Don't have an account? Create one!

How obsessed are you???

AuthorMessage
D i s c o! Dresden.
Salute You in Your Grave
D i s c o! Dresden.
October 12th, 2005 at 05:42pm
Well let's see. We had to do a report on a famous person. I chose Gerard.

I named all of my stuffed animals Frank, Bob, Ray, Gerard, or Mikey.

I have lost the ability to draw anything but Gerard and skeletons.

My IM screen name is lock3load.

I have one thousand, two hundred forty-five pictures of My Chem saved on my computer.

I say Oh my Gerard and What the Frank.

What about you?
~Killer_Queen~
Thinking Happy Thoughts
~Killer_Queen~
October 12th, 2005 at 05:45pm
I'll count down to the concert and have taped pic of them (along with my other fave bands) to my homework diary
December
Bleeding on the Floor
December
October 12th, 2005 at 06:02pm
i have too many MCR pixs witch makes my computer slow. i always think about them. i have to see GOY video atleast once a day ( more if possible) to feel like my day is complete. i watched mtv2 all day tuesday when they unleashed GOY. i've watched the making of GOY and INO( it comes on again tonight at 9:00) and hard rock live everytime it came on tv. i have pictures of them on my wall. its not alot of pictures because im still working on my fear of pictures
D i s c o! Dresden.
Salute You in Your Grave
D i s c o! Dresden.
October 12th, 2005 at 06:06pm
Oh yes and I have pictures of them:

On my walls, in my locker, on my binder, on my notebooks, and everywhere else tape sticks to.
D i s c o! Dresden.
Salute You in Your Grave
D i s c o! Dresden.
October 12th, 2005 at 06:08pm
Oh and I cry every time I see 'Ghost'.
renegades
Salute You in Your Grave
renegades
October 12th, 2005 at 06:13pm
We had a project that had to have a theme and of course I did mine on MCR. I am married to Mikey on line. I have lyrics to thier songs, quotes, and pics of them all over my binders, text books, and journals. so I'm pretty obsessed
serene dream
Salute You in Your Grave
serene dream
October 12th, 2005 at 06:16pm
Talk about being competative Rolling Eyes

I hate when people say they are obsessed...
I have time for other bands as well so I guess you all beat me.

They don't want you to be obsessed you know (I learnt that after chatting with Frank... that guy has some serious opinions O_O)
December
Bleeding on the Floor
December
October 12th, 2005 at 06:19pm
serene dream:

They don't want you to be obsessed you know (I learnt that after chatting with Frank... that guy has some serious opinions O_O)

i have time for other bands. i love linkin park. their at the top of the list. there are other bands, but im to tired to write them
serene dream
Salute You in Your Grave
serene dream
October 12th, 2005 at 06:22pm
revengeissweet_89:
serene dream:

i have time for other bands. i love linkin park. their at the top of the list. there are other bands, but im to tired to write them
I know what you mean... laziness wins everytime.
XxPoisoned_CookiexX
Demolition Lover
XxPoisoned_CookiexX
October 12th, 2005 at 07:49pm
a few posters and both their cds.. not really obsessed with them and im also seeing them tommorow.
Nikki.
Awake and Unafraid
Nikki.
October 12th, 2005 at 08:05pm
I worship Mikey.

My stuffed animals are named after MCR, TOO!

I say "OH FOR THE LOVE OF FRANKIE IERO!"

I've had 56 and a half dreams in counting about MCR.

I almost cried when they didn't win a VMA.

I listen to them. every. fucking. day.
renegades
Salute You in Your Grave
renegades
October 12th, 2005 at 09:19pm
I have time for other bands too but MCR has a special place in my heart.
SIERRA ROFLZ
Awake and Unafraid
SIERRA ROFLZ
October 12th, 2005 at 09:21pm
I'm not obssesed I don't think.

