent to me.
You can find out more about me her www.bebo.com/redpix
Send me a email at amy_moore22@hotmail.com to get my address.
Don Juan Triumphant
Salute You in Your Grave
Don Juan Triumphant
September 30th, 2008 at 08:33pm
name: lynae (lynn ae, like renee but with an l)
interests:music, band, jazz band, art.

live in pennsylvania, USA.
have one pain in the ass sister who is 12
have a few pets, dog, cats, chickens, fish...

i like MCR, MSI, tokio hotel, three days grace, paramore, flyleaf.

message me to get my email. =]
my unique romance
Jazz Hands
my unique romance
October 2nd, 2008 at 03:14pm
name: faye
intrests: music, history, badminton

live in london
got younger sis and older step bro in NZ
doin a levels : history enligh lit, pyshcology and biology!

PM for email Very Happy
love mcr (thats a given coz im on INO)
reallllyyy sarcastic
idk. my bff jill?
Demolition Lover
idk. my bff jill?
October 2nd, 2008 at 04:05pm
Name - Victoria but feel free to call me Vicky. (:
Age - 14
Intrests - Music,photography,and writing are my passions. I love being outside,swimming,and volleyball too.

I love getting letters in the mail,emails,PMs,you name it.
(:
jonas erik altberg.
Banned
jonas erik altberg.
October 4th, 2008 at 05:35am
[gigglez] i like this thread. =]]
Name- abbi // mckenna.
Age- 15
Interests- Sweden, Languages, Music, Basshunter, any kinds of music, i love love love wathcing football if there's someone fit playing. And i also love Rafael Nadal & Fernando Torres loads. =]]
Go fuck yourself
Devil's Got Your Number
Go fuck yourself
October 4th, 2008 at 04:22pm
name: Ali
interests:music, art, writing, reading and debating

live in San Diego, California (I hate it)
have one pain in the ass sister who is 9
have an old dog named Jenna (I've had her since I was 5), and a somewhat stolen cat named Bob,..

i like MCR, MSI,Leathermouth, Ludo, Panic at the Disco, Say Anything, Escape the Fate, Alesana

message me, I'm really nice
poor song.
Salute You in Your Grave
poor song.
October 5th, 2008 at 09:08am
Name: Eloise.

Music: This Tawdry Affair , The Horrors, Ipso Facto , Lykke Li, Neils Children , My Passion , The Kooks , Jesus and Mary Chain etc. Mainly old British bands such as the ones produced by Joe Meek.

Books: Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde , Pride & Prejudice , Twilight , Macbeth, Romeo and Juliet, to kill a mocking bird

Interests: Fashion, art and poetry.
If your interested in having me as a pen pal my email is : yourrotten@hotmail.co.uk =] I think I'm quite a nice person.
styles.
Awake and Unafraid
styles.
October 5th, 2008 at 09:28am
NAME; Jade.
AGE; 16.
LOCATION; i live in essex, which is a county in england. It's about 20 minutes outside of London.
LIKES; eating, sleeping, INO, painting my nails, Myspace, Facebook, sloff days, roast dinners, makeup, dark eyes, red lipstick, floral dresses, big hair, big bags, junk jewelery, ciggerettes, orange and mango juice, tanned skin, journalism, making videos, laughing, dr.pepper, mayonaise, swimming, boys, and music.
ADDITIONAL INFO; i really dont know what to say atm, but i really would like to get to know some of you here on a deeper level. i really am excited to maybe have a pen pal, so please if your interested, just contact me by PM and i'll give you my details.

Thankyou (:
Chantal
Bleeding on the Floor
Chantal
October 6th, 2008 at 10:34pm
Name:Rachel
Interests:
-Vintage Fashion and Jewelry
-music
-books
-Art/Photography(others, not my own)
-poetry/writing(my own, not others)
-comics
-post secret
-animals(vegan)
-sarcastic humor
-randomness
-message boards/myspace/facebook/blogging(internet addict)
-shows/moshpits
-good times with old friends
-meeting new friends

