Don't have an account? Create one!

Black Parade album sales continue to fall. .

AuthorMessage
BatKissMasquerade
Really Not Okay
BatKissMasquerade
November 29th, 2006 at 12:49am
Thanks guys for the awesome supportSmile Gerard even said it himself that the song the end was gonna represent how their gonna leave the scene behind and just do music that they enjoy..not about what people expect them to make and if some of those "fans" can't accept change they can just kiss our ass Change can be hard to accept at first but it can also be good for you
Mad World.
Shotgun Sinner
Mad World.
November 29th, 2006 at 10:16am
Yeah, album sales will go back ai xmas, and when the next single comes out. I've been talking to a lot of people about their thoughts on TBP. A lot of die hard fans don't like it because it's not as emo as past albums. But, what they're not considering is that no one stays emo forever (hopefully). It's something you have to "get over" and the members of MCR are now beyond that, and can start to make the music they've been wanting to make, now that the angst has been put out.

alot of their fans are following the same track. Revenge helped people through the tough times. TBP is helping fans start again. I spent a long time depressed and sometimes suicidal, doing things because others wanted me too, not because it was what I wanted. TBP helped me find the courage to start over.

The sounds on the new album are so advanced, they should not technically be on a third album, but rather a fouth or fifth. I think if that had been the case, and MCR slowly progressed into these new sounds, fans might feel differently when they were released. It was just a huge jump from Revenge to TBP, and it hits you like a ton of bricks. I don't think many people were ready for that. But they'll come around. All MCR fans should be proud of the band for having the guts to put this album out.
williamshatner
Killjoy
williamshatner
November 29th, 2006 at 09:10pm
3 cheers never peaked higher than 28, and that went platinum, so i wouldn't worry. sales don't mean anything to me anyway, i got my copy on october 24. =]
xMCRxISxLOVEx
Killjoy
xMCRxISxLOVEx
September 11th, 2007 at 12:24am
maybe if they put the albuum in the DAMN stores i would buy it.
but they have it nowhere here.