Don't have an account? Create one!

Dec 15th show in Chicago

AuthorMessage
BatKissMasquerade
Really Not Okay
BatKissMasquerade
November 18th, 2006 at 10:28pm
Hey is anyone here going to the dec 15th show at the aragon ballroom?
crackerjack
Jazz Hands
crackerjack
November 19th, 2006 at 09:55pm
BatKissMasquerade:
Hey is anyone here going to the dec 15th show at the aragon ballroom?
wanted to go, but it's sold out now.
xXxMurder_MachinexXx
Killjoy
xXxMurder_MachinexXx
November 22nd, 2006 at 09:41am
YAY! I'm going! Woohoo! haha I'm so happy. Dance
xXxMurder_MachinexXx
Killjoy
xXxMurder_MachinexXx
November 22nd, 2006 at 09:45am
Actually, me, my sister, and my cousin are arriving in a limo. =] I also got backstage passes. Oh, and either before or after the concert, me, my cousin, my sister, Gerard and Mikey's cousin Dez, Gerard, Mikey, Frank, Ray, and Bob are all going to Starbucks together. Oh it's gonna be sooo good. haha ;] COFFEE!!! YAY COFFEE!!! haha
missMICHELLE;
Motor Baby
missMICHELLE;
November 22nd, 2006 at 12:44pm
I wanted to go.

xXxMurder_MachinexXx:
Actually, me, my sister, and my cousin are arriving in a limo. =] I also got backstage passes. Oh, and either before or after the concert, me, my cousin, my sister, Gerard and Mikey's cousin Dez, Gerard, Mikey, Frank, Ray, and Bob are all going to Starbucks together. Oh it's gonna be sooo good. haha ;] COFFEE!!! YAY COFFEE!!! haha

Lucky!!
crackerjack
Jazz Hands
crackerjack
November 22nd, 2006 at 02:19pm
xXxMurder_MachinexXx:
You are so lucky!

Tell them they have to come back to Chicago soon!
BatKissMasquerade
Really Not Okay
BatKissMasquerade
November 23rd, 2006 at 11:51pm
hey they already did came back to chicago. last month on the 26th at the house of blues which i also wentSmile damn you're gonna meet the guys at starbucks?! shit i wish i went i love their mocha frapps their sooooo damn good!!!!
BatKissMasquerade
Really Not Okay
BatKissMasquerade
November 23rd, 2006 at 11:54pm
i forgot to say if anyone else is going to the dec 15th show or whatever send me a message and maybe we could meet up or something
crackerjack
Jazz Hands
crackerjack
November 24th, 2006 at 11:49pm
BatKissMasquerade:
hey they already did came back to chicago. last month on the 26th at the house of blues which i also wentSmile damn you're gonna meet the guys at starbucks?! shit i wish i went i love their mocha frapps their sooooo damn good!!!!
Yeah, I know. It was impossible for me to get tickets Disgust

Have fun though
BatKissMasquerade
Really Not Okay
BatKissMasquerade
November 25th, 2006 at 12:10am
thanks but as soon as the concert is over i'm gonna post a recap here for anyone who couldnt make it
crackerjack
Jazz Hands
crackerjack
November 25th, 2006 at 08:42pm
BatKissMasquerade:
thanks but as soon as the concert is over i'm gonna post a recap here for anyone who couldnt make it
Yay! Mr. Green
Spaztastic
Salute You in Your Grave
Spaztastic
November 26th, 2006 at 12:45pm

I'm going. yaay for me. Dance

I swear I was one of the people that bought the last tickets since that same night my friend tried buying tickets, too, but it was sold out.

wanna know how lame I am? I was laughing histarically(sp?) when I found I was going...
Hey...it's my first MCR concert...
Lol.
xxHow I Disappearxx
Motor Baby
xxHow I Disappearxx
November 26th, 2006 at 09:46pm
I was going to go - I was gonna drive 6 hours and spend the night - but the day I went to buy the tickets they sold out Sad
BatKissMasquerade
Really Not Okay
BatKissMasquerade
November 27th, 2006 at 08:15pm
xxHow I Disappearxx:
I was going to go - I was gonna drive 6 hours and spend the night - but the day I went to buy the tickets they sold out Sad

oh i'm sorry you didnt get the chance to get the ticketsSad but good news is mcr is gonna start their north american tour in february so there's a chance they might come here next year as well and i promise for you guys that im gonna post a recap hereSmileFor all of you who's never been to a mcr concert and is planning on going in the future and WANTS to buy tickets before they sell out my best advice is to buy them the day they go on sale or the first week they go on sale. if you wait too long tickets will sell out quickly. This was how i got tickets from the last two concerts i been to a month ago including the last mcr show i went
Spaztastic
Salute You in Your Grave
Spaztastic
November 27th, 2006 at 11:01pm

yeah...buy the tickets the day they come out.
Don't run with the chances like I did...my mom bought them they night they sold out.

-whipes forhead-
at least I'm going!
I_am_the_Penguin
Really Not Okay
I_am_the_Penguin
November 28th, 2006 at 06:49am
I wish I could have gone, but I leave for basic training Dec. 12th...
But hey! I was at the HOB show in October, so I'm not freaking out. Hope you all have a great time. Come arena tour, I'm going to figure out how I can see them again. Here's hoping that they play San Antonio...
anna's just a kid.
In The Murder Scene
anna's just a kid.
December 3rd, 2006 at 09:36pm
I was going to go, but then I found out that it was sold out. It was so perfect, because my older brother lives like literally just up the street from the Aragon Ballroom, so he was gonna go with me, and then I could crash at his place after words. But nooooo..... Its sold out. Disgust
Spaztastic
Salute You in Your Grave
Spaztastic
December 3rd, 2006 at 10:26pm

awwww...don't worry, though!
They're gonna start their touring soon. Maybe around Feburary I think...
my mom keeps on annoying me be asking, "What should I wear."
>.> I know she's gonna do something stupid. So I just said if she does I'll start making my way far away from her...unless I'm close to the stage than I can't go anyway >.>
God! Why can't I go by myself?!
crackerjack
Jazz Hands
crackerjack
December 7th, 2006 at 08:15pm
Ahh! I think I'm going to the concert!!!!
crackerjack
Jazz Hands
crackerjack
December 11th, 2006 at 01:47pm
Hey can I meet up with one of you guys? None of my friends have tickets, and I don't want to be alone.

myspace: url - /lovejeph
message me!!