mikeygerard
Fabulous Killjoy
mikeygerard
December 28th, 2006 at 01:34am
i_wish:
mikeygerard:
i_wish:
i cant get over how lucky you are lol

its never my intention to rub it in other people's face, heh i dont ever want to give anyone that impression but u know what i mean hun. and thank u bout callin me lucky *hugs*

i just want people to know that they are nice people, and very down to earth.

lol yeah and i totally get that ur not rubbing it in other peoples face and i didnt realize how nice they were tell i read ur story its great so i get ur message...
lucky lol Very Happy

ahh yes i see lol.
the impression i get of them is that mikey is very clingy and needy of a person who is stronger than he is. so he is a really weak individual. with gerard he is a strong person, but he is dependent on mikey. my friend showed me a video of them in the making of a song with the war scene. and in the interview mikey said the best part is when he died. gerard made a sad expression. its obvious the brothers both need each other. cuz ive heard when mikey left for a bit, gerard couldnt sleep and he was constantly worried.
famous living dead;
Awake and Unafraid
famous living dead;
December 28th, 2006 at 01:38am
aww really thats cute how he worried lol there relationship must be really strong thats awsome
Gerard Way.
In the Cannibal Glow
Gerard Way.
December 28th, 2006 at 02:02am
mikeygerard:
the impression i get of them is that mikey is very clingy and needy of a person who is stronger than he is. so he is a really weak individual. with gerard he is a strong person, but he is dependent on mikey. my friend showed me a video of them in the making of a song with the war scene. and in the interview mikey said the best part is when he died. gerard made a sad expression. its obvious the brothers both need each other. cuz ive heard when mikey left for a bit, gerard couldnt sleep and he was constantly worried.

wow, the brothers really need each other. they're so cute. In Love
famous living dead;
Awake and Unafraid
famous living dead;
December 28th, 2006 at 04:17am
that is like so totally cute lol
silverrain
Thinking Happy Thoughts
silverrain
December 28th, 2006 at 08:31am
...wish I had such a relationship with my brother *sighs*
mikeygerard
Fabulous Killjoy
mikeygerard
December 28th, 2006 at 01:43pm
DeCiMaTeD_DrEaMs:
mikeygerard:
DeCiMaTeD_DrEaMs:
aaaaaaaaaaah!!! thats great! i hate u Cry ..my gerard so adorable as always. i wish he complitmented my artwork(which is not that good) .. hahaha bob talking, i hate security guards!! they should all go on strike or something >.<

i wish i met them....i have but only in my dreams, and gerard is always so adorable lol i wanna hug them!!!

yah bob talked alot. lol no dont hate me *sniffles* im sure u can draw well. i only did it in line cuz we were waiting, i only tried m best *blushes* yah damn those guards

im sure ull meet them Smile *nods*

thanks for cheering me up. *thinks positively* Smile

aww ur ever so welcome hun *hugs*
mikeygerard
Fabulous Killjoy
mikeygerard
December 28th, 2006 at 01:46pm
i_wish:
aww really thats cute how he worried lol there relationship must be really strong thats awsome

yah they both really need each other, they cant have one without the other. ive heard mikey had several medical issues as well. gerard's issues were more likey ones that dealt with alcohol and drugs. mikey's were both medical situations. but with them both mikey has been a bit stronger of a person and gerard has been clean for 2 years Smile
mikeygerard
Fabulous Killjoy
mikeygerard
December 28th, 2006 at 01:48pm
House Master Way:
mikeygerard:

wow, the brothers really need each other. they're so cute. In Love

of course they do :3 i need meh sis too, lol the funny thing is im the older one, but she is taller and more mature lookin than i am lol XD.
if i had to say who is more like who lol im like mikey and she is like gerard. she is very dramatic, i can at times be very sarcastic and serious, but also shy and yes i admit lol im a bit needy too Smile
mikeygerard
Fabulous Killjoy
mikeygerard
December 28th, 2006 at 01:48pm
silverrain:
...wish I had such a relationship with my brother *sighs*

im sure u can, u guys can talk to each otehr and catch up or see what things interest u the most, or things u have in common Smile
silverrain
Thinking Happy Thoughts
silverrain
December 28th, 2006 at 04:08pm
mikeygerard:

im sure u can, u guys can talk to each otehr and catch up or see what things interest u the most, or things u have in common Smile

oh I was being sarcastic and you're trying to encourage me...Thanks for that Smile
I don't know... we were really close as we were kids. I 'm not sure what has actually happened, but very often I feel somehow guilty, because I am the older one, and maybe it's my fault.
Sammie
Really Not Okay
Sammie
December 28th, 2006 at 04:18pm
Your story is really sweet hun and the bit about Bob made me laugh coz he seems like the quiet one. I can't wait to meet them!
mikeygerard
Fabulous Killjoy
mikeygerard
December 28th, 2006 at 05:03pm
Sammie:
Your story is really sweet hun and the bit about Bob made me laugh coz he seems like the quiet one. I can't wait to meet them!

