Don't have an account? Create one!

What do the radio/TV stations in your area think of MCR?

AuthorMessage
hayleyjean
Bulletproof Heart
hayleyjean
December 2nd, 2007 at 06:14pm
Actually, Kiss 95.1 in Charlotte, NC plays Teenagers quite a lot.
Usually, Chad (I beleive that's his name) just says, "that was Teenagers, My Chem".
Unfortunatley they never really play anything on any other stations, hence why I'm usually absorbed into my mp3.
luifiguerau
Killjoy
luifiguerau
December 2nd, 2007 at 07:14pm
ok they play helena, I not okay, the ghost of you, famous last words, WTTBP, i don't love you, teenagers, all I want for christmas is you, desert song and once they play the whole TBP cd
Radioactiva loves MCR
em-luvs-mcr
Killjoy
em-luvs-mcr
December 3rd, 2007 at 08:06pm
Where I live, there's two local radio stations. BBC Radio Stoke never plays them, I don't know why. Signal 1 plays them now and again, but it's mainly WTTBP, Teenagers and FLW. But they have played The Ghost of You before. Only once though. At about midnight.
eileen vulgaris
Awake and Unafraid
eileen vulgaris
December 4th, 2007 at 04:03pm
I never heard a radio station in my area played a song of my chem...
victoriaelaine.
Motor Baby
victoriaelaine.
December 5th, 2007 at 12:31am
KROQ rarely plays mychem, and if they do, its either WTTBP or teenagers...
TakeMyFuckingHand101
Fabulous Killjoy
TakeMyFuckingHand101
December 7th, 2007 at 09:02am
Radio stations locally dont really give a damn unless its all chav music!
Ms. In Chains
Banned
Ms. In Chains
December 7th, 2007 at 02:30pm
I agree with the dude above,
but one radio station said once about Teenagers that "this is the kinda music teens listen when they´re cutting their wrists" Oh gosh how angry I was to them then.
mitchell davis.
Shotgun Sinner
mitchell davis.
December 27th, 2007 at 12:51am
MCR will be on the radio every once in a while.
Always WTTBP though.
And the radios still think its a new hit.
Griffin's Gunn.
Jazz Hands
Griffin's Gunn.
December 29th, 2007 at 12:23am
zatchell wayne.:
My local radio station likes them. That radio station had a concert (97x Next Big Thing 6) this year featuring My Chem...(it was AWESOME)

I live in your area, I listen to 97x.
peas and eggs
Fabulous Killjoy
peas and eggs
December 29th, 2007 at 03:05pm
On 95.5 WBRU (RI), they like them alot, they were at their birthday bash last year, and they play the new stuff now, but not often.

And then, theres the bad radio station 92.3(seems to be everywhere), which plays teenagers, and its a preppy little bubble gum pop and rap kind of station (basically, only the stuff that popular)
I absolutely dispise them, they have no flipping clue what the music about, and they dont care, they just like it because it popular.
sorry, i rant ALOT
oceanic 815.
Full of Ephedrine
oceanic 815.
February 15th, 2008 at 12:20pm
Why was this in the News section?
savannah's gone.
Bleeding on the Floor
savannah's gone.
February 16th, 2008 at 09:20am
i think they played WTTBP once when it was out here. most radio stations near me only play hip hop and r+b. They suck.
Stela.?
Always Born a Crime
Stela.?
February 16th, 2008 at 09:40am
they always brand MCR as EMO!
Switchblade Saint
Salute You in Your Grave
Switchblade Saint
February 18th, 2008 at 02:04am
MCR hardly registers on the radars of most of my local stations except for one, where they're pretty well-loved. it's called Hitz.fm, and actually the chances of u turning on the channel & hearing an MCR request frm a fan within 5 minutes is quite good. considering how saturated the music industry is.

I'm sorry to read some of the posts here & find out that so many stations in diff countries have hardly heard of mychem....maybe u oughta call them up & request smthg. (unless u already do that, & they now know u as The Crazy Caller Who Won't Give Up. lol)

One of the local bands here, Pop Shuvit, toured with MCR in Malaysia, Phillipines, Indonesia & some other places. There was a radio interview on Hitz.fm with P.S. when they came bk frm the tour & they said MCR were, great, so down to earth & normal, esp Ray who was awesomely sweet, waiting outside the hotel for them when alerted that they would be arriving.
Brenny Boo
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Brenny Boo
February 20th, 2008 at 06:55am
I think the news said that they're emo.Im not sure my friend told me that.So I just got pissed at the news xD
Addabitty
Joining The Black Parade
Addabitty
February 24th, 2008 at 12:32pm
I don't know where this was, but my friend showed me this one video on YouTube.

So, basically, it was a public service announcement about "emo behavior", and it featured MCR vids. Some people are just stupid.
Switchblade Saint
Salute You in Your Grave
Switchblade Saint
February 25th, 2008 at 05:33am
Addabitty:
I don't know where this was, but my friend showed me this one video on YouTube.

So, basically, it was a public service announcement about "emo behavior", and it featured MCR vids. Some people are just stupid.

it was a public fucking announcement? as in one of those messages that r put together by ppl who don't know their nuts from their elbows? Coz we have plenty of em here. Disgust

i can imagine the level of offense i'd feel if i ever saw such a commercial for myself. i think the sheer intensity of my outrage would blow the bloody roof off.
normal's overrated.
In The Murder Scene
normal's overrated.
February 25th, 2008 at 08:11am
last time they said that they were emo gods
IridescentHearts
Jazz Hands
IridescentHearts
February 25th, 2008 at 11:00am
My local radio station would never play any MCR whatsoever,the closest they get to rock is Bon Jovi's Livin on a Prayer Disgust
Addabitty
Joining The Black Parade
Addabitty
February 25th, 2008 at 12:40pm
Collision Kiss:
it was a public fucking announcement? as in one of those messages that r put together by ppl who don't know their nuts from their elbows? Coz we have plenty of em here. Disgust

i can imagine the level of offense i'd feel if i ever saw such a commercial for myself. i think the sheer intensity of my outrage would blow the bloody roof off.

Yes, it was a public service announcement, as in "watch out for this!"

It was pretty offensive, especially since the band is not emo. If my friend still has the link, I can put it up here to show everyone the ridiculousness.