Poetic_Effects
February 27th, 2007 at 06:21pm
No problem Smile
Synyster Lisa
Demolition Lover
Synyster Lisa
February 27th, 2007 at 07:49pm
Trash_dznt_luv_U:
think of it more as the day after tomorrow.......it seems like less time.

exactly.....sooo........anyone here win? I didn't......motherfuckers!!!! I totally deserved those passes...

Okay I'm in sore loser mode right now....please forgive me....

and no "At least you're still going" because I know...okay

DAY AFTER TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOT in 48 hours we'll be filling up the floor....^_^
Synyster Lisa
Demolition Lover
Synyster Lisa
February 28th, 2007 at 07:15am
You guys??????

IT'S TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:thud
Poetic_Effects
Fabulous Killjoy
Poetic_Effects
February 28th, 2007 at 08:03am
Shocked Hells yeah!
Synyster Lisa
Demolition Lover
Synyster Lisa
February 28th, 2007 at 09:17am
*Random giggling/jibberish* EEEEEKKK
Poetic_Effects
Fabulous Killjoy
Poetic_Effects
February 28th, 2007 at 10:11am
I almost started laughing out loud. Thanks. My teacher would look at me like I was crazy. Laughing
BatKissMasquerade
Really Not Okay
BatKissMasquerade
February 28th, 2007 at 02:20pm
xGhost In The Snowx:
Trash_dznt_luv_U:

exactly.....sooo........anyone here win? I didn't......motherfuckers!!!! I totally deserved those passes...

DAY AFTER TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOT in 48 hours we'll be filling up the
floor....^_^

Nope i don't think anyone has won those passes yet but then again the first winner didn't found out that she won until 24 hours before she was going to the first mcr show so its possible the winner is gonna be announced sometime today.
I'll let you guys know if anyone won.

Wow can you believe the concert is tomorrow? i hear people are gonna bring pizza too! oohh i can't wait!
Synyster Lisa
Demolition Lover
Synyster Lisa
February 28th, 2007 at 07:05pm
O_O COOOOL

OMG yes it's tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!! hehehehe YAY
Synyster Lisa
Demolition Lover
Synyster Lisa
February 28th, 2007 at 07:06pm
BatKissMasquerade:
xGhost In The Snowx:
Trash_dznt_luv_U:

floor....^_^

Nope i don't think anyone has won those passes yet but then again the first winner didn't found out that she won until 24 hours before she was going to the first mcr show so its possible the winner is gonna be announced sometime today.

Wow can you believe the concert is tomorrow? i hear people are gonna bring pizza too! oohh i can't wait!

which really sucks because the thing says THREE DAYS!!!! Hrm...oh well...so it seems like there's still hope....but mine's not up there....
BatKissMasquerade
Really Not Okay
BatKissMasquerade
February 28th, 2007 at 07:20pm
xGhost In The Snowx:
BatKissMasquerade:
xGhost In The Snowx:
Trash_dznt_luv_U:

floor....^_^

which really sucks because the thing says THREE DAYS!!!! Hrm...oh well...so it seems like there's still hope....but mine's not up there....

Yea there's still hope but i don't have that much left because the first winner didn't even get her passes! Now i'm having problems signing in to my MySpace. Is anyone having problems signing into theirs?
Poetic_Effects
Fabulous Killjoy
Poetic_Effects
February 28th, 2007 at 09:17pm
23 hours and 15 minutes
zombie eyes
Bleeding on the Floor
zombie eyes
March 1st, 2007 at 01:17am
GAH!!!

soo soooon! I'm so gald I get out of school early that day, gonna be off the hizook.

I shoulda got those Goddamn passes. Oh well.
THE WHOLE BLACK PARADE, man.
Synyster Lisa
Demolition Lover
Synyster Lisa
March 1st, 2007 at 06:41am
GUYS???????? TONIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT'S FINALLY HERE!!!!!!!!!!

See you all tonight hopefully.....*Psst, if you wanna find me, i dunno what time i'll be there but click the myspace link in my siggy for my picture. I look EXACTLY like that!!!!!!*

AHHHHH MY GOD!!!!!!!
empires
Thinking Happy Thoughts
empires
March 1st, 2007 at 09:10am
LISA! *Hugsbecauseoffeelinghappy*
I'm going with my dad but I'ma try to get away from him somehow xD
I hope I seeiah there!!! I'll be sure to say hi if I do. xP I don't have a myspace lol, but I'm gonna be wearing a Black Parade jacket, like a marching-band one, and ripped jeans and red streaks in my hair if I can find the darn dye... o_o
You were at the Chicago one in Dec. right? I wonder if Agnes is gonna be there... Wink
My God... I can't <i>wait.</i>
BatKissMasquerade
Really Not Okay
BatKissMasquerade
March 1st, 2007 at 10:03am
yea tonight's the night!!! is anyone gonna be in the GA floor section besides me?
BatKissMasquerade
Really Not Okay
BatKissMasquerade
March 1st, 2007 at 01:22pm
the mcr myspace contest announced two more winners in case you didn't know but you know whats messed up? i found out that one of the new winners actually did get a pass but she wasn't allowed to meet the band in case anyone cares about this shitty contest

Ugh there's a possibility i might not be able to go to the concert because of the thunderstorms and stuff but i'm gonna try to go anyways
crackerjack
Jazz Hands
crackerjack
March 1st, 2007 at 01:42pm
BatKissMasquerade:
the mcr myspace contest announced two more winners in case you didn't know but you know whats messed up? i found out that one of the new winners actually did get a pass but she wasn't allowed to meet the band in case anyone cares about this shitty contest

Ugh there's a possibility i might not be able to go to the concert because of the thunderstorms and stuff but i'm gonna try to go anyways
It's pouring down rain right now. But you should still try to go, just maybe go after the doors have open so you don't have to wait in the storm.
empires
Thinking Happy Thoughts
empires
March 1st, 2007 at 04:33pm
crackerjack:
BatKissMasquerade:

It's pouring down rain right now. But you should still try to go, just maybe go after the doors have open so you don't have to wait in the storm.
My dad and I don't care haha.
Anyone else going? I wanna hang out with some other people, haha my friends and I are in scattered places.