emo drama queen
April 19th, 2007 at 08:17am
Cry
Kirstyf
Jazz Hands
Kirstyf
April 19th, 2007 at 09:10am
kevethisis4u:
Thanks Toothy for the comment and KirstyF for the company!

You're welcome. And thanks for spelling my name right - so many people on here don't (and you can knock the 'F' off and just call me Kirsty)!
Person0001
Always Born a Crime
Person0001
April 19th, 2007 at 09:12am
LOL Kirsty - I can see how that would happen. Stay-at-home MCR dads LOL
Jetset.Pansy
Killjoy
Jetset.Pansy
April 19th, 2007 at 10:00am
Mcr will never give up i dont care if they have to play till there im there graves its worth it, The Black Parade Will Carry On
pumpkinpiemuthafucka
Bleeding on the Floor
pumpkinpiemuthafucka
April 19th, 2007 at 11:59am
kevethisis4u:
SIgh...see this is what I hate about visiting a board largely dominated by teenagers. Since when is 30 old? And Gee's the oldest one!

I`m def not a teenager!!
Person0001
Always Born a Crime
Person0001
April 19th, 2007 at 02:44pm
Pumpkin are you in my decade? That would rock - go MCR moms!
Sin D
Fabulous Killjoy
Sin D
April 19th, 2007 at 10:51pm
nah i thnk they will seperate and have seperate lives......my friends thinks green day will be the next rolling stones
Toothy
Salute You in Your Grave
Toothy
April 19th, 2007 at 11:06pm
vamp14freak:
nah i thnk they will seperate and have seperate lives......my friends thinks green day will be the next rolling stones

They way Billie Joe is going, ...he's going to be the next Bono.
ashleyy toro.
Banned
ashleyy toro.
April 22nd, 2007 at 02:41pm
Lolz, Ray's gonna get arthritis(sp?) in his fingers, Frank's gonna live off Ben-Gay...
Adorkable.
Motor Baby
Adorkable.
April 22nd, 2007 at 05:04pm
StonyPony:
I dunno. Let's ask Mick Jagger or Steve Tyler.

Exactly.
They're still "cool", and they're old.
I don't exactly see the point of this thread though.
T.T
Motor Baby
T.T
April 22nd, 2007 at 05:44pm
I think they should call it quits after 4 albums or 15 years. Which ever comes first. All good things should come to a gracefull, planned ending.
Adorkable.
Motor Baby
Adorkable.
April 22nd, 2007 at 05:44pm
WHAT!!!?!?!?!?!

Gerard said they're only halfway done, so I'm assuming at least 6 albums.

Very Happy
don't aim to please.
Banned
don't aim to please.
April 22nd, 2007 at 05:59pm
X.I_love_vampires.X:
I think they should call it quits after 4 albums or 15 years. Which ever comes first. All good things should come to a gracefull, planned ending.
4 albums??? That would mean that after the next album, they're over! And all the legendary bands stay together for a long, long time.NoNoNo
valiumobsequy
Awake and Unafraid
valiumobsequy
September 5th, 2008 at 06:56pm
I hope they're along for a loooooooooooonnnnnggggg time I would be heart broken if they werent around
demolitionloversmway
Thinking Happy Thoughts
demolitionloversmway
September 6th, 2008 at 12:36pm
ahh their not old! theyre still 20 in my mind!
annaaloves
Bleeding on the Floor
annaaloves
September 6th, 2008 at 05:03pm
we haven't got anything to worry about,they're still quite young, i mean the oldest members are 31, which isn't old at all. look at bands like green day and foo fighters, the members in those bands are pushing/past 40 and they're still going strong.
cyAb6a
Salute You in Your Grave
cyAb6a
September 6th, 2008 at 07:59pm
there not anywhere near done, they aren't even old yet, i mean come on 31 isn't that old people, there going to stop when they're ready like Gerard has said, and they are going to end sometime you people need to accept that fact, Gerard has said that when it's over he wants the bands members to have families and live normal lives again, and when they do break-up, which they will eventually, hopefully not very soon, but you all know that they will, it doesn't mean we have to stop being fans, we can still be crazy obsessed fans even when they do break-up
Person0001
Always Born a Crime
Person0001
September 6th, 2008 at 08:30pm
Okay, look, don't wanna be rude here, but a) how old are you? b) the oldest member is 31 - that is FAR from old c) Plenty of dudes still rock it well into their 60's (which is STILL not old) i.e. Aerosmith, Zep; the prune juice years don't start until your 80's, Hon d) the band is only 7 years old
invisible monsters.
Bleeding on the Floor
invisible monsters.
September 6th, 2008 at 08:52pm
personally, i don't think the band is really anywhere near done if they're only seven years old. In all honesty, i'd be really disappointed. I mean, I know that they put anything and everything they've got into what they do, but, still, even motion city soundtrack has been a band for like, fifteen years, and they aren't even real big yet, with no signs of stopping. Not to mention the stones and aerosmith. And, Gerard did say that someday he wanted to just settle down and have a normal life. I don't think we should all be fretting about this right now. It doesn't really seem that it's gonna end anytime soon. Doesn't seem like it to me, anyway.
vengeance university
Shotgun Sinner
vengeance university
September 7th, 2008 at 09:06pm
mcr's not old. they're all in their 20's or 30's, that's not old at all!
gerard just likes to think he's an old person for some reason. [am i the only one who notices that...?]

though i really don't like the rolling stones, i hope mcr lasts as long as they are lasting. that would be great. x]