lol durning rise against I was in the mosh too Razz
It got crazy for a second but then it cooled down

But ya next time I will be more prepared lol
theblackparade_x
Killjoy
theblackparade_x
March 6th, 2007 at 12:00am
yeah haha.
i'm really short and everyone around me was tall and fat so i was like dieing. D:
but i got out for mcr so i could actually see them.

haha same.
mcrcrazedfan
Salute You in Your Grave
mcrcrazedfan
March 6th, 2007 at 12:04am
theblackparade_x:
yeah haha.
i'm really short and everyone around me was tall and fat so i was like dieing. D:
but i got out for mcr so i could actually see them.

haha same.

Thats exactly what I did
Im 5'1ft :S so ha it was hard to be around fat tall men
theblackparade_x
Killjoy
theblackparade_x
March 6th, 2007 at 12:08am
ah me too.
yay we're short!

haha yeah i know.
mcrcrazedfan
Salute You in Your Grave
mcrcrazedfan
March 6th, 2007 at 12:41am
I found videos!!

ferard4ever
Jazz Hands
ferard4ever
March 6th, 2007 at 10:43am
haahaa...no i didn't yell that out...i was too hurt...and too tired...and the reason why i thought it was an okay show...was because:
1)the entrance to get it SUCKED!
2)they didn't put their all like they usually did (but now i know that they were a little sick)
3)i just didn't enjoy the show...
but hey...
at least you guys enjoied it, right???
wtf
Killjoy
wtf
March 11th, 2007 at 12:08pm
Very Happy
I didn't get to go, my parent's wouldn't let me, but my older sis did, and I heard it rocked...I have no idea though, seeing as I wasn't there, but I did get a shirt...Very Happy
I feel really stupid, cuz I started a new topic with this same subject...whoops

my dad even went...but he wasn't moshing & he's not fat, so that's not one of the guys that was crowding you!
If you saw anyone with pink elephant shoes, that was my sis Very Happy lol
eatme0990
Fabulous Killjoy
eatme0990
March 25th, 2007 at 04:04pm
I was there! It was amazing. But definately not the best I've seen by them. And about people yelling to back up. That wasn't the security guards. That was all of us that had been waiting inside for 6 freakin hours and they told us to just go out a different door and go to the end of the line. Wasn't gonna happen. ahha...I screamed back the f*** up, at least two times. You may of heard me.

theblackparade_x...I think I was by you at it. I was right in front of ray too and I got ass raped by that man too. ahha...But then he was gonna beat this guy up for me, so it was all okay. And the reason he was like shoving himself at people, was because he was protecting his pregnant wife. Some could make the argument that he shouldn't of brought her in there in the first place...but who am I to judge. haha...

They were sick. At least I know Ray was, he told me and I think Gerard was, because he acted like it at the meet and greet. Speaking of meet and greets...I got to meet them after!!! It was sweet! I acted like a total freak and everything....I got hugs from all of them. They're all sooo nice and they seemed exhausted, but were still enthusiastic about meeting all of us. And Mikey was running around, spazztic. He came in and ran to his family, well Alicia's family, and gave them all hugs and was just like giggling. It was cute. hahaha...And yeah. I have the whole conversations I had with them written down, so i could post that. But it's long. So I won't unless you guys want to see it. Oh and I have 2 group pics. They wouldn't let us get individual pics. It sucked. Just 2 big group shots. You can find pics of that and the whole concert, including Rise Against at kibz.com

Oh and speaking of RA, they were amazing! Best opening act ever. Seriously. I don't think muse could of topped that. I sang every word. Loud and off key. But I was basically the only person around me that was singing. But they were great anyway. I think the crowd just didn't get into it enough.

In summary, they better freakin come back, or I will....well...do something...to...er...make them...come back? ahhahah...