Don't have an account? Create one!

What would you be doing right now if MCR didn't exist?

AuthorMessage
we're pretty. odd.
Always Born a Crime
we're pretty. odd.
January 7th, 2007 at 06:44pm
YES. That is a main one for everyone here.

"I wouldn't be on INO all the time."

Mainly because, GASP HORROR, INO wouldn't exist either! =O
blackroses92
Killjoy
blackroses92
January 7th, 2007 at 08:32pm
rotting in the ground.

because MCR seriously saved my life last year.
and they continue to this year.
RoseRed
Killjoy
RoseRed
January 8th, 2007 at 02:25am
I would not be late for my previous commitment

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Rose Red Rose Red Buried In My Flowerbed
MetalliDeth
Killjoy
MetalliDeth
January 10th, 2007 at 03:07pm
I have no idea. They have helped me through some rough times last year. I was in love with one of my best friends and she had lead me on time and time again. It crushed me everytime it happened. It got to the point where she told me she did love me and wanted to break up with her bf to be with me. But, the next day. I was crushed when she told me she was going to stay with her bf instead. And there had also been a guy who she liked other than her bf who lead her on constantly. It hurt me when she would get hurt by him. When times like that were rough. I had MCR to help guide me through the shit. Things between her and I now are unknown. I have no idea what's up. I'm trying to fix something I don't know if I can fix. All I know is that without MCR, who the Hell knows what may have happened to me.
qianthefirst
Joining The Black Parade
qianthefirst
January 11th, 2007 at 04:44am
lol...someone called the mental institution?...no its okay i dont need go nemore...why you ask....well ...coz i found MCR. yea...so now im not obsessed with suicide and all that shit coz there are ppl who are just as screwed up as i am and worse. woke me up so i am not that selfish and naive so its like 'oh boohoo so what if my life sux, thousands have it worse than i dó'.
now im just obsessed with MCR. their kinda like my drug of choice...is it possible to get addicted to ppl?
gerardway_hot!!!
Killjoy
gerardway_hot!!!
January 12th, 2007 at 04:09am
Best Day:
I'd be in my grave...

cool as avatar!!
gerardway_hot!!!
Killjoy
gerardway_hot!!!
January 12th, 2007 at 04:10am
Best Day:
I'd be in my grave...

cool as avatar!! where'd you find it?? Nyam Clap
gerardway_hot!!!
Killjoy
gerardway_hot!!!
January 12th, 2007 at 04:12am
i dunno where i'd be... i probably wouldn't be here... i love thy people that believed in them... i love you all
mercy in the sky.
Shotgun Sinner
mercy in the sky.
January 12th, 2007 at 04:36am
I'd be lost without them.
I wouldn't be getting up every morning.
I wouldn't be Mercy, period.

Love you guys.
hip like badass
Motor Baby
hip like badass
January 12th, 2007 at 06:19am
I would....be..in bed listening to Guns N Roses or Prince?! And I would probably have a crappy birthday next week (seeing them is my birthday present ^___^)
Wanja
In a Hail of Bullets
Wanja
January 12th, 2007 at 01:44pm
I don`t even wanna answer this Sad
a thousand suns.
Always Born a Crime
a thousand suns.
January 12th, 2007 at 01:50pm
Hmm........probably listening to Gorillaz and being depressed that my family don't let me do the things I want.
Manda SpAz
Salute You in Your Grave
Manda SpAz
January 12th, 2007 at 07:33pm
I would probley be the way I use to be and just be in my shell and be in a deep depression without talking to anyone.It's because of them when I realise I'm not really alone in this world and there are people as weird as me
theteenagebrigade
Killjoy
theteenagebrigade
January 12th, 2007 at 08:43pm
Um. My existance as an art student in NYC would be just that less merry and bright, among many other things...I wouldn't be so proud of my home state... I would have better hair... I wouldn't be going to shows, or at least, not as many... And I'd have to listen to Bruce Springsteen or Bon Jovi to get my Jersey music quota filled.
zero mechanism.
Salute You in Your Grave
zero mechanism.
January 13th, 2007 at 03:54pm
I'd probably still be hanging out with those old friends of mine. Which would lead to me being dead eventually, because my old friends were fucked up.
Everything got better when I started to listen to My Chemical Romance. Whistle
Synyster Gates
Awake and Unafraid
Synyster Gates
January 14th, 2007 at 11:38am
to be honest, i'd still be a chav lol MCR saved me from chavyness and listening to DJ's that sound like chickmunks! so yeah...thanks to MCR for doing that Very Happy
Black Hearted Misery
Killjoy
Black Hearted Misery
January 14th, 2007 at 04:51pm
In a lot more shit than I already am. Might of still been wasting my time with very stupid things that every typical teen (at my school) cares about...boys, parties, getting a hands on with drugs, etc. They made me get inspired to do something important with my life, like helping others though music & art and just being a better, more understanding person...I still have my *personal* battles though but they're music defiently helps me make better choices with my life.
My Famous Genocide
Killjoy
My Famous Genocide
January 14th, 2007 at 06:01pm
I don't know where I would have been.
They saved my fucking life and are still helping me not to get any depressions.
My life would have been fucked, but I wouldn't have been dead, 'cause I've always been scared of dead, untill My Chem "told" me about dead, you know.
They have just made me think a whole lot more about everything. Life, what to like, what not to like and so on.
Roonil Wazlib
Motor Baby
Roonil Wazlib
January 14th, 2007 at 06:51pm
My life would be a hell of alot suckier than it is now.

I can't say that they've saved my life, exatly, I've never been suicidle or anything, but they helped me through the parental devorce shit...
mbgfr_278
Fabulous Killjoy
mbgfr_278
January 14th, 2007 at 11:16pm
i'd be bored as hell i wouldnt be on this i wouldnt be dead but i'll be 1 hec of a boring person with no interests :S i dont like this thread it makes me think too much lol