Don't have an account? Create one!

Met MCR for autograph session

AuthorMessage
livindead13
Killjoy
livindead13
January 4th, 2007 at 11:43am
I hadnt met them but when they were at hmv i was walking with my friends (couldnt stay cus of mum calling me every five minutes) i was singing and dancing to i'm not okay on my mp3 so i ended up tripping over someones foot and falling flat on y face... it was pretty sad...
wanted to go in and meet the guys and show them my bag so bad... (my bag has like all these lyrics of theirs and their names and my friends drew them as cats... i made him..) so yea... thnx to my mum i couldnt Cry Mad Evil or Very Mad Crying or Very sad
mikeygerard
Fabulous Killjoy
mikeygerard
January 4th, 2007 at 02:16pm
Shotgun_x_Wedding:
great story! if you can you should scan that picture you drew and show us!

oh yah i have the picture Razz its on this link www.imnotokay.net/data/fanart/original/00001/116737517641264.jpg
mikeygerard
Fabulous Killjoy
mikeygerard
January 4th, 2007 at 02:17pm
livindead13:
I hadnt met them but when they were at hmv i was walking with my friends (couldnt stay cus of mum calling me every five minutes) i was singing and dancing to i'm not okay on my mp3 so i ended up tripping over someones foot and falling flat on y face... it was pretty sad...
wanted to go in and meet the guys and show them my bag so bad... (my bag has like all these lyrics of theirs and their names and my friends drew them as cats... i made him..) so yea... thnx to my mum i couldnt Cry Mad Evil or Very Mad Crying or Very sad

what u were right ther *sobs* we coudlve seen u, yah my mom i presistent too, i turned off my cell to make sure she didnt always call XD lol i know mommies worry like that about us sometimes
mikeygerard
Fabulous Killjoy
mikeygerard
January 6th, 2007 at 07:20pm
gotta love mcr Razz
famous living dead;
Awake and Unafraid
famous living dead;
January 7th, 2007 at 08:59am
grrr i have to meet them before i die lol
i keep reading ur story and it just inspires me to
have hope of meeting them lol
mikeygerard
Fabulous Killjoy
mikeygerard
January 7th, 2007 at 06:14pm
aww thanks hun *blushes*
a thousand suns.
Always Born a Crime
a thousand suns.
January 8th, 2007 at 07:07pm
mikeygerard:
Well its really funny on how it happened, but overall it was great. We waited for 6-7 hours in a line to see MCR, outside of the Eaton Center, in HMV, in Toronto. We hung out with these other cool girls. lol it was so cold though, we were singing happy songs, and people were giving us such awkward stares. "If your happy and you know, clap your hands," thats what we sung. It was a great idea to pass some time too. Actually it was really sweet of MCR to wait to sign all of the autographs for all their fans, they were really tired, which i could tell.
As me and my friend were apporaching them, well I made direct eye contact with Mikey, I'm actually a very shy individual. The way he looked Mikey, he was adorable, but I noticed that he slouches a bit when he sits. So onwards we walked up towards them.
First I met Ray, Ray I shook hands with, he introduced himself very politely. lol it was cute, as if I didnt know what his name was lol. of course i did. He signed my artwork that I did of the band MCR. lol it was funny though cuz i was drawing the pic of them in anime while standin in line.
Bob was really talkative, when i went up to him. he asked questions like if i was tired, what school do i go to, how did u hear of us etc. lol i told him i went to university, he is like wha? he didnt believe how old i was lol. but, even when i was forced by the security guard to move on, lol Bob was still talkin. gotta love talkative Bob.
Frank looked so small and petite, i love his pouty lips though. anywho he liked the picture and pointed to mikey, thinking it was him, i told frank that he was the other individual with his hair slicked to 1 side. he thought he looked awesome. he grabbed the sketchbook and showed it to mikey saying that was him.
Mikey I came up to, i was so embrassed, he looked adorable as i have said, i didnt know what to say to him, but my friend their urged me to hug him. i was to shy to, so she told mikey lol, that i liked him. and we both hugged *blushes* she said i was like a deer caught in headlights lol.
Gerard loved my artwork, he said lol, that i could design the next cd cover, or that i couldve drawn something for the Black Parade cover. but i wouldve liked to have talked to them more, but i just couldnt cuz of the security there. damn the security *shakes her fist* lol.
My friend told Gerard that i was new, like a newbie lol by listening to their music. she told him that she would teach me well. and he nodded and gave her a thumbs up.

I trully do love the band, they are such great individuals, very modest, honest, genuine, unique and they play the best music :3
they all each have a special place in my heart

*hugs all of them, but tightly sqeezes more onto mikey*

AWWW *applauds* Awesomeness!

So, Mikey, huh? Naughty Teehee, glad you had a good time.
mikeygerard
Fabulous Killjoy
mikeygerard
January 8th, 2007 at 10:59pm
In Love yes with mikey, i wove him Nyam
ambriece
Always Born a Crime
ambriece
March 12th, 2007 at 02:06am
woah ur luckii, ive never got to meet them =[[ if i hugged mikey i dont know if i would have fainted or if i wouldnt be abel to let go...god i sound like a teenie, ugh. but yeah i realii shy and id ont kno what i woulda done..
INowPronounceYouDead
Thinking Happy Thoughts
INowPronounceYouDead
July 25th, 2007 at 10:09am
^^I'm goinging too!!(OFFT TOPIC)

but uhm..You are soo lucky you got to meet them..I live in AZ, and I dont remember hearing anything about them doing signings anywhere..but then again I didnt start trying to attend MCR things 'till this year really..(I know whats wrong with me?)..but I'm going t TRY and meet them..and be close to the end so I can have maybe a little more time but too much and not get cut off..cuz I've heard that some of the last people while waiting either get les time than everyone else or no time at all0.0
Butters
Salute You in Your Grave
Butters
July 25th, 2007 at 11:00am
Lucky! Great story! The chances of me metting MCR, is very small.............Sad
Chemical Rainbowz
Killjoy
Chemical Rainbowz
July 26th, 2007 at 02:07pm
U r lucky, I wish I could even go to a MCR concert Sad cause they're never going to come to slovenia -.- WHY MUST I LIVE IN SLOVENIA.... Cry Cry Cry
Donald Trefusis
In The Murder Scene
Donald Trefusis
July 27th, 2007 at 11:03pm
I am so jealous right now...
YOU ARE SO LUCKY!!!!!!
Did you tell Gerard I said hi?? Very HappyVery Happy
Kaede
Bleeding on the Floor
Kaede
July 31st, 2007 at 01:45pm
You're lucky!
I never met MCR but my friends have. They're lucky too!