Don't have an account? Create one!

three cheers or the black parade.

AuthorMessage
~Frankie'sGirl~
Killjoy
~Frankie'sGirl~
December 9th, 2006 at 07:12pm
Personally, I love all three albums, but the Black Parade is currently my fav. Three Cheers may be catchier, and Bullets may be thier first album. but the first time I heard Parade, it just felt like the album spoke to me (Yes, I know I sound crazy) but I just really felt that album. It has gained more significance for me since my grandfather died of cancer, which gave Parade new meaning for me. I love them all, but Parade is my favourite.
ennui.
Awake and Unafraid
ennui.
December 10th, 2006 at 10:51pm
stuck_inside_at_3:09:
out of those two I'd say THree Cheers because there's a kind of dark thing to the way they play the music, which I like. Black Parade's quite good, but some of it's a bit too middle-of-the-road sounding, although it has some amazing lyrics, particularly in Dead! and the hidden track.

i absolutly agree with you.
mine goes
1. bullets AND three cheers (couldn't decide both awesome albums)
2. the black parade

I love the fact that three cheers and bullets have that sort of 'horror' theme to it if you get what i mean...
like blood, murder, pills ect.
the black parade has some of that too but it gives you a different feeling that three cheers does.

i dont make much sense
bring me the horizon
Salute You in Your Grave
bring me the horizon
December 11th, 2006 at 07:46am
can we not pick bullets??
if we cant..three cheers, i love the lyrics, i do still like TBP, just, i prefer the sound on TCFSW
xx
Journey
Killjoy
Journey
December 11th, 2006 at 08:18am
Black Parade is my favorite. More songs on there that I can relate to than on Three Cheers
GoodLord
Full of Ephedrine
GoodLord
December 11th, 2006 at 08:22am
I would probably pick TBP, the first time I heard Cancer I just cried. My grandad died of cancer 11 years ago and i've never totally gotten over that, but that song just made it all make sense (if that makes sense!?) its the first song i've heard where the words sounded like they were written for me.
DevilHunter44
Killjoy
DevilHunter44
December 11th, 2006 at 08:28pm
Black Parade all the way! Punk ALL HAIL THE BLACK PARADE!!!!
Hail Hail Hail
bamcr
Joining The Black Parade
bamcr
December 12th, 2006 at 12:24am
Err...WEll.. It's basically a tie between all of them for me.

Choosing a favorite...MCR _____ is like asking who's your favorite kid.

But, I do have a lot of good memories when I listened to Three Cheers.
Jeffree Star
Motor Baby
Jeffree Star
December 12th, 2006 at 11:36am
I luv both because they both have songs that describe me!
Franktastic.
Bleeding on the Floor
Franktastic.
December 16th, 2006 at 10:24pm
revenge all the way!...I'm not saying revenge is better than TBP but revenge is darker, full of emotion, anger and hatred and i love it..i'd prefer the loud sound of revenge and i really like gerard's scratchy voice there. Very Happy
OMGshoes
Killjoy
OMGshoes
December 16th, 2006 at 10:37pm
i cant decide between the black parade and 3 cheers 4 sweet revenge i love all the songs on both albums! (even mama its very catchy)its not bullets thought(bullets is great bt the other 2 are better)
rock chick
Killjoy
rock chick
December 17th, 2006 at 07:23am
i guess the black parade because i can relate 2 it more but dont get me wrong i love every fuckin' thing this band sings
Nikkilodeon
Bleeding on the Floor
Nikkilodeon
December 17th, 2006 at 09:45am
uhh this is a hard question both three cheers and the black parade are in my cd player all the time and never come out but if i would have to choose probably the black parade because i can relate more and the songs are more meaningful to me (3CFSR is soo my dance around the room with a brush and sing cd XD
Mr.Armstrong
Awake and Unafraid
Mr.Armstrong
December 17th, 2006 at 07:31pm
its hard to say because i have both and listen to both too.and all there songs are kool.so i dont know i think "the black parade" cause i like every single song same with three cheers but not as much.but the both are still the best!!!
mercy in the sky.
Shotgun Sinner
mercy in the sky.
December 17th, 2006 at 10:32pm
I'm not sure because Three Cheers For Sweet Revenge was the first My Chem album I bought. Helena was the first song I heard, and it's on that record. So I'm even more attached to Three Cheers because of that. It was the one that made me fall in love with the music, so I think I'd stick with Three Cheers as my favorite.
Bethanyblueberry
Bleeding on the Floor
Bethanyblueberry
December 18th, 2006 at 06:26am
mines the black parade because it have more songs that are heart-touncing. buit the other two are still pretty awsome
Burning Friend
Banned
Burning Friend
December 20th, 2006 at 12:42pm
I don't think they'll ever surpass bullets
I just love that album
But between revenge and the black parade I'd have to go with the black parade
Chemical Helena
Killjoy
Chemical Helena
December 20th, 2006 at 01:42pm
When I translate "cancer" into my language ( russian) , I was crying.... It s beutiful, its set thinking me about some things in this life. I think that both alboms deserve attention....
Dwight Schrute.
Really Not Okay
Dwight Schrute.
December 20th, 2006 at 05:49pm
Hmm. Whenever I start listening to any three of the albums, I can't seem to turn them off. They just bring you in;

The one that has the most meaning for me though, is probably Revenge.

But I do adore The Black Parade. It's so amazing and so well thought-out. Smile
famous living dead;
Awake and Unafraid
famous living dead;
December 29th, 2006 at 01:16am
I cant choose there all just that good
Ellie Van Halen
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Ellie Van Halen
December 30th, 2006 at 04:02pm
I can't really give an opinion yet. You'll kill me for this, but I've only heard their older stuff. I haven't really bought a CD for ages... I'm intending to get The Black Parade really soon, because what I've heard on the radio has been really awesome. Embarassed If it can top Three Cheers, then I'll be pretty impressed.