Don't have an account? Create one!

03/01/2007 - Chicago, IL - Allstate Arena

AuthorMessage
Poetic_Effects
Fabulous Killjoy
Poetic_Effects
December 21st, 2006 at 11:06am
I'm going to this show. I got tickets for my friend as her birthday present. She's gonna love it.

Is anyone else going to this show also?
BatKissMasquerade
Really Not Okay
BatKissMasquerade
December 21st, 2006 at 12:49pm
yea me i just ordered my ticket last night actuallySmile i just seen the guys last week but im gonna see them again in march..its perfect because my bday is 3 weeks after the concert yay!! i hope to see you there and if you are going No cameras are allowedSad sad but true
Poetic_Effects
Fabulous Killjoy
Poetic_Effects
December 21st, 2006 at 06:32pm
Psh, yeah. Ok. I have big pockets. I'm pretty sure I could sneak one in. If not, I always have my phone. Those'll be shitty pictures, but atleast they're pictures Razz
Synyster Lisa
Demolition Lover
Synyster Lisa
December 21st, 2006 at 08:20pm
I'm going!!!!!! My first MCR concert......WTF is that no camera's thing? Why can't we bring cameras? Psh.........*Plans to wear cargo pants*
Poetic_Effects
Fabulous Killjoy
Poetic_Effects
December 21st, 2006 at 08:54pm
It's a saftey issue I believe. And a stealing liability. Better to just say 'No cameras' than have the possibility of someone getting hurt or the camera getting stolen.

*plans with you to wear cargo pants*
aLittleKILLjoy
Killjoy
aLittleKILLjoy
December 22nd, 2006 at 03:11pm
I'm not going Sad because I'm leaving the country on March 1st. Have fun you guys. If I was going to bring a camera (and if it was small enough) I would hide it in my hat or in the hood part of my hoodie. Cuz at Allstate Arena they really pat you down o_O. But they never check if you have anything on your head or the back of your neck. I dunno. I have a kinda big squishy beanie-hat thing that you could probaby hide a camera in.
Damn I wish I was going. Well, I'll catch them the next time they come around. They really like Chicago so they'll be back. Right?...*sniff*
Hey, maybe I'll see them in the airport. Who knows.
aLittleKILLjoy
Killjoy
aLittleKILLjoy
December 22nd, 2006 at 03:18pm
Poetic_Effects:

IF they do find your camera though, I think they just take the batteries. (They did for the Aragon Ballroom show anyway) so maybe just take extra batteries and hide them someplace. Like do the whole, "oh I didn't know they didn't allow cameras. Aw, shucks" thing and then pop out the hidden batteries when you're safe in the arena.

Allstate Arena btw was my first concert (saw KoRn in 2002 or 2001, I think) and it's really big. I was all squished against the front bars. I'm sure you guys will have an awesome time, especially if you get there early.
Poetic_Effects
Fabulous Killjoy
Poetic_Effects
December 22nd, 2006 at 05:29pm
aLittleKILLjoy:
Poetic_Effects:

IF they do find your camera though, I think they just take the batteries. (They did for the Aragon Ballroom show anyway) so maybe just take extra batteries and hide them someplace. Like do the whole, "oh I didn't know they didn't allow cameras. Aw, shucks" thing and then pop out the hidden batteries when you're safe in the arena.

Allstate Arena btw was my first concert (saw KoRn in 2002 or 2001, I think) and it's really big. I was all squished against the front bars. I'm sure you guys will have an awesome time, especially if you get there early.

Oooorrr, I have a pair of shoes too big for me. I could hide it one of my shoes. If I walked with a limp, they probably wouldn't suspect anything. Unless they don't trust a cripple, lol
Synyster Lisa
Demolition Lover
Synyster Lisa
December 22nd, 2006 at 08:54pm
lol what if i bring a disposable camera? Those don't have battereies??? HEHEHE Lol.....I'm planning on getting there as early as i can...i think the parking lot opens at like 5:30...i'm hoping to be there before then....
Poetic_Effects
Fabulous Killjoy
Poetic_Effects
December 22nd, 2006 at 09:56pm
They have a battery. You have to take it apart to get to it.
Synyster Lisa
Demolition Lover
Synyster Lisa
December 22nd, 2006 at 10:54pm
I know someone who went to twisted....they made her throw away her disposable camera......damn this bites......i wanna bring my camera......
BatKissMasquerade
Really Not Okay
BatKissMasquerade
December 23rd, 2006 at 10:32am
]x[Ghost In The Snow]x[:
I know someone who went to twisted....they made her throw away her disposable camera......damn this bites......i wanna bring my camera......

yea the same thing happened to me when i went to that showSad it was just sad and the allstate arena is by the airport and such so yea you have toworry about traffic i know i'm gonna get there way early
Synyster Lisa
Demolition Lover
Synyster Lisa
December 23rd, 2006 at 04:29pm
BatKissMasquerade:
]x[Ghost In The Snow]x[:

yea the same thing happened to me when i went to that showSad it was just sad and the allstate arena is by the airport and such so yea you have toworry about traffic i know i'm gonna get there way early

I think the parking lot opens at like 5-5:30 and doors open at 6:30...imma try to get there by 5:30...i get off work at 4:30 and mapquest says it'll take a half hour for me to get there.....Ii just wanna beat rush hour.....
Poetic_Effects
Fabulous Killjoy
Poetic_Effects
December 23rd, 2006 at 06:49pm
Yeah, I'm going to school that day, but I'm on work release so I get done at 11. Right from school we are heading down there. We should get there around 1:30-2. Check into our hotel, chill for a couple hours, then head off to the concert. (By the way, I live in Ashwaubenon, Wisconsin)
Synyster Lisa
Demolition Lover
Synyster Lisa
December 23rd, 2006 at 11:47pm
Oh God...I can't wait...everyday i wake up and go "Is it march 1st yet?"
Megan Vegantoast
Bleeding on the Floor
Megan Vegantoast
January 1st, 2007 at 02:08pm
I might be going, I just need to persuade my Dad to give me and Haley a ride. Infact... she doesn't even know I'm gonna invite her yet!
x steph
Killjoy
x steph
January 1st, 2007 at 04:14pm
hey guys, im new here, but im going!
I'm so excited. 59 days is definatly too far.
Synyster Lisa
Demolition Lover
Synyster Lisa
January 2nd, 2007 at 07:13pm
O_O I HAVE AN ANNOUNCEMENT...

ON Q101 TODAY....FOOK (dj) ANNOUNCED THE SHOW....AND THAT TICKETS WILL GO ON SALE TO EVERYBODY THIS SATURDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!

For those who missed the short MCR presale.

Also....if you are a 101 club member...you can order them now I believe.
crackerjack
Jazz Hands
crackerjack
January 3rd, 2007 at 04:56pm
I hope MCR are going to have a signing or something. That would be amazing!
Synyster Lisa
Demolition Lover
Synyster Lisa
January 3rd, 2007 at 07:31pm
lol I hope so too....but I'd rather for some reason hope they stay at the venue...so then i can get there as early as I can and find the tour bus O_O !!!!! HEHE

I'll get my damn pictures if I have to talk the band O__O HAHA