Bulletproof Heart
kinney.
May 24th, 2007 at 04:22pm
Is anyone going to see them at Oxygen?
Pixie-Gates
Awake and Unafraid
Pixie-Gates
July 3rd, 2007 at 04:33pm
^ I'm not going to Oxegen unless the band I street team for puts me on the guest list. Which is very unlikely. Laughing

This show was FANTASTIC! I was talking to a nice girl from Kilkenny in the line...she said she was a member of this site, and now I've finally joined I wonder if she's about? Smile
Gemma.
Salute You in Your Grave
Gemma.
July 31st, 2007 at 01:38am
Did anyone here meet MCR at the Dublin gig???
wei-rdo
Killjoy
wei-rdo
August 6th, 2007 at 12:33am
if you go back aout 2 pages some1 was talking about meeting them
Gemma.
Salute You in Your Grave
Gemma.
August 6th, 2007 at 01:18am
^^ aw thanks very much! i'll have a look
XGiddyAsAGangBangerX
Killjoy
XGiddyAsAGangBangerX
August 6th, 2007 at 05:12am
uhh...the management at that was HORRENDUS!!me and my friend were like the third group there camping out that night,group before us arrived like a half hour earlier,we got there at half 2 in the morning,the first group of ppl were there since like 11!!but once they actually started letting us get near the entrance,all these skanky fuckers who'd JUST ARRIVED got ahead of us!!!i know you think you'd do the same thing if it was you...but just think how we felt like!we'd been sitting out in the FREEZING OLD ALL NIGHT!!it was sooo depressing to have that happen to us....really was,please think about it before you do something like that...its EXTREMELY UNFAIR....and those a-holes working there couldn't give a toss...AHHH!there was a meet and greet?!how do you find out about those things??!does anyone know of there'll be one in belfast?!XO
Donald Trefusis
In The Murder Scene
Donald Trefusis
August 11th, 2007 at 12:45pm
That was an amazing concert!! I cried so much in it!
Did anyone see a big poster up during Sleep?

And there will be a conert in Belfast November! I can't wait for it!
I'm getting my ticket today! EEEP!! Very HappyVery Happy
wei-rdo
Killjoy
wei-rdo
August 12th, 2007 at 11:03pm
XGiddyAsAGangBangerX:
uhh...the management at that was HORRENDUS!!me and my friend were like the third group there camping out that night,group before us arrived like a half hour earlier,we got there at half 2 in the morning,the first group of ppl were there since like 11!!but once they actually started letting us get near the entrance,all these skanky fuckers who'd JUST ARRIVED got ahead of us!!!i know you think you'd do the same thing if it was you...but just think how we felt like!we'd been sitting out in the FREEZING OLD ALL NIGHT!!it was sooo depressing to have that happen to us....really was,please think about it before you do something like that...its EXTREMELY UNFAIR....and those a-holes working there couldn't give a toss...AHHH!there was a meet and greet?!how do you find out about those things??!does anyone know of there'll be one in belfast?!XO

that was reallly mean some1 know went and she said that people who didn't even like the band just turned up to start trouble then she left