Don't have an account? Create one!

What do u think the next album's gonna be like?

AuthorMessage
EATEN ALIVE
Thinking Happy Thoughts
EATEN ALIVE
March 23rd, 2007 at 02:23pm
yea, there will be a break.
lets face it, they've toured nonstop for ages and they're gonna "take Black PArade all over the world"(Gerard said somewhere) for over a year from now. so when that tour ends, they more than deserve their break.

when they come back, it will yet again be something little different. Still My Chem, but different. its always been like that with their albums. Bullets is different than Revenge, Revenge is different than Parade. and there's gotta be story in there, just like in these three lovelies we have already. ^__^
music could be more like mad but at the same time the lyrics telling the story and being awesome but really like simple. that'd be awesome.
don't aim to please.
Banned
don't aim to please.
March 24th, 2007 at 01:26am
s-i-n; sin.:
Mother War:
well yeah;
they are going on a break
and gerard said so they could get houses and have kids
soo it will probably be at least a year long break, right?
so new album like out in like 2008 or later
but either way; i cannot wait

in an interview, they said for the past 3 cd's they never stopped writting, and that took about two years, so if they take a break, say maybe a year or two, they may not come out with an album till about 2011
2011??? Noooo!!! Shocked Cry Shocked Cry No
mirarle
Thinking Happy Thoughts
mirarle
March 24th, 2007 at 01:27am
At least we know it won't be 6 year break...said Frank in one interview.
Hey, if they're gonna make a comeback after a good number of year, you know it's gonna be super awesome...
don't aim to please.
Banned
don't aim to please.
March 24th, 2007 at 01:29am
Kill.Me.:
Oh, and just for the discussion...they'll come out with a new album in two years, just like they've always done. And they'll go back to their original sound. And the dark themes that created them. Full circle. It's what they do. Surprise everyone, I mean.

That's what I know they'll do.
*sigh* That's more like it. Very Happy Thumb up Very Happy Thumb up
drink ourselves dry.
Crash Queen
drink ourselves dry.
April 11th, 2008 at 02:51am
I’m hoping the back to the Three Cheers theme.
Not the exact same thing, but something similar would be nice.
Like combing all themes/topics of all 3 albums would be great to see.
I'd hate to have another concept album.
Too much with a related topic gets kind of boring easily, although MCR's song have a way of taking that to a better direction.

I love the songs with all different meanings.
Like Three Cheers; that was great.
^^ My favourite album tbh.
yousawnothing
Jazz Hands
yousawnothing
November 12th, 2008 at 12:38pm
I reckon it's gonna be really different to what anyone expects, and totally different to the other albums too. No-one expected something like TBP after Revenge; no-one expected Revenge after Bullets. And it's good in a way that they've spent so long touring, it means they're completely done with the Parade idea, and can start afresh with new material.
I really liked all of the albums, they were so different but they were all fantastic in their own ways. I don't think TBP is 'poppy' either, nearly everyone who likes that kind of music I know hates it. It's a really great album though, and you can tell they've definitely grown in a good way. You can hear all the effort that's gone into the songs, they really matured as a band.
And, hard as it's gonna be to wait, just think how good it will be when it finally comes. If they rush it it won't be as good. Think of Stay- how amazing was that track?! Whatever the next album turns out as, it's gonna be awesome. Very Happy Remember why we listen to them in the first place; because they make the best (or nearly) music we know. The next album will be so worth the wait.
Gerard.
Banned
Gerard.
November 12th, 2008 at 12:49pm
next album will be 2009 T_T
invisible monsters.
Bleeding on the Floor
invisible monsters.
November 12th, 2008 at 02:01pm
i think (hoping at least) it'll be at least somewhat like kill all your friends and my way home is through you.
maybe something of a combination between all three albums?
either way, i just want it, and i want it SOON.o_o
Mikey's_Glasses
Banned
Mikey's_Glasses
November 12th, 2008 at 02:30pm
i think the next album will have a lot of songs about love since they are all happy in love/married
Gerard.
Banned
Gerard.
November 13th, 2008 at 10:25am
im sure they will combine something
we know for certian that stay and the world is ugly is on th next album....
AdamLambert
Really Not Okay
AdamLambert
November 13th, 2008 at 02:39pm
It will be nothing like we expect.

I reckon there will be lots of love songs >< Allthough one or two would be sweet i dont really want a whole lot of songs like I love you u mean the world to me .. .IT would get a lil boring.
Green Faerie
Salute You in Your Grave
Green Faerie
November 13th, 2008 at 03:42pm
I think it will be my personal swoonfest on a disc. I hope it will be a continuation of the amazing things they've done along with a new spark i'm sure they've got for us.

Very over excited at the thought of this album!! Mr. Green
perfectly flawed.
In The Murder Scene
perfectly flawed.
November 13th, 2008 at 04:40pm
Gerard.:

...we do?
i thought they didn't know if they were going to make it on the album
and that they were just songs they played live.

also, gerard just did an interview and he said the next album WON'T be all love songs.
valiumobsequy
Awake and Unafraid
valiumobsequy
November 13th, 2008 at 07:43pm
awesome. like allways
Person0001
Always Born a Crime
Person0001
November 14th, 2008 at 09:47am
jorgialuvsmcr:
It will be nothing like we expect.
Yep - because the band is always evolving and they don't like to do the same thing twice. The only real hint we've ever had, other than the two songs which may or may not make it onto the album, is that it may be "stripped down and dirty." I personally cannot wait to see what they come up with next. My Chem doesn't put out shit, so I'm fucking stoked.
Gerard.
Banned
Gerard.
November 14th, 2008 at 10:22am
this is true.
you guys maybe right about the songs might be only live,,,
Jenny.
Jenny.
November 14th, 2008 at 11:26am
Gerard.:
im sure they will combine something
do we?
playground eyes.
Awake and Unafraid
playground eyes.
November 14th, 2008 at 12:06pm
^ I hope they put sister to sleep on it. I heard that they would, but that's just a rumour. I would love it if that song was studio recorded and put on the album. Either way, the new album should be EPIC. Those guys won't let us down. They always do the unexpected and they will make it sound great! Wink
Gerard.
Banned
Gerard.
November 14th, 2008 at 01:15pm
i have that song on my mp3 player but it sounds odd
and good at the same time
lisbeth salander.
Shotgun Sinner
lisbeth salander.
November 14th, 2008 at 02:21pm
yousawnothing:
I reckon it's gonna be really different to what anyone expects, and totally different to the other albums too. No-one expected something like TBP after Revenge; no-one expected Revenge after Bullets. And it's good in a way that they've spent so long touring, it means they're completely done with the Parade idea, and can start afresh with new material.
I really liked all of the albums, they were so different but they were all fantastic in their own ways. I don't think TBP is 'poppy' either, nearly everyone who likes that kind of music I know hates it. It's a really great album though, and you can tell they've definitely grown in a good way. You can hear all the effort that's gone into the songs, they really matured as a band.
And, hard as it's gonna be to wait, just think how good it will be when it finally comes. If they rush it it won't be as good. Think of Stay- how amazing was that track?! Whatever the next album turns out as, it's gonna be awesome. Very Happy Remember why we listen to them in the first place; because they make the best (or nearly) music we know. The next album will be so worth the wait.

Agreed, I'm mega excited about the next album. Stay was amazing!