Don't have an account? Create one!

get the walker ready

AuthorMessage
gabbagabbahey
Jazz Hands
gabbagabbahey
November 17th, 2006 at 09:49pm
mcr isnt getting any younger. they're getting older and older every day passes. lol next thing you know it, they'll be drinking prune juice and be calling all their fans "sonny." we all know age cant possibly affect their song writing and stuff like that, but stuff happens as people get older.do you guys think they'll be able to keep up with what they've already established in the years to come?

remember the memories of the past.
cherish the times of the present.
look forward to the events of the future. <--ha, just felt like saying that
StonyPony
Jazz Hands
StonyPony
November 17th, 2006 at 10:31pm
I dunno. Let's ask Mick Jagger or Steve Tyler.
Raven of Azarath
Salute You in Your Grave
Raven of Azarath
November 17th, 2006 at 11:24pm
^ hahahaha, exactly. I think if nothing serious happens, they'll just become the Rolling Stones. At least, I hope that's what will happen.
suica
Killjoy
suica
November 17th, 2006 at 11:56pm
Well...It would be so cool that they become the new rolling stone...really Clap Mr. Green but If we refer to life on a murder scene...gerard clearly say that he wish that somehow the band members go back to normal...have a family and things like that...I think that there was even a confirmed rumour about the fact that they want to take a big break after the world tour... Just hope they don't and that they are immortal and stay young forever! Very Happy No in fact we just hope that they are rich vampires...so we could go to their shows when we'll be 90 years old and it will be the same as today! Surprised
Punk_Bling_Girl_85
Bleeding on the Floor
Punk_Bling_Girl_85
November 18th, 2006 at 06:01am
suica:

we just hope that they are rich vampires...so we could go to their shows when we'll be 90 years old and it will be the same as today! Surprised

hehe that is the best line I have ever heard! God Im sure we all wish it was true!
zero mechanism.
Salute You in Your Grave
zero mechanism.
November 18th, 2006 at 08:30am
Ehhh, they're not that old yet, and won't be for a while.
And I think when they do, they'll be cool old people, not the prune-drinking kind.

Just look at the Rolling Stones Surprised
bound and gagged
Bulletproof Heart
bound and gagged
November 18th, 2006 at 10:35am
My nana went to her first Stones concert Tuesday

First time she's seen them, and she's been a fan for 40 years

She said, "Call me if My Chem's around that long."
Simbaaaaa.
Joining The Black Parade
Simbaaaaa.
November 18th, 2006 at 05:06pm
that's scary. they're really old.
~Frankie'sGirl~
Killjoy
~Frankie'sGirl~
November 19th, 2006 at 04:03pm
For the love of Gerard, they are not getting old. Gerard is the oldest one in the band and he is only 29. Look at Billie Joe Armstrong of Green Day. He is 35 and is still rocking out like he's 20. Green Day has been around for 17 years now and they are still rockin'. I think My Chem definatly has the potential to do the same thing.
madame angst
Salute You in Your Grave
madame angst
November 19th, 2006 at 05:49pm
Haha. The Rolling Stones are older than dinosaurs. Laughing

I wonder how the heck they're going to make new albums. Or what they're going to be about. It seems like they had a hard time with their recent one, and they made it seem like one of their last. Neutral
maudlinromance
Bleeding on the Floor
maudlinromance
November 19th, 2006 at 06:01pm
^ Really? I didn't get that vibe, and there is an interview somewhere that says when they run out of things to write thats it or something. I'm rambling, but do ya know what I mean? They have stuff to write about, it is just a process is all I'm trying to say.
Ceiling Gerard
Awake and Unafraid
Ceiling Gerard
November 19th, 2006 at 06:01pm
Uhh Gerard is only 30...that isn't old.
Lost.In.Morgue
Jazz Hands
Lost.In.Morgue
November 19th, 2006 at 06:45pm
There not old.I laughed when you wrote there going to be calling all there fans 'sonny'.Lol aww I can kinda imagine them old they would still be awesome.
StonyPony
Jazz Hands
StonyPony
November 21st, 2006 at 07:47pm
For the record, though, I don't like the Stones. Gah, the Stones and the fuckin' Hell's Angels ruined the 60's for everyone!

Also...I plan to quit liking the band if they really do go on a super extended break. I just don't think that seems very 'game' of them. It's hard to explain.
gabbagabbahey
Jazz Hands
gabbagabbahey
November 23rd, 2006 at 12:35am
but dont you guys think some elements suck as gee's voice are weakening a bit? A BIT!! not a lot, but a bit. gee cant reach those high notes as often and hold on to some notes that long anymore.
Darkened Angel
Salute You in Your Grave
Darkened Angel
November 23rd, 2006 at 09:39am
Maybe a bit, but look at it this way, the guys have practically been touring non-stop, leading to them being tired. If you only had less than 6 hours of sleep, I don't think you'd be hitting many high notes either.

And even if (they could end up like the Stones, it'd be cool as hell too) they do become 'old people' they'll be the coolest ones in the nursing home, that's for sure Cool
Smashed Pumpkin
Salute You in Your Grave
Smashed Pumpkin
November 24th, 2006 at 08:57am
dammit, I hate to think about my favourite bands getting old, cause then it reminds me they're not going to stay a band forever. Sad
gabbagabbahey
Jazz Hands
gabbagabbahey
November 25th, 2006 at 02:07am
^ lol dont worry. they're vampires remember?? vampires are immortal! lol jk

they're prolly going to be a band for a long time because when the band ends, they're pretty much screwed since frank and mikey didnt finish college and the rest really dont have much interest in occupation other than music. or do they?
Mad World.
Shotgun Sinner
Mad World.
November 30th, 2006 at 02:12pm
well as much as i would love for mcr to be immortal, i really hope they don't keep rocking forever like the stones. don't get me wrong i love the stones and aerosmith, but there's something about a sixty something old dude rocking out that freaks me out No i hope we get awesome stuff out of them for a good long while in their younger years, and then we'll have awesome memories, not the creepy kind (sorry for saying so)
jerseyxxkid
Jazz Hands
jerseyxxkid
November 30th, 2006 at 03:45pm
gabbagabbahey:
^ lol dont worry. they're vampires remember?? vampires are immortal! lol jk

they're prolly going to be a band for a long time because when the band ends, they're pretty much screwed since frank and mikey didnt finish college and the rest really dont have much interest in occupation other than music. or do they?

But Frank has something to fall back on. Skeleton Crew.