Don't have an account? Create one!

Famous Last Words Video Premier.

AuthorMessage
Mad World.
Shotgun Sinner
Mad World.
January 12th, 2007 at 12:37am
^I think I do too. I like when things are left raw.
pumpkinsmcrfingrock
Killjoy
pumpkinsmcrfingrock
January 12th, 2007 at 03:32am
Saw the official vid and liked the subtle changes in it. There were two, one where Gerard is like ripping at his face from the right side, and of course the end was much better. I still dont know why they altered the song ending though. The album ending to the song is amazing. . this one is just, ehhhh. .

So, I like the video . .but still think its the worst one they've done. I mean you are doing a conceptual album right? So seems like every video should have a story behind it, like WTTBP. Do this type of performance vid on three cheers, or their NEXT album. Not this one. It just doesnt fit.

Like it, but still disappointed. . .

Thanks for humoring me Smile
gerardway_hot!!!
Killjoy
gerardway_hot!!!
January 12th, 2007 at 03:56am
omg!! it sucks i can see it on the mtv website coz they aren't showing out of america yet... aparentally, and that fucking stupid
hip like badass
Motor Baby
hip like badass
January 12th, 2007 at 04:18am
Well it's like the last track on the album and in the video the Black Parade float is all burning and they're all beaten and stuff...like the end of the parade..I don't know....I think it fits in. Does anyone know if there will be another single/video?
Hide and Seek Me.
Bleeding on the Floor
Hide and Seek Me.
January 12th, 2007 at 05:40am
Jadore:
Well it's like the last track on the album and in the video the Black Parade float is all burning and they're all beaten and stuff...like the end of the parade..I don't know....I think it fits in. Does anyone know if there will be another single/video?

Most likely, i mean Revenge had three, and FLW and WTTBP both came out close together.
Bess is Yoda
In The Murder Scene
Bess is Yoda
January 12th, 2007 at 05:59am
I've heard rumours that the next single will be either Cancer or Disenchanted.

I saw the new version of FLW yesterday and really liked it! I mean, it wasn't THAT much different but I was still impressed.
PenisPie
Bleeding on the Floor
PenisPie
January 12th, 2007 at 06:16am
There's a new version? o.0
Bess is Yoda
In The Murder Scene
Bess is Yoda
January 12th, 2007 at 06:26am
x__whyarewelaughing?:
There's a new version? o.0

There's two versions of the FLW video, yes.
bring more knives.
Demolition Lover
bring more knives.
January 12th, 2007 at 07:48am
i just love it.
Light Up; Flurry!
Salute You in Your Grave
Light Up; Flurry!
January 12th, 2007 at 02:07pm
Eeeeeeeek! I LOVE this video.
I love it SO much more than the BP video, and just about as much as I love the INO video.
This one is AMAZING. <---so not a good enough word.

And is it just me, or is there much more Frank in this one? I <3 him slamming on his guitar. Frankie goodness. I love it forever + infinity.

And Gerard's whole performance kills me. I just can't look away.
I especially <3 when he drops the mic. And then when he sortof falls down...
And BOB!! Ekk. I luff Bob in this. No specific reason, I don't suppose.
I <3 them ALL, you know...but those are the highlights. *Claps*

They rule...they rule sooo much. Mr. Green

I think FLW is SO much better than the BP video.
MorphinePen
Fabulous Killjoy
MorphinePen
January 12th, 2007 at 05:45pm
amazing <3
Mr.Armstrong
Awake and Unafraid
Mr.Armstrong
January 12th, 2007 at 08:39pm
woooo hooooo i finally saw the video "I LOVED IT" it was soooooooooooooooooooooooo goood,i herd that gerard had a cut in his ankel and that bob was so close to the fire that his foot got burned.So sad!!! but the video was still awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mrs.Halloween
Salute You in Your Grave
Mrs.Halloween
January 13th, 2007 at 12:00pm
^^ yeah, during the making of it, bob get burnt on the back of his legs and then got a blood infection, i think which was pretty serious, but he got better. you can see that on the original version of the flw video which was premiered in the uk; he runs off at the end and checks the back of his calves, but you'll probably have to search for it on youtube (if you haven't already seen that version) cause only the 'new' version is on the tv now.
and frankie tackled gerard to the ground the day they were making it, he didn't have a cut on his ankel as far as i know, maybe he did have one but he tore all the ligaments in his leg, which is supposed to be more painful than breaking a bone =(.
i like the new version, there's a few different bits in it that are kinda cool. like that part where gerard like pulls his face/cheek/mouth thing. heh.
during the middle of it, at the guitar solo just before you see him on the ground singing 'i see you lying next to me...' etc, there's this really quick shot of the band playing and it looks like gerard is wearing this white mask on his face. has anyone else seen that? i think it's the same mask as some of the people in the wttbp video were wearing, at the marching part in the beginning.
Mad World.
Shotgun Sinner
Mad World.
January 13th, 2007 at 04:42pm
^I thought I saw that. With Gerard wearing that mask. I'm glad I'm not the only one. I thought I was seeing things. It's only for a second or so.
Mrs.Halloween
Salute You in Your Grave
Mrs.Halloween
January 13th, 2007 at 05:04pm
^ yeah, i'm glad i have found someone tooo. shows i'm not just seeing things Very Happy.
it's kinda creepy looking though, a bit. it reminds me of 'Halloween' (the film)...
fabulous killjoy.
fabulous killjoy.
January 13th, 2007 at 05:55pm
^ That's what I thought at first. I was like "Is that Mike Myers's mask?". I think it's probably one of the masks the marchers wore in WTTBP too.
In Love with Death
Thinking Happy Thoughts
In Love with Death
January 13th, 2007 at 05:58pm
makes me cry every time <3
geradsredskittle666
Really Not Okay
geradsredskittle666
January 13th, 2007 at 07:22pm
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH I JUST SAW IT AND ITS FREAKIN AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!! Clap Clap Clap
geradsredskittle666
Really Not Okay
geradsredskittle666
January 13th, 2007 at 07:24pm
okay so i m a bit high
Wayalicious
Killjoy
Wayalicious
January 13th, 2007 at 10:53pm
This video is so amazing!