Don't have an account? Create one!

three cheers or the black parade.

AuthorMessage
skittle_slut
Thinking Happy Thoughts
skittle_slut
October 7th, 2007 at 06:02pm
mk i actually have one now! tbp cause on revenge you have lots of fast songs grouped together. when you're headbanging, it is nice to have a break. tbp makes sure that i don't get to bad a headache!
blahh
Jazz Hands
blahh
October 7th, 2007 at 06:47pm
both
skittle_slut
Thinking Happy Thoughts
skittle_slut
October 7th, 2007 at 06:50pm
^^ i love your fav. word!
xGerardifiedx
Killjoy
xGerardifiedx
October 7th, 2007 at 08:13pm
three cheers is the first one i listened to and it has my two most favorite songs on it, but i like tbp just as well.
Jyulin
Shotgun Sinner
Jyulin
October 7th, 2007 at 11:59pm
Tis impossible to choose. I like em both, but each for different reasons.
DESTROYA
Salute You in Your Grave
DESTROYA
October 8th, 2007 at 02:31am
three cheers since it was the first one i had but i love the black parade just as much
malibu.
In the Cannibal Glow
malibu.
October 8th, 2007 at 09:34am
Three Cheers has more of my favourite songs on it and I love the Revenge era of MCR. But The Black Parade is amazing. I love the guitar solos, the vocals and the riffs.
Soo...umm...I say....The Black Parade. For now.
Captain Jack Wonka.
Shotgun Sinner
Captain Jack Wonka.
October 8th, 2007 at 12:20pm
both. I can't pick. Before I actually think revenge is 100000x better than TBP.
But now I realized that TBP actually shakes my emotions more than Revenge does. I mean... Revenge and Bullets has better beat (in my opinion) and they were more hardcore or something like that... those are the album you'd enjoy to bang your head to. But when you're lonely and you need something to listen to, it's nothing but TBP.
so I pick... both. Depends on what kind of music I need.
If I need music that will help me get up emotionally, TBP. and if I need an album to listen to when I'm bored and if I just wanna shout and throw all my rage out then it's Revenge. :]
fun ghoul
In a Bullet's Embrace
fun ghoul
October 20th, 2007 at 03:38pm
to me, Revenge and Bullets have more rock hard songs than TBP, it has some slow, mellow songs and only a little screaming.
but both are the best I can't really chose..I can't!
Famous Living Dead
Fabulous Killjoy
Famous Living Dead
October 20th, 2007 at 07:11pm
i think it's three cheers, i think.. it's more emotional and harder than TBP... but i also love TBP a lot! it's very hard to say...
neville longbottom.
Banned
neville longbottom.
October 20th, 2007 at 07:33pm
I love all three albulms the same.
Meeshell
Awake and Unafraid
Meeshell
October 20th, 2007 at 07:42pm
three cheers
the_sharpest.lives
Killjoy
the_sharpest.lives
October 21st, 2007 at 06:04am
they are both amazing, if i want something emotional/theatrical to sing along to.. then tbp, but if you want the headbanging stuff, go for three cheers
idk. my bff jill?
Demolition Lover
idk. my bff jill?
October 21st, 2007 at 06:42am
I like them both,but Revenge means the most to me.
Burnout
Bleeding on the Floor
Burnout
October 21st, 2007 at 06:45am
three cheers any day
black parade is good its just three cheers is just amazinger and it was the first mcr album i got.
Goodnight Nurse
Salute You in Your Grave
Goodnight Nurse
October 21st, 2007 at 06:56am
Three Cheers.

I like the lyrics a lot better, they are a lot more imaginative than The Black Parade, Most of it requires more thought to process.I also prefer that fast agressive songs over the sappy ones
LostMyFear_ofFalling
Joining The Black Parade
LostMyFear_ofFalling
October 28th, 2007 at 07:39am
Holy crap, I can't decide

I love the Black Parade because it's really thought out, and Gerard's vocals are amazing. It's also the album I stated listening to before I got into Three Cheers and Bullets. I think a lot of the songs on that album are just beautiful songs.

Three Cheers is a little more agressive and raw, and they all scream and jump around a whole lot more, which is always fun. I can relate to the Three Cheers songs when I'm sad or pissed off a little more than I can with the Black Parade

I just think it depends on the kind of mood you're in.
LostMyFear_ofFalling
Joining The Black Parade
LostMyFear_ofFalling
October 28th, 2007 at 07:39am
Holy crap, I can't decide

I love the Black Parade because it's really thought out, and Gerard's vocals are amazing. It's also the album I stated listening to before I got into Three Cheers and Bullets. I think a lot of the songs on that album are just beautiful songs.

Three Cheers is a little more agressive and raw, and they all scream and jump around a whole lot more, which is always fun. I can relate to the Three Cheers songs when I'm sad or pissed off a little more than I can with the Black Parade

I just think it depends on the kind of mood you're in.
blablabla12345667
Salute You in Your Grave
blablabla12345667
October 28th, 2007 at 10:58am
I honestly couldn't say.
I love Bullets/Revenge/The Black Parade more than anything, all for different reasons.

If I'm crying, TBP will immediately stop me. It's so artistic and well, brilliant - the instruments, vocals, everything. It's quite theatrical.
Revenge is more tough. Gerards voice is great. The way the instruments and the vocals go together, the rifs...I don't know what it is, something about that album leaves me with a feeling I can't put my finger on [something OTHER than love. lmao].
[and since this thread isn't about Bullets, I wont say about tat one. lmao]

To me, it seems wrong to say I like one album more than the other, lol Razz
Famous Living Dead
Fabulous Killjoy
Famous Living Dead
October 28th, 2007 at 01:59pm
squidward.:
I honestly couldn't say.
I love Bullets/Revenge/The Black Parade more than anything, all for different reasons.

If I'm crying, TBP will immediately stop me. It's so artistic and well, brilliant - the instruments, vocals, everything. It's quite theatrical.
Revenge is more tough. Gerards voice is great. The way the instruments and the vocals go together, the rifs...I don't know what it is, something about that album leaves me with a feeling I can't put my finger on [something OTHER than love. lmao].
[and since this thread isn't about Bullets, I wont say about tat one. lmao]

To me, it seems wrong to say I like one album more than the other, lol Razz

i agree in everything you just said. Very Happy Cool