What's PRP? Neutral

punkrockpix.com
crackerjack
Jazz Hands
crackerjack
March 3rd, 2007 at 05:38pm
Poetic_Effects:
What's PRP? Neutral
punkrockpix it's a website with photos from shows by Calvin. He takes the best pictures.
U_stole_my_popsicle!
Fabulous Killjoy
U_stole_my_popsicle!
March 3rd, 2007 at 05:56pm
that concert was amazing i saw gee lick mikey.....it was hilarious! it was the most amazing concert i've ever been to.....plus it was my first mcr one so. i think frankie did have a new tattoo. i thought ray's hair was going to catch on fire. did anyone else see bob's socks?
Synyster Lisa
Demolition Lover
Synyster Lisa
March 3rd, 2007 at 06:06pm
haha Bob had striped socks on!!!!! Haha i thought it was cute for some reason HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

Yea i looked at the pictures...AMAZING!!!!!

CLICK HERE
Synyster Lisa
Demolition Lover
Synyster Lisa
March 3rd, 2007 at 06:09pm
was anyone waiting outside afterwards???? I waited until 12 until I left because i went numb.....I was alone...I was randomly walking around a bit just by myself...haha...

I heard Frank came out at one.....but I didn't stay Sad
crackerjack
Jazz Hands
crackerjack
March 3rd, 2007 at 07:30pm
Yeah I also heard he came out around 1am. And they had a m&g for people in the MCRmy who promoted after FOB release show...I should've promoted.
zombie eyes
Bleeding on the Floor
zombie eyes
March 4th, 2007 at 01:27am
xGhost In The Snowx:
zombie eyes:
OK
was it just me or did Gee LICK Mikey's chest?
I saw it

Yes Gee licked mikey's chest hahaha it was the greatest.....I was like "AHHHH WAYCEST!!!!"

*is horrifyingly grossed out*
Poetic_Effects
Fabulous Killjoy
Poetic_Effects
March 4th, 2007 at 09:10am
Some jackass was in front of me the entire time so I couldn't see Frank Crying or Very sad Like, I'd move, and then he'd move. It made me mad and sad.
Synyster Lisa
Demolition Lover
Synyster Lisa
March 4th, 2007 at 06:24pm
aww...I had a tall dude in front of me until "how i disappear" then, like I was a bar of soap, I popped in front of him, lost my friend, then made my way as close as I could get to the front.....hahaha.....

Was anyone a part of that group of people that fell during Rise Against's set? I WAS I ALMOST DIED IT WAS AWESOME!!!!!!!!
Synyster Lisa
Demolition Lover
Synyster Lisa
March 4th, 2007 at 06:24pm
Poetic_Effects:
Some jackass was in front of me the entire time so I couldn't see Frank Crying or Very sad Like, I'd move, and then he'd move. It made me mad and sad.

I would've stabbed him.....O_O hahaha.....or jumped on him....
crackerjack
Jazz Hands
crackerjack
March 9th, 2007 at 07:04pm
Better late than never! I'm so glad I found this Very Happy
Sayuri
Killjoy
Sayuri
March 9th, 2007 at 09:27pm
OMG I LOVE THE SHOW I HAD AN MCR HIGH FOR A WHOLE WEEK FOR MY FIRST CONCERT OF MCR IT WAS THE BEST EVER
notpinecone
Killjoy
notpinecone
March 11th, 2007 at 08:53pm
Sayuri:
OMG I LOVE THE SHOW I HAD AN MCR HIGH FOR A WHOLE WEEK FOR MY FIRST CONCERT OF MCR IT WAS THE BEST EVER

Me too. Me too. It was bad. *sigh*
notpinecone
Killjoy
notpinecone
March 11th, 2007 at 08:54pm
Trash_dznt_luv_U:
that concert was amazing i saw gee lick mikey.....it was hilarious! it was the most amazing concert i've ever been to.....plus it was my first mcr one so. i think frankie did have a new tattoo. i thought ray's hair was going to catch on fire. did anyone else see bob's socks?

Ah, and someone about 2 feet wide stood in front of us, and we got SPAT on by MIKEY!
imeanthis_4ever
Killjoy
imeanthis_4ever
March 16th, 2007 at 05:25pm
crackerjack:
Better late than never! I'm so glad I found this Very Happy

THANK YOU!!!!! In Love
Poetic_Effects
Fabulous Killjoy
Poetic_Effects
March 16th, 2007 at 08:59pm
I kind of pieced it together, but if it's wrong, can you tell me where to change it? Any kind of help will be greatly appreciated. I've been listening to the speech from YouTube for about 6 minutes now. So if anyone from the concert or anyone who can hear over the girls screaming, please help me... Thanks

Did you hear? About us, about you? Oh shit. This is amazing. I'm totally not gonna wear it, but thank you so much. I have a feeling Frank Iero might like this thing. Don't you think? (What does he say before this?--> ) Easter egg shit. But give me a second. Not a second more. (<---And after that?)

Anyway. There's been a lot of bullshit written about us in the papers and about you guys saying that we are somekind of "emo deathcult". Number one; We're not Emo. Number two; We're not a deathcult. We never encourage you to do anything except be yourselves. And don't take anybody's fucking shit!
U_stole_my_popsicle!
Fabulous Killjoy
U_stole_my_popsicle!
March 22nd, 2007 at 09:44pm
didnt he say like" i think one Mr. Frank iero might wear these"?
but other than that i think you've got it.
Poetic_Effects
Fabulous Killjoy
Poetic_Effects
March 22nd, 2007 at 10:22pm
Alright, thanks. I know he mumbles a lot and the girls screaming don't help at all Rolling Eyes
Casimir Pulaski Day
Shotgun Sinner
Casimir Pulaski Day
March 23rd, 2007 at 09:56pm
http://youtube.com/profile?user=LoveForAAR

My youtube account. I posted some videos from that night. Smile

So, we brought binoculars, and I had my camera in my coat, and my mom told me to leave it in there, but I freaked out an put it in with the binoculars, and when they checked it, they made my mom put the camera in the car. Sad Then during Sharpest lives, my mom went out too get it! She got in without problems. Now I have some pictures and videos.
It was hilarious, we were looking at these random people in the box seats.
One guy next to me was going insane! He was banging his head violently the whole night! Through every song. And this one mom next to me was dancing like people who dance when they are on drugs- but she wasn't on drugs.
And then they guy behind us, my mom, my friend, and I are all convinced he was smoking pot the whole show! It was too sweet of a smell to be just a cigarette.
They played Zero by the Smashing Pumpkins in between each set and before the show, and that was awesome.
You could see Worm behind the stage, it was funny.
And during Prison, Gerard got a pink boa, and when the song was over it kept getting caught on his mic's cord, and eventually he got kinda mad at it, and threw it on the ground at Bob's drum set! (After fidgeting with it multiple times to get it off.)
When they played Famous Last Words, and did the pyro, you could feel the heat, even in the high seats I had (sec. 202- row F), it was so hot!

It was my first ever concert, and I cannot wait for another! It was amazing!

Wink
Fyyyyre
Yo.
Leaning
YO but LOUD
pink boa
Gerard got really mad at the boa, and eventually walked to Bob's drum kit, and threw it at the ground XD
smooshed
The end. Sad

I have about 100+ something pictures and videos. . . so, yeah.Razz
Easy Mac
In The Murder Scene
Easy Mac
March 24th, 2007 at 12:31am
You people are so lucky you got to go. I would have, but my mom wouldn't take me and my friend. I like the pics and I watched some of the videos. I wish I could have gone.