June 4th, 2007 at 08:37am
that was creepy
they are like really serious about it
im scared
Horhay the Toucan
Jazz Hands
Horhay the Toucan
June 12th, 2007 at 03:17pm
So, aparently im a natural born vampire... that hasnt awakened.

I have a female vampire who says she will help awaken me.

But it sounds like its at the cost of becoming her mate.

She is very sweet, and caring. But i don't know if she is just trying to be seductive and trick me or if its for real.

I dont know what to do. Just a few days ago a wiccan high priestess became my slave on her own will. she knew i was a creature of the night but didnt tell me.

Do i have to give up one for the other? And should i trust either of them?

Can i awaken myself so i can commit to nothing and continute with my current life?

Thank you so much for helping.

WTF? Hahaha...
Emily Strange
Killjoy
Emily Strange
December 15th, 2007 at 10:23am
cool.....
banging bear.
Always Born a Crime
banging bear.
December 15th, 2007 at 12:12pm
DarkAngelus:
Sorry for those that believe in vamps, but I think the people on that site calling themselves vamps are in serious need of a mental institution.

Lol, i agree.

That website is a bit...odd..in my opinion Shocked
katieackles
Killjoy
katieackles
August 1st, 2008 at 08:00am
This is amusing Smile I'm a lurker, I'd never join, but it seems that these people have a problem with trust, and issues with not being angry. It seems something like, you post, they hate you? That's amusing. I mean, I suppose I'm no-one to say if they're wrong or right - who knows? I don't believe that there are vampires out there, but there are a lot of unexplainable things that have happened in our history so I really shouldn't be too quick to judge now, should I?

I'm not as interested in the site's content as I am the way all of the members treat each other - the site radiates... n00b hatred. That's the only way I can describe it - they leave it open to new members, yet they seem to attack every one of them (no pun intended! lol).

The internet is a wonderful thing, but it is very strange.

EDIT: This line my me laugh so hard tears came to my eyes, after half an hour of lurking on this website, it was just... a perfect line.

(under the forum "questions for mortals"Wink Q: What would you do if you walked in on someone you loved very much feeding?

A: I would ask if they wanted ketchup.

It's probably pretty sad, but that was the funniest thing after reading a whole lot of that website.
Lovesick Melody.
Bulletproof Heart
Lovesick Melody.
August 1st, 2008 at 08:33am
Vampire Site.:

I was wondering... When you all feed do you look for certain people to feed on? If so is it like features in their body you look for or how their personality is? When it comes to Sang do you all have a certain taste you look for?
I am just curious about this topic.

Vampire Site.:

Me, It has to be a girl, and I have to know she has to be sain. Oh and of course cant have a disease. If your asking as in blood type or anything then that doesnt matter to me. I have just always fed from the girl I was dating at the time. I hope this kinda answers your question.

Vampire Site.:

Body type has nothing to do with it, for me. I have to like them as people, and they are generally aware that I am doing it. Very rare is the case that I do without their knowledge and permission. Being not of the sang variety, I cannot answer that part of the question.

I try to be open to all views and opinions, but seriously. Neutral