Don't have an account? Create one!

03/01/2007 - Chicago, IL - Allstate Arena

AuthorMessage
mari06_19
Killjoy
mari06_19
February 22nd, 2007 at 03:27pm
yeah so am i!!!!!
i havent been to a rock concert ever!!!!!!!!!!!!
crackerjack
Jazz Hands
crackerjack
February 22nd, 2007 at 09:03pm
I'm worried about going solo >_< gah I knew I should've bought two tickets
BatKissMasquerade
Really Not Okay
BatKissMasquerade
February 23rd, 2007 at 01:01pm
Poetic_Effects:
Very Happy

I'm scared shitless of large groups of people. This concert is going to both kill me and make me extremely happy.

lol i know what you mean. last time i went to allstate arena there were literally thousands of people there and me and my nieces almost got lost because we had seats. Most of the concerts i been to in the last year and a half were at small theatres and since i havent been to allstate for a while im not used to being in a arena with so many people but im glad i have a floor ticket this time because it makes me feel more at ease knowing that everyone can't fit into the stage area Naughty
Poetic_Effects
Fabulous Killjoy
Poetic_Effects
February 23rd, 2007 at 02:16pm
6 days!

crackerjack:

That sucks Crying or Very sad You don't know anyone who's going? Like a friend of a friend or something?
MyChem81
Killjoy
MyChem81
February 23rd, 2007 at 03:14pm
hey guys, I need some help....

I'm going to the 3/1 show & I've never been to the Allstate Arena before. I have lower bowl seats & I'm wondering easy it is to get down to the main floor? (like at some venues you can just hop down fromt he upper bowl or have someone help you) I tried to get a floor ticket but they sold out too fast & I really don't want to stay in by seat the whole time.
If any of you have ever gone to a concert here I would appreciate your thoughts on this.

Razz
crackerjack
Jazz Hands
crackerjack
February 23rd, 2007 at 05:04pm
Poetic_Effects:
6 days!

crackerjack:

That sucks Crying or Very sad You don't know anyone who's going? Like a friend of a friend or something?
I doubt it. My friend said she might get seats, but I'm on the floor so..
I had to go to Twisted 13 by myself too. I wasn't that bad.
mari06_19
Killjoy
mari06_19
February 23rd, 2007 at 05:24pm
MyChem81...ummm...it depends on how they have the arena set up...i went in may but since i was all the way on the 200 level seats...but i think it also depends on the security....
but the seats arent that bad....
they are actually more safer...i have 100 level seats and im fine with that...i cant handel crowded places Smile
BatKissMasquerade
Really Not Okay
BatKissMasquerade
February 23rd, 2007 at 08:32pm
crackerjack:

hey don't worry girl. You are not the only one who's going by herself. i know i am because i don't know anyone who likes mcr. They think the band sucks. so when they usually come to town i go myself. Maybe we can meet up or something
Synyster Lisa
Demolition Lover
Synyster Lisa
February 23rd, 2007 at 08:35pm
here's something to get everyone pumped.....I took the pic....but you can take it and put it places if you want

mari06_19
Killjoy
mari06_19
February 23rd, 2007 at 08:56pm
5 or 6 days ppl!
amye!
Salute You in Your Grave
amye!
February 23rd, 2007 at 09:57pm
I'M GOING!!

I'm excited =]]
Poetic_Effects
Fabulous Killjoy
Poetic_Effects
February 24th, 2007 at 11:19am
5 days! Very Happy
Poetic_Effects
Fabulous Killjoy
Poetic_Effects
February 24th, 2007 at 11:21am
xGhost In The Snowx:
here's something to get everyone pumped.....I took the pic....but you can take it and put it places if you want]

That's so making into a bulletin on MySpace
Synyster Lisa
Demolition Lover
Synyster Lisa
February 24th, 2007 at 11:46am
hehe.....YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
crackerjack
Jazz Hands
crackerjack
February 24th, 2007 at 03:25pm
BatKissMasquerade:
crackerjack:

hey don't worry girl. You are not the only one who's going by herself. i know i am because i don't know anyone who likes mcr. They think the band sucks. so when they usually come to town i go myself. Maybe we can meet up or something
That would be great. I might get there a bit late though. I'm not sure how long it will take to get to Allstate..should be less than an hour.
Poetic_Effects
Fabulous Killjoy
Poetic_Effects
February 24th, 2007 at 10:02pm
So today at work, in the middle of lunch, my stomach did like a flip-flop thing because it just hit me that Thursday is the concert. I mean, I was excited, but then I became extremely excited. Yeah, I had to share that...
Poetic_Effects
Fabulous Killjoy
Poetic_Effects
February 25th, 2007 at 01:32am
What are the chances of them playing Kill All Your Friends, My Way Home Is Through You, and Heaven Help Us?

Do they even play the B-side songs on tour?

[EDIT]
4 fucking days! Clap Clap Clap
BatKissMasquerade
Really Not Okay
BatKissMasquerade
February 25th, 2007 at 01:38am
Poetic_Effects:
What are the chances of them playing Kill All Your Friends, My Way Home Is Through You, and Heaven Help Us?

Do they even play the B-side songs on tour?

[EDIT]
4 fucking days! Clap Clap Clap

You might be out of luck.The last mcr concerts i been to they only played songs on the black parade and three cheers albums and from the concert reviews i been reading lately alot of people say the band are playing the entire black parade cd and half of three cheers.
Poetic_Effects
Fabulous Killjoy
Poetic_Effects
February 25th, 2007 at 01:40am
BatKissMasquerade:
You might be out of luck.The last mcr concerts i been to they only played songs on the black parade and three cheers albums and from the concert reviews i been reading lately alot of people say the band are playing the entire black parade cd and half of three cheers.

Oh. Oh well. I'm still excited, it just would've been cool to hear those songs live. No matter Very Happy Thanks
Synyster Lisa
Demolition Lover
Synyster Lisa
February 25th, 2007 at 12:47pm
4 days....the day after the day after the day after tomorrow.......(I think i got that right)

OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!