bob tlaks so much lol, thinking cuz he is the newest in the band he'd be more quiet lol XD no he talks alot Very Happy
mikeygerard
Fabulous Killjoy
mikeygerard
December 28th, 2006 at 05:04pm
silverrain:
mikeygerard:

oh I was being sarcastic and you're trying to encourage me...Thanks for that Smile
I don't know... we were really close as we were kids. I 'm not sure what has actually happened, but very often I feel somehow guilty, because I am the older one, and maybe it's my fault.

aww i see, im the older one too lol. im really sorry to hear that and yes ur ever so welcome *hugs* i dunno its best to spend time regardless of how old we are :3
famous living dead;
Awake and Unafraid
famous living dead;
December 28th, 2006 at 06:06pm
im the youngest of three older brothers how lame is that
Question: i love your story mikeygerard but does anyone else have
a story to tell about meeting the band?
Reddfawks
Killjoy
Reddfawks
December 29th, 2006 at 12:20am
Yeah! I was there with j00! *Bumwiggles*

You, my friend, are a total deer-in-headlights. o_o

ETA for I_Wish: I was right there with her. I held up the reference pic of the boys in the bleedin' cold.

I guess you can say I'm a bit more used to meeting bands. Blame in on the fact that I'm a nut for attending the local show MuchOnDemand, where many bands appear to meet up with fans. But the fact that I drank two Iced Cappuchinos (Yes, I was dumb enough to drink a cold drink in cold weather) a bunch of Cowtail Candy and a whole tin of the sour lemon Altoids left me very, very, very, very hyper. And in a huggy mood. All five, baby! Hurrah!

Though the only time I felt akward was asking Ray if I could touch his hair. I was almost trying to find how to word it. Can't exactly remember HOW I said it, but he let me. o_O It was like a poodle! Soft! ^_^

Bob nearly crushed me when I hugged him. It was epic. O_o Frank felt really, really, really warm, I didn't want to let go, having been out in the cold and all. Darn Mikey and his bony shoulder got me in the shnozz, but I was in such a "OMGIMHUGGINGMCR" mood that I didn't feel it.

Either Gerard hadn't stretched for a while or I broke something, because I heard a "crack" noise when I hugged him. Eep. Maybe I'll send him an apology note on a huge carton of milk. XD But, there was no time to really think about that because you-know-who was stuck-in-place at Mikey. *Nods*

BTW, I have her pic saved. Here's hoping I don't stretch the page.

famous living dead;
Awake and Unafraid
famous living dead;
December 29th, 2006 at 01:02am
lol thats awsome, what do u think cracked on Gerard? lol
Great drawing by the way
famous living dead;
Awake and Unafraid
famous living dead;
December 29th, 2006 at 01:04am
Though the only time I felt akward was asking Ray if I could touch his hair. I was almost trying to find how to word it. Can't exactly remember HOW I said it, but he let me. o_O It was like a poodle! Soft! ^_^

thats hilarious
mikeygerard
Fabulous Killjoy
mikeygerard
December 29th, 2006 at 01:20am
i_wish:
im the youngest of three older brothers how lame is that
Question: i love your story mikeygerard but does anyone else have
a story to tell about meeting the band?

im not really sure if anyone else does XD my friend came with me
mikeygerard
Fabulous Killjoy
mikeygerard
December 29th, 2006 at 01:22am
Reddfawks:
Yeah! I was there with j00! *Bumwiggles*

You, my friend, are a total deer-in-headlights. o_o

ETA for I_Wish: I was right there with her. I held up the reference pic of the boys in the bleedin' cold.

I guess you can say I'm a bit more used to meeting bands. Blame in on the fact that I'm a nut for attending the local show MuchOnDemand, where many bands appear to meet up with fans. But the fact that I drank two Iced Cappuchinos (Yes, I was dumb enough to drink a cold drink in cold weather) a bunch of Cowtail Candy and a whole tin of the sour lemon Altoids left me very, very, very, very hyper. And in a huggy mood. All five, baby! Hurrah!

Bob nearly crushed me when I hugged him. It was epic. O_o Frank felt really, really, really warm, I didn't want to let go, having been out in the cold and all. Darn Mikey and his bony shoulder got me in the shnozz, but I was in such a "OMGIMHUGGINGMCR" mood that I didn't feel it.

Either Gerard hadn't stretched for a while or I broke something, because I heard a "crack" noise when I hugged him. Eep. Maybe I'll send him an apology note on a huge carton of milk. XD But, there was no time to really think about that because you-know-who was stuck-in-place at Mikey. *Nods*

BTW, I have her pic saved. Here's hoping I don't stretch the page.

aww thanks stereo, it was really funny and yah i noticed that too mikey does have a really bony shoulder. wow and u heard a crack from gerard aww. gerard needs some tending too *tends to him* and thanks ever so much for posting up the picture too :3 yah ray's hair is soft
famous living dead;
Awake and Unafraid
famous living dead;
December 29th, 2006 at 01:36am
even though both of u were with eachother when it happened both ur stories are unique but both very funny lol