Don't have an account? Create one!

Which CD do you like more?

AuthorMessage
the goblin queen
Motor Baby
the goblin queen
October 7th, 2005 at 11:20pm
i was wondering what cd do you guys like better 3 cheers for sweet revenge or i brought you my bullets you brought me your love?

i like i brought you my bullets you brought me your love better. i usally listen to it when in a pissy or sad mood.....it's also a good song for cutting yourself......it's the only cd i listen to when i do that and i always cry when i listen to it.....i cried when i read the entire song early sunsets over moneroville(sp?).......yeah i'm can be pretty damn emo when i want to be.
Victoria in Transit
In The Murder Scene
Victoria in Transit
October 7th, 2005 at 11:23pm
grey_faerie32:
i was wondering what cd do you guys like better 3 cheers for sweet revenge or i brought you my bullets you brought me your love?

i like i brought you my bullets you brought me your love better. i usally listen to it when in a pissy or sad mood.....it's also a good song for cutting yourself......it's the only cd i listen to when i do that and i always cry when i listen to it.....i cried when i read the entire song early sunsets over moneroville(sp?).......yeah i'm can be pretty damn emo when i want to be.
Cutting yourself is sad. Crying or Very sad But I would say that I like Bullets better also.
the goblin queen
Motor Baby
the goblin queen
October 7th, 2005 at 11:25pm
yeah i know nasty habit to start and very hard to quit..i don't evan know why i like it its probobly when the skin tears apart and i don't evan feel the pain anymore...yeah i know crazy...people don't ever do it......and yay all another person who likes bullets
St. Viticus
Killjoy
St. Viticus
October 8th, 2005 at 12:03am
I like Bullets better too Smile
OMGz AMY!
Bleeding on the Floor
OMGz AMY!
October 8th, 2005 at 12:07am
Bullets.. = love.

Three Cheers.. = okay.

that answer it??
the goblin queen
Motor Baby
the goblin queen
October 8th, 2005 at 12:08am
YAY everyone i know like revenge better.....i like it but bullets is way better
I ARE TRISH.HEAR ME ROAR!
Salute You in Your Grave
I ARE TRISH.HEAR ME ROAR!
October 8th, 2005 at 03:33am
i love bullets. iunno why.
i believe that some of their songs on bullets should be their singles.
i think their riffs are awsome! they challenge meh.
except that "teh best day ever" and "i`m not okay" practically have teh same octives.
/.\Kaiser/.\Chief/.\
Jazz Hands
/.\Kaiser/.\Chief/.\
October 8th, 2005 at 03:34am
Bullets............
December
Bleeding on the Floor
December
October 8th, 2005 at 07:10pm
i love both of the cds. i like IBYMBYGMYL a little bit better
SIERRA ROFLZ
Awake and Unafraid
SIERRA ROFLZ
October 8th, 2005 at 07:11pm
Bullets all the way.
There is no competition
And you are....?
Bleeding on the Floor
And you are....?
October 8th, 2005 at 07:13pm
My Heartbroken Smile:
i love bullets. iunno why.
i believe that some of their songs on bullets should be their singles.
i think their riffs are awsome! they challenge meh.
except that "teh best day ever" and "i`m not okay" practically have teh same octives.

Yea, I noticed that too! I did ot hea of them until one of my friends told me about them after INO, but ever sine then they have been my favorite band. I like bullets because it sounds more "raw" i guess you could say. But I love both of the cds.
XxPoisoned_CookiexX
Demolition Lover
XxPoisoned_CookiexX
October 8th, 2005 at 07:21pm
Bullets.
Innamorata
Awake and Unafraid
Innamorata
October 8th, 2005 at 07:32pm
Bullets <3
RED M A S S A C R E
Salute You in Your Grave
RED M A S S A C R E
October 8th, 2005 at 08:14pm
I like bullets more too, but I still like Three Cheers for Sweet Revenge but with bullets you can relate to it more.
AstroSarah Industries
Thinking Happy Thoughts
AstroSarah Industries
October 8th, 2005 at 09:14pm
bullets
i love it<33
poisoned_actress108
Bleeding on the Floor
poisoned_actress108
October 8th, 2005 at 09:30pm
i love both of them. tho i did get three cheers first, an then bullets. but yea alot of the songs on bullets i can relate too. an three cheers songs r more like jumping up an down screaming ur head off. in a way bullets is kinda calmer like early sunsets over monroeville an demolition lovers. but i love them both bcuz of the great melodies an the words. i agree wit u stacy, the songs get me so emo.
Knitted.monkey.sock
Salute You in Your Grave
Knitted.monkey.sock
October 8th, 2005 at 09:53pm
umm i find that bullets is more heavy but not as dark as 3 cheers...i guess each one balances the other out...i wonder what kind ov music they will do for the next one...will it be light or dark....
rach3l is a sound.
Salute You in Your Grave
rach3l is a sound.
October 9th, 2005 at 07:51pm
Bullets all the way.
Watch Anime
Killjoy
Watch Anime
October 9th, 2005 at 08:00pm
Prepare yourself for a flame from me:

Cutting yourself doesn't make you emo, it just makes you a sad pathetic person who cuts and tells for attention. Well, here's your attention, a flame from hell.

Real emo's don't cut, stop trying so hard. Cutting yourself doesn't solve anything, the problem is still there after you're done cutting. Quit waking up every day thinking that the day is going to be depressing because reguardless of what good happens, with that thinking, it's going to be a depressing day because you refuse to look at the brighter side of life. There are people out there with a worse life than you who can make it without cutting, quit being so selfish. Pain doesn't take anything away, it just causes more pain and scars that will be on your body forever, a constant reminder of your stupidity.

Sincerely,
A Former Cutter.

P.S. - As for the question, I like both and wouldn't be able to pick between the 2.
the goblin queen
Motor Baby
the goblin queen
October 9th, 2005 at 09:24pm
Watch Anime:
Prepare yourself for a flame from me:

Cutting yourself doesn't make you emo, it just makes you a sad pathetic person who cuts and tells for attention. Well, here's your attention, a flame from hell.

Real emo's don't cut, stop trying so hard. Cutting yourself doesn't solve anything, the problem is still there after you're done cutting. Quit waking up every day thinking that the day is going to be depressing because reguardless of what good happens, with that thinking, it's going to be a depressing day because you refuse to look at the brighter side of life. There are people out there with a worse life than you who can make it without cutting, quit being so selfish. Pain doesn't take anything away, it just causes more pain and scars that will be on your body forever, a constant reminder of your stupidity.

Sincerely,
A Former Cutter.

P.S. - As for the question, I like both and wouldn't be able to pick between the 2.

Thank you for somthing that i am told every week by my therapists!! yeah i know it is a bad habit and i am right now trying to stop and as for the scar thing......i havn't got any and i've been doing it for 2 years!!!! i don't really care for your....whatever you said to me.....i'm guessing pitty........i really couldn't care less i was just telling you when i listen to it....sorry if that bugged you....