help her gather all my things
and bury me in all my favorite colors

I THINK
Synyster Lisa
Demolition Lover
Synyster Lisa
March 2nd, 2007 at 08:55pm
here's some stuff I stole from my friend who I got separated from

I have some pictures that my friend's dad took...too bad we got separated by the time they played "how i disappear"

Image <---I think that was the crowd surfer that kicked me in the head!

Image <---by this time I was about 15 ft away from Frank....I got pushed UP towards the front

CLICK HERE
and this was when Gerard licked Mikey. Again! Not recoreded by me
XDistortedIllusionX
Killjoy
XDistortedIllusionX
March 2nd, 2007 at 09:40pm
I even read that Mikey and his fiancee were at Target right next to the arena but when i got to the washroom there was alot of smelly socks everywhere!! Shocked

no way! my dad picked me up IN that target... i should've gone to the bathroom lol

oh, and imeanthis_4ever i think i saw you when everyone was leaving... i was sitting up against the wall facing the North Gate doors.
mcrcrazedfan
Salute You in Your Grave
mcrcrazedfan
March 2nd, 2007 at 10:16pm
Sorry again but what kind of merch was there and how much does it cost?
I keep seeing different prices
crackerjack
Jazz Hands
crackerjack
March 3rd, 2007 at 12:04am
xGhost In The Snowx:
no i think it was like

Turn away
cause i'm awful just to see
cause all my hair's abandoned allmy body oh my agony
help her gather all my things
and bury me in all my favorite colors

I THINK
haha it was Yes

And merch was $25 for a shirt. I think it was $40 for a hoodie. They had stickers and pins for $5 and they had a scarf..not sure how much that cost.
zombie eyes
Bleeding on the Floor
zombie eyes
March 3rd, 2007 at 12:23am
OK
was it just me or did Gee LICK Mikey's chest?
I saw it
zombie eyes
Bleeding on the Floor
zombie eyes
March 3rd, 2007 at 12:23am
This was my frist time not being on the GA floor, and it was actually kinda nice to see them without fearing for my life. Last time I was super close, but I almost passed out twice and someone puked on me. but I really wanted to sneek down durring Give e'm Hell, cause I love to dance to that one! but I didn't, mostly cause I didn't want o go around the GIANT man next to me.
I have to say, I was glad that my parents were not there, cause there were a lot of people around me with moms and dads and the parents looked so bored and drunk. I found it annoying, plus, the kids didn't want to rock out and give 'Three FUCK YEAHS' when Gerard said to. It's good to be old.
anyway, it was fantabulouso. Clap I got a tee shirt and an arm band and my sister and I must have laughed for hours over all of the Gerard ass shaking (was it just me or was there A LOT of that? Naughty )
and ther was even a little Ferard action wich made me and my sis scream and my bro shake his head. Laughing
I love the bunny ears.
Gerard: OOooOO man! I'm.... I'm never going to wear these, but I think FRANK IERO will!
and jerk gerard is so sexy. He acted like he hated the white shirt, and it made me all happy. In Love
I just hate that I have to wait SO LONG untill the come back. Crying or Very sad
I also thought it was SO cool to hear Fashion Statement! I had never seen them do that one live. it was fun! Hip Hip Hurray for me!

Any one else got pictures?
crackerjack
Jazz Hands
crackerjack
March 3rd, 2007 at 12:30am
There are some pictures posted on the Chicago MCRmy myspace: http://www.myspace.com/mcrmych
monroevillecemetery
Joining The Black Parade
monroevillecemetery
March 3rd, 2007 at 12:44am
That show was amazing! I am so happy that I got the chance to go. I was mad when we couldn't take cameras in. I didn't know we couldn't! Luckily my sister is a geniurs. And I was able to take some pics. They're not very good but they're alright. I couldn't see everything though everyone was so tall. Sad And watching Gerard dance Dance was well worth the price of admission. I loved it and i'll never forget it ( i still have the confetti and the wristband)
Sorry that they're all so big.
iamokay
Killjoy
iamokay
March 3rd, 2007 at 12:54am
best show of my life. i got front row center, i'll post my experience later if anyone wants to know. i also have cell phone pics, haha, i'm mad i didn't bring in my camera Sad
crackerjack
Jazz Hands
crackerjack
March 3rd, 2007 at 12:55am
http://www.punkrockpix.com/mcr2007-03-01/
^Perfection
zombie eyes
Bleeding on the Floor
zombie eyes
March 3rd, 2007 at 01:00am
They didn't even CHECK me for a camera! My pics just sucked. The flash got all messed up or something I have some audio on my phone. I just wanted to get gerard going 'When I grow up I want to be NOTHING AT ALL'
and I did Smile
iamokay
Killjoy
iamokay
March 3rd, 2007 at 01:13am
zombie eyes:
They didn't even CHECK me for a camera! My pics just sucked. The flash got all messed up or something I have some audio on my phone. I just wanted to get gerard going 'When I grow up I want to be NOTHING AT ALL'
and I did Smile

ah, lucky, they checked me and my brother Crying or Very sad
empires
Thinking Happy Thoughts
empires
March 3rd, 2007 at 08:43am
Wheeee PRP is up!!!
*Prays they have a PIC of Frank in his bunny ears*
imeanthis_4ever
Killjoy
imeanthis_4ever
March 3rd, 2007 at 11:12am
XDistortedIllusionX:
oh, and imeanthis_4ever i think i saw you when everyone was leaving... i was sitting up against the wall facing the North Gate doors.

you saw me? yeah i left through the north gate doors so you probably did..how did you know it was me?

& awesome pics, guys.
crackerjack
Jazz Hands
crackerjack
March 3rd, 2007 at 04:59pm
Vampirette:
Wheeee PRP is up!!!
*Prays they have a PIC of Frank in his bunny ears*
No he doesn't...but the ones he took are beautiful.

BTW, was it just me or did it look like Frank had a new tattoo on his right arm?
Poetic_Effects
Fabulous Killjoy
Poetic_Effects
March 3rd, 2007 at 05:13pm
What's PRP? Neutral
Synyster Lisa
Demolition Lover
Synyster Lisa
March 3rd, 2007 at 05:17pm
zombie eyes:
OK
was it just me or did Gee LICK Mikey's chest?
I saw it

Yes Gee licked mikey's chest hahaha it was the greatest.....I was like "AHHHH WAYCEST!!!!"
amye!
Salute You in Your Grave
amye!
March 3rd, 2007 at 05:27pm
^ I saw that too!

I have some videos that aren't really video, because you can't see anything, only hear. I'll post them once my camera's working again...

It always dies at the worst times :[[

My friend got some good pictures too that i'll post when i have them, i guess.

pretty much that was amazing. It was kind of weird how, out of all the people there, i ran into the boy who made me miserable for a couple of weeks. actually i was basically pushed against him.

But MCR is incredible and the show was INCREDIBLE!
Synyster Lisa
Demolition Lover
Synyster Lisa
March 3rd, 2007 at 05:36pm
The circled area is an estimation of where i was....I think....

I think that's my hand that circled here!!!