April 1st 2007 in the RDS
Yu
Mrs.Halloween
Salute You in Your Grave
Mrs.Halloween
December 27th, 2006 at 09:05am
snap-a-roooo.
can i get some lurve sister??!!
i'm going tooo. eeeee. i'm so excited that they're playing in ireland at the end of the uk tour.
gah. Very Happy.
[we are allowed to make a thread about this, and talk about it, yeah?].
kinney.
Bulletproof Heart
kinney.
December 27th, 2006 at 04:01pm
i think so, who cares!!!!
i think its kinda, urm, freeky that its on april fools day!!!!!
makes ya think!!!!
Mrs.Halloween
Salute You in Your Grave
Mrs.Halloween
December 30th, 2006 at 02:41pm
haha, i know. it's completely scaring me, cause i have this awful feeling someone's going to pull a really bad prank on the day, and everything will go wrong, and i'll end up not getting to see the show.
gah. damn paranoia.
Kid__
Always Born a Crime
Kid__
December 30th, 2006 at 03:05pm
I'm going as well.
Can't wait *grins*
Mrs.Halloween
Salute You in Your Grave
Mrs.Halloween
December 31st, 2006 at 11:06am
i can't quite contain my excitement. Very Happy.
oooOOoo, questiono: have either of yous two ever been to the RDS before^^??
cause i've only ever been at this university (which i forget the name of) in liverpool to see my chem, and there i had two lovely people who were from there, so they took care of me ^_^.
and i hate not knowing my way around the place. so if anyone has been to the rds before, to see a show, is there anything i should know, any tips?
oo, and does anyone know if you can wait behind afterwards to try to see the band? or is the whole back of the venue closed off, with like walls and stuff?
Kid__
Always Born a Crime
Kid__
December 31st, 2006 at 01:04pm
Mrs.Halloween:
oooOOoo, questiono: have either of yous two ever been to the RDS before^^??

and i hate not knowing my way around the place. so if anyone has been to the rds before, to see a show, is there anything i should know, any tips?
oo, and does anyone know if you can wait behind afterwards to try to see the band? or is the whole back of the venue closed off, with like walls and stuff?

I've never ever even been to Dublin before. I'm going with my friend who has also never ever been to Dublin before.
The furthest we have travelled is to Belfast... from Portadown >.<

I'm gonna be sooo lost Very Happy
Mrs.Halloween
Salute You in Your Grave
Mrs.Halloween
December 31st, 2006 at 01:29pm
lol. i am screwed. haha.
i think the furthest south i've been is sligo. hah.
anywhos, i'm coming from derry/londonderry area, and hopefully my cousin's going to drive me and my sister and my best friend down pretty early in the morning. and then i'm meeting up with kem (from INO: she came from ireland to the liverpool show, the same as me, and we kind of struck up a friendship) and kem and her friends are going to be queuing from like 6 in the morning apparently, so once we get down to dublin, i think we're going to queue with them. ah, the queuing, how i loved spending 8 hours sitting in the freezing cold. =p.

haha. i'm pretty worried we'll get lost and won't know where to go actually. that's why i wish someone on here knew their way around the rds so they could give me some tips.
Kid__
Always Born a Crime
Kid__
December 31st, 2006 at 01:34pm
I'm getting the 9.30 Enterprise down from Portadown (even though I'm not from there... the train is though) so hopefully I'll be in Dublin from 12 and hopefully the queue won't be too long...
Mrs.Halloween
Salute You in Your Grave
Mrs.Halloween
December 31st, 2006 at 01:41pm
that sounds pretty good.
there's no way my parents would allow me to get a train to dublin though. hah. they would so kill me. i'm already currently 'not allowed to go' cause i got into arguments with my dad a few weeks ago, and he thinks punishing me, by not letting me go to the show, will teach me a lesson. uhh, i don't think so. bleh!
there shouldn't be a very big queue at around 12 cause that's about the time i started queuing in liverpool, and at that point there was about 20 or 30 people infront of us.
hi, btw, i'm natalie Bye.
Kid__
Always Born a Crime
Kid__
December 31st, 2006 at 01:45pm
Nooo! *sob* I wanna be first!
But it's a Sunday, so it might not be too bad...
Pity there's no earlier train or anyone to drive me down at 4am.
(And I'm Kerry *waves*)
Mrs.Halloween
Salute You in Your Grave
Mrs.Halloween
December 31st, 2006 at 01:47pm
awk, you'll be grand, i'm sure. =].
yah, sundays are our day of rest after all Wink. haha.
[ima PM you now for your msn so i don't get told off for spamming Very Happy]
kinney.
Bulletproof Heart
kinney.
January 4th, 2007 at 07:06am
yeah, it being ona sunday suxx, but we dont have school the next day so its all gravy!!!
Mrs.Halloween
Salute You in Your Grave
Mrs.Halloween
January 4th, 2007 at 10:57am
awk, you're lucky. i do have school the next day, but i'm not going to go. heh.
on the tuesday, it's a half day, before the easter holidays start anyways, so i won't be missing much.
again: anyone who's going to the dublin show, or even anyone who isn't, been to the rds before? i've never been, i was hoping to find someone who had been to tell me what to expect, but no one, so far.
Kid__
Always Born a Crime
Kid__
January 5th, 2007 at 10:50am
Mrs.Halloween:
again: anyone who's going to the dublin show, or even anyone who isn't, been to the rds before? i've never been, i was hoping to find someone who had been to tell me what to expect, but no one, so far.
I asked my friend Marc, coz he was there in the summer, and he just said "It's big. There's lots of moshpits. Wear contacts, not glasses. And make sure you don't wear Converse, coz you'll get lost, ya shortass."
So apparently, it can get a bit hectic. Yes
Mrs.Halloween
Salute You in Your Grave
Mrs.Halloween
January 5th, 2007 at 01:14pm
oh heck.
i have glasses. i can't survive without them. haha.
why not converse? haha. does converse impair your sense of direction =p?
Kid__
Always Born a Crime
Kid__
January 5th, 2007 at 01:17pm
Nope, I'm just under 5'2, so I'm tiny in Converses... and I'm gonna have to get contacts coz I can't see at all without my glasses.
rockonbiiaaatch
Killjoy
rockonbiiaaatch
January 5th, 2007 at 03:26pm
yay im goin too wit me cousins lol cuz we gt da tickets for an xmas present so cool!!! i luv dem !!!
Mrs.Halloween
Salute You in Your Grave
Mrs.Halloween
January 6th, 2007 at 05:33pm
Girl__Unnamed:
Nope, I'm just under 5'2, so I'm tiny in Converses... and I'm gonna have to get contacts coz I can't see at all without my glasses.

oo, i see what you mean.
shoes are the least of my worries. =(.
i need my glasses.
Kid__
Always Born a Crime
Kid__
January 7th, 2007 at 11:09am
^ Get contacts.
If you go to Sam Bairds you can get a five-day free trial for them, so you can wear one of the pairs to the concert.