Don't have an account? Create one!

Dec 15th show in Chicago

AuthorMessage
aLittleKILLjoy
Killjoy
aLittleKILLjoy
December 14th, 2006 at 01:46pm
I'm going too!!!! Tomorrow night, my cousin, my brother, and his friend are all going. *screams* I haven't been to a show in so long and I really really really need this. o_O

I will be wearing my black fishnet sleeves, my "Fire at will" black shirt, and black and gray camo pants. Good luck trying to find me in th sea of dark clothes tho. I'm the short, long black-haired, brown kid who will be singing along and screaming.
little wing
Killjoy
little wing
December 14th, 2006 at 03:32pm
My first show. I'm a little worried, because I'm pretty sure my friend is going with me just to get out of the house, and she might be a bit of a downer. But maybe I can just ignore her.
crackerjack
Jazz Hands
crackerjack
December 14th, 2006 at 08:54pm
aLittleKILLjoy:
I'm going too!!!! Tomorrow night, my cousin, my brother, and his friend are all going. *screams* I haven't been to a show in so long and I really really really need this. o_O

I will be wearing my black fishnet sleeves, my "Fire at will" black shirt, and black and gray camo pants. Good luck trying to find me in th sea of dark clothes tho. I'm the short, long black-haired, brown kid who will be singing along and screaming.
Yeah, and I'll be the black chick with a black and white macbeth track jacket on Razz
Spaztastic
Salute You in Your Grave
Spaztastic
December 14th, 2006 at 09:27pm
little wing:
My first show. I'm a little worried, because I'm pretty sure my friend is going with me just to get out of the house, and she might be a bit of a downer. But maybe I can just ignore her.

dude...at least you're going with a friend. It's my first show too, and I have to do with my mom.
Meh...she's letting me just walk away from her to get closer to the stage. Hahaa... I don't think she cares what happens. I think whatever happens she'll just say it's my fault.
-shrugs-
little wing
Killjoy
little wing
December 14th, 2006 at 11:04pm
Packaged Rebellion:
little wing:

dude...at least you're going with a friend. It's my first show too, and I have to do with my mom.
Meh...she's letting me just walk away from her to get closer to the stage. Hahaa... I don't think she cares what happens. I think whatever happens she'll just say it's my fault.
-shrugs-
Wow, that sucks.
Spaztastic
Salute You in Your Grave
Spaztastic
December 14th, 2006 at 11:08pm

Tell me about it.

at least I'm going though.
I asked her why I couldn't go by myself and her reply was, "Do you really want to see them?"
-sigh-
It's gonna be fun though...so I guess it doesn't matter.
A lot of the people in my school are pissed at me since I got three of the last tickets. Haaa...they sold out the day I ordered mine.
aLittleKILLjoy
Killjoy
aLittleKILLjoy
December 15th, 2006 at 03:16am
[/quote]Yeah, and I'll be the black chick with a black and white macbeth track jacket on Razz[/quote]

Ok, if we see each other, we should just scream out our user names...though if it's the wrong person we'll just look weird, but it's ok and will probably be blamed on excitement for the concert. And if not, who cares?

Anyways, hope you have fun ^_^
Synyster Lisa
Demolition Lover
Synyster Lisa
December 15th, 2006 at 06:57am
Sad Crying or Very sad I hope you all have fun at Twisted if you're going.....I kinda wish I hadn't found this thread.....Yeah....I live in....well....by Chicago....but it sold out before I could get my tickets....cause I HAD to move........Now i'm even more depressed than I was....Damn........ oh well........have fun chicagoans who are going....
crackerjack
Jazz Hands
crackerjack
December 15th, 2006 at 01:42pm
aLittleKILLjoy:
Yeah, and I'll be the black chick with a black and white macbeth track jacket on Razz[/quote]

Ok, if we see each other, we should just scream out our user names...though if it's the wrong person we'll just look weird, but it's ok and will probably be blamed on excitement for the concert. And if not, who cares?

Anyways, hope you have fun ^_^[/quote] haha alright
aLittleKILLjoy
Killjoy
aLittleKILLjoy
December 16th, 2006 at 11:52am
The show was great. I posted my experience in the MOSH PIT STORIES! topic. I think, not in order, this is what they played.
the end
dead!
The black parade
I'm not okay
Thank you for the Venom
Mama
Famous Last Words
Cemetery Drive
Cancer
It's not a fashion statement its a fucking deathwish
Famous Last Words
Helena
I Don't Love You
You Know What They Do To Guys Like Us In Prison
This is How I Disappear
Teenagers
Hope you guys are feeling as crappy as I am. It was worth it tho. Tell me if I forgot any songs.
Spaztastic
Salute You in Your Grave
Spaztastic
December 16th, 2006 at 01:03pm