I don't worship,
I listen to their music.
And you are....?
Bleeding on the Floor
And you are....?
October 12th, 2005 at 09:36pm
well, i talk about them all the time, to where my friends get annoyed, though they dont say so. I mean, I listen to other bands and have many favorites, but MCR is defintely my top fave. no contest there. i dont have any posters because i have not been any where to get them in a LONG time, i have a shirt, and i have them and their lyics all over my stuff. even on my papers i have to turn in @ school. i think my teachers wonder. i dont know, i guess i am to a certain extent, but not in a freakishly freaky way. hmmm....
RED M A S S A C R E
Salute You in Your Grave
RED M A S S A C R E
October 12th, 2005 at 09:40pm
My friends say that I am obsessed...is that a bad thing? I write their My Chemical Romance everyday on my bellwork for Social Studies, by the way that teacher is a b***h! Anyways...I have their names and lyrics everywhere. I think I talk about them to much and I am always telling my friends well not all the time...I don't think....about the interviews cuz I think that they are funny. I think they get really annoyed though. I try to stop myself but....anyways...I have like 2 of their shirts and a patch and pin and getting more this weekend. Umm...You guys decide if I'm obsessed. Don't worry I'm not one of those freaky fans though.
Victoria in Transit
In The Murder Scene
Victoria in Transit
October 12th, 2005 at 09:44pm
Not too obsessed...*wonders what Mikey is doing at this exact moment* Wink
girlfriend in a coma
Motor Baby
girlfriend in a coma
October 12th, 2005 at 09:58pm
for english we had to do a writing assignment on our dream adventure ... i chose warped tour and talked about my chemical romance and said i would probably pass out or something if i met mcr ...

i have covered my planner in my chemical romance pictures *frona and back covers inside and out and front and back pages *

i have covered my notebook with little sayings that have something to do with my chemical romance ....

i wear the shirt twice a week

i cry while listening / singing to theyre music

theyre pretty much all i can talk about

i have about 300 pic of them stored on my comp

my emil is demolitionxloverx

my names / passwords on the internet have to do with them

my "babys" name in health was frankie gerard james(mikeys middlename) norbert quinn jepha way

my "baby" for health had a mcr shirt

i have theyre poster, tour ad, ap cover and a picture of ray and gerard on the steps from ino on my wall along with about 100 other pictures *the ones that are named are above my bed*

when i thought i could go to the concert i hyperventilated/cried/ started to shake uncontollably

i cried and was dapresed for a week when i found out the concert was sold out

i slap anyone who disses them

and many other things ...
yay mcr
jeni.loves.you
Killjoy
jeni.loves.you
October 12th, 2005 at 10:19pm
I actually don't think I'm obsessed, but...

* I have the poster I bought at their concert on my wall, positioned so it's the last thing I see when I go to bed and usually the first thing I see when I get up.

* 3CFSR is pretty much the only album I listen to on my iPod in the car...or ever actually.

* I have the polyphonic ringtone for I'm Not Okay as my text message alert and the realtone ringtone for I Never Told You What I Do For A Living as my incoming call ringtone on my cell phone.

* There's a picture of Mikey as my wallpaper on my cell phone.

* I currently realized that I say "For the love of Mikey" instead of "For the love of bananas" like I used to.

* I have a Mikey picture as my wallpaper on my laptop.

That's about it. It's mostly things people wouldn't notice about me.
And you are....?
Bleeding on the Floor
And you are....?
October 12th, 2005 at 10:23pm
MCR Rocks!:
My friends say that I am obsessed...is that a bad thing? I write their My Chemical Romance everyday on my bellwork for Social Studies, by the way that teacher is a b***h! Anyways...I have their names and lyrics everywhere. I think I talk about them to much and I am always telling my friends well not all the time...I don't think....about the interviews cuz I think that they are funny. I think they get really annoyed though. I try to stop myself but....anyways...I have like 2 of their shirts and a patch and pin and getting more this weekend. Umm...You guys decide if I'm obsessed. Don't worry I'm not one of those freaky fans though.

hehe, sounds like me!!
RED M A S S A C R E
Salute You in Your Grave
RED M A S S A C R E
October 12th, 2005 at 10:48pm
xamong.the.un.livingx:
MCR Rocks!:

hehe, sounds like me!!

It is actually worse...I forgot a lot of other stuff. Like...my passwords have to do with them my email is mychemicalromance_17 and my planner has their names and i have franks pic on there. when people say something bad about them I get mad and both of my spaces are just mainly about them. i have to listen to them everyday or its just weird! i will be singing a song not by mcr and then all of a sudden ill say one word and i start singing and mcr song, freaky....that's all i can think of right now....lol