I'd love to hear from you!!
email:hondaveg@aim.com
Elsa
Fabulous Killjoy
Elsa
November 1st, 2008 at 11:48am
Name: Erin
Intrests: Photography, music (obv), poetry, drawing, film making and art.
Listens to: MCR, Leathermouth, Paramore, Metallica, Johnny Cash, Frank Sinatra, jefree star, flyleaf, black flag., the mission etc
Languages spoken: Swedish, English
Other stuff about me:
- Im reallly into youtube... im addicted Smile
- i love the super mario brothers
- i dont believe in labels
- i live in london, uk
- im mixed argentinian and israeli (and a bit of nigerian)

pm me
The Only Hope.
Demolition Lover
The Only Hope.
November 1st, 2008 at 12:55pm
Name;Emma
age;15 almost 16
location;Illinois,USA
interests;My Chemical Romance,vampires,zombies,ghosts,music,books,drawing,concerts,halloween,making friends,movies (mostly Tim Burton movies),photography,shopping,project runway,comic books,art,and more.

contact me at
AIM;pumpkinqueen1124
MSN;MCRforthewin@hotmail.com
or you can pm me. (:
Smooth Criminal
Bleeding on the Floor
Smooth Criminal
November 2nd, 2008 at 12:04pm
Name: Nicole
Intrests: Music, poetry, photography/filagrophy, vampires, twilight, and other things i cant think of rite now lol.

AIM: Poisonxgirl923
or PM=]
bloody_vampire
Killjoy
bloody_vampire
November 2nd, 2008 at 06:52pm
Name: Tiffany
Interests: music, fashion, friends, hangin out all the random stuff
15 yr old girl would be into and of course MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE
beautiful loser.
Really Not Okay
beautiful loser.
November 2nd, 2008 at 07:49pm
Name: Mikayla (I go by Mik or Pika)

Age: 2 weeks from being 15 (though on here it says I'm already 15)

Interests: Music, Anime, Manga, Art, Pokemon, Comedy, making youtube videos, and Japan.

Listens to: The Used, Aiden (my 2 favorite bands!!), MCR of course, NOFX, Pennywise, The Cure, Mindless Self Indulgence, AFI, The Clash, Chiodos, The Smiths, and a lot of other stuff that is too much of a long list.

I loooooooooooove scary movies!!! My favorite movie is The Shining. I also believe that I am a vampire. I give good advice to people that need it.

yahoo: somebody_shoot_me29@yahoo.com (tell me you are from INO so I won't freak out about it)
girl interrupted.
Salute You in Your Grave
girl interrupted.
November 3rd, 2008 at 06:25am
name: kathryn, but people call me kat/kate.
interests: music, clothes, jewellery, disney films, and makeup.

i live in wales, in the uk.
i can also speak welsh quite fluently, and i'm learning french and spanish. (:
i love getting emails/PMs/letters, anything. (=

email/msn: bringmoreknives@live.com
myspace: http://www.myspace.com/119700032/
teen spirit.
Crash Queen
teen spirit.
November 6th, 2008 at 02:13pm
Viv, but everyone calls me Vivree or Vivsy.
14 going on 15.
Music, art, film.

I'm Irish and half french.
I love emails and especially letters.

Just pm me if you wanna be penpals. =]
teen spirit.
Crash Queen
teen spirit.
November 6th, 2008 at 02:15pm
ignore
invisible monsters.
Bleeding on the Floor
invisible monsters.
November 6th, 2008 at 09:01pm
name=Lorah
age=14
interests=Music; I play guitar, piano, clarinet, and i never really stop singing xd. I'm a computer geek, no doubt. other things i'm addicted to would be writing (I have countless notebooks filled with countless stories), my phone (it's really crappy but i love it) and coca-cola.

Music: My Chemical Romance--they saved my life eight times, they're basically my everything; but still, they're not the only thing i ever talk about.(lawl. surprising, right?=]) Say Anything, Panic! at the disco (i like the old panic better), Motion City Soundtrack, Pencey Prep, Leathermouth, The Used, 3OH!3, ectttt.

i'm really really random, and value friends and music more than anythingg. I love to laugh, and I'm real easy to talk to. I'm tolerant of basically everything, as long as you're not sexist, homophobic, or racist.
I really love horror movies, like old school. Psycho by Alfred Hitchcock is my favorite from back then, House Of Wax is my favorite modern one. Some would say I'm twisted, but really, I'm just a little out of wack with a touch of insanity=)

lawl, anyway, if by some chance you're interested in being penpalss, just pm me anytime=]