yeah that's what they played.
I got stuck in a mosh pit. It fucking scared me since I wasn't expecting it. Lol

but this tall ass dude helped me get to the front. why? I'unno. I didn't even know him.
Lol
crackerjack
Jazz Hands
crackerjack
December 16th, 2006 at 02:33pm
aLittleKILLjoy:
The show was great. I posted my experience in the MOSH PIT STORIES! topic. I think, not in order, this is what they played.
the end
dead!
The black parade
I'm not okay
Thank you for the Venom
Mama
Famous Last Words
Cemetery Drive
Cancer
It's not a fashion statement its a fucking deathwish
Famous Last Words
Helena
I Don't Love You
You Know What They Do To Guys Like Us In Prison
This is How I Disappear
Teenagers
Hope you guys are feeling as crappy as I am. It was worth it tho. Tell me if I forgot any songs.
I got there late and couldn't find you or batkiss. But I still had a great time Very Happy
I was on the left side where Frankie was hehe so hot! I have to see them again soon Smile
did any of you guys take pics? I wasn't able to.
Spaztastic
Salute You in Your Grave
Spaztastic
December 16th, 2006 at 02:55pm

aha...I was on the same side as you.

I only got pics on my cellphone.
The damn lady took my camera battery away!
I got pissed since EVERYONE had cameras...next time I'm bringing either a digital camera if I ever get one or another battery so that bitch can't do anything.
Lol
crackerjack
Jazz Hands
crackerjack
December 16th, 2006 at 03:33pm
haha she took my battery too >_<
I have to make sure I'm prepared next time
aLittleKILLjoy
Killjoy
aLittleKILLjoy
December 16th, 2006 at 09:02pm
I was kinda center-left and I had an awesome view of Gerard when the curtain dropped. He was all in the light (which was purple for a little bit) and I looked up and there he was. It was very *ahhhhhhh*. I smiled up at him like a big dork before the crowd smooshed me.
aLittleKILLjoy
Killjoy
aLittleKILLjoy
December 16th, 2006 at 09:05pm
crackerjack:
I got there late and couldn't find you or batkiss. But I still had a great time Very Happy
I was on the left side where Frankie was hehe so hot! I have to see them again soon Smile

I couldn't find you either but then I couldn't see anything but the backs of tall people. Plus my head kept getting pushed down. I think I need platforms or something.
crackerjack
Jazz Hands
crackerjack
December 16th, 2006 at 09:50pm
aLittleKILLjoy:
crackerjack:

I couldn't find you either but then I couldn't see anything but the backs of tall people. Plus my head kept getting pushed down. I think I need platforms or something.
I was surrounded by dudes with drinks and pre-teens (they were so tiny) I was looking for fishnets but there were quite a few people wearing them. And then I remembered you said you were short and brown and none fit the desciption. I even tried to send a text message on the big screen lol but it wouldn't send.
Spaztastic
Salute You in Your Grave
Spaztastic
December 16th, 2006 at 11:17pm
crackerjack:
I was surrounded by dudes with drinks.

haaha...so was I! But this one dude helped me get really close to the stage & made sure no one pushed me back since I'm only 5'4'', and everyone was at least 6 foot around me.
He was really nice...I was talking to my friend today and I was like, "There were the creepy people, than there were the creepy nice people like that hot guy that was by me the whole time."
He kept on "play punching" my shoulder and was like, "you got what it takes to be at wild concerts...you don't let anyone push you back."...I guess it was 'cause this one girl tried to get by me, but I wouldn't move and I kinda elbowed her. Lol...she pissed me off...I had a perfect veiw of Frank and Mikey. I didn't want to move!

but! I did get a message on the screen...I thanked my mom for taking me since I knew she wouldn't have fun. at the end while walking back to the car she was like, "I liked a few of the songs, but not his language."
I just stared at her and was like, "Mom! Tommy and TJ (my mom's friend and his son) are from the same place they are! TJ talks the same way!"

aLittleKILLjoy
Killjoy
aLittleKILLjoy
December 16th, 2006 at 11:49pm
My cell sucked in there. And then it was so crowded and crazy that I was scared of losing my phone if I took it out. THe only pic I managed to get was of the black banner with "The Black Parade" on it before the set went on.
Spaztastic
Salute You in Your Grave
Spaztastic
December 16th, 2006 at 11:57pm

I was afraid too...than like when the area I was in started jumping like crazy this one kid ran into my and I dropped my phone. I nearly cried since I was afraid someone would step on it.
Luckily no one did & I was able to take like 30 pictures. Most I deleted since the quality was bad, or the lights messed it up. Since I'm short I just held my phone above the crowd and took pictures. Most of the time I got 'em, but sometimes I missed.
lol