Don't have an account? Create one!

Parent Trouble.

AuthorMessage
WeAreTheBlackParade
Joining The Black Parade
WeAreTheBlackParade
January 7th, 2007 at 11:16am
sleepykid's a zombie:
OK...anyone want to give me a little help? I've been wanting to go to an MCR concert since the tour dates were released but there wasn't any close to me until...they relaesed the hartford date so now I'm like "HELL YESSS!" I've been begging my mother to go but she says no. I've offered to go and pay for all of our tickets and gas etc. but she still says no. Then I'm like that's all I want for my birthday wich is the 26th of Jan. And She STILL says no!!! What the hell am I gonna do? Any tips will help me ALOT.

write an essay!
my mom is very protective but she's leaning towards yes!

-Ellie
WeAreTheBlackParade
Joining The Black Parade
WeAreTheBlackParade
January 7th, 2007 at 11:16am
WeAreTheBlackParade:
sleepykid's a zombie:
OK...anyone want to give me a little help? I've been wanting to go to an MCR concert since the tour dates were released but there wasn't any close to me until...they relaesed the hartford date so now I'm like "HELL YESSS!" I've been begging my mother to go but she says no. I've offered to go and pay for all of our tickets and gas etc. but she still says no. Then I'm like that's all I want for my birthday wich is the 26th of Jan. And She STILL says no!!! What the hell am I gonna do? Any tips will help me ALOT.

write an essay!
my mom is very protective but she's leaning towards yes!

-Ellie

page claim!
Mr.Armstrong
Awake and Unafraid
Mr.Armstrong
January 7th, 2007 at 12:52pm
XxViva_La_SamxX:
I did absolutely nothing and my parents just bought me and my brother tickets to go see them in Febuary.

are you serious!!!?? your parents are easy on you then.my parents expect me to be a perfectanist and i cant do that.geting good grades and not making many friends is me.I HAVE TO SWEET TALK MY PARENTS!!i told my dad some stuff that were gonna be at the concert.like how there will be language and some other stuff.if you know what i mean.
a thousand suns.
Always Born a Crime
a thousand suns.
January 7th, 2007 at 07:20pm
Wow, I absolutely relate with you ^^ My parents wanted an amazing violin exam result (which I er, didn't get) and perfect grades (100% in exams and nothing less). But I can't go ANYWAY because tickets are sold out Crying or Very sad

But anyway...the best thing to do is tell them ALL about the concert- make sure you mention that there will be language so they don't feel like you've betrayed them or something. Be helpful around the house. Sweet talk. Try your hardest at school. When they see this they will think 'Oh what a little angel! But how to reward her? I know! What about that concert she's been begging to go to?'

Hopefully that will work....but really, the best way IS to try your hardest to impress them. Good luck- may the force and Gerard almighty be with you.

Over and out.
Mr.Armstrong
Awake and Unafraid
Mr.Armstrong
January 7th, 2007 at 08:00pm
LOL!!!! i tried sweet talking my parents once and they were like your trying too hard honey.i was like damn that didnt work!! so i told all my accomplishments they thought about it and said how much does it cost where do you get the tickets.and all that extra info.we have similar parents.there is always next time if you wanna go to a concert though.
sleepykid's a zombie
Thinking Happy Thoughts
sleepykid's a zombie
January 7th, 2007 at 10:01pm
I am totally writing an essay!
bring me the horizon
Salute You in Your Grave
bring me the horizon
January 8th, 2007 at 05:08am
just make sure they know you can be trusted, and dont let them catch on about people pushing and shoving and being dragged into moshpits!
xx
RCM
Killjoy
RCM
January 8th, 2007 at 05:28am
Well, this is might a bit wierd, but my parrents gave me permission, because me and my friend are going to have a grown-up with us over there. [Copenhagen]
But the thing is, that my friends aunt, isn't going with us to the koncert. She's just dropping us off.
It's a miracle, that my parrents gave me permission to go! xD
bring me the horizon
Salute You in Your Grave
bring me the horizon
January 8th, 2007 at 07:40am
also..tell your parents that your sitting down, and dont let them see the tickets! thats what my friends all do because they aren't allowed to stand because "its dangerous"
xx
WeAreTheBlackParade
Joining The Black Parade
WeAreTheBlackParade
January 8th, 2007 at 08:17am
sleepykid's a zombie:
I am totally writing an essay!

dude! do it! it totally catches them off guard!!! my parents are still deciding but they told me today that it will only be like a one time thing!!! I think that means yes!!!

Thanks for the comments guys!!!

-Ellie
mbgfr_278
Fabulous Killjoy
mbgfr_278
January 8th, 2007 at 08:27am
woww and i thoguth my parents were strict ...they let me go to the city Smile and im gonig to the mcr concert cant wait its liek in 18 days or smthin..but when i was askin bout the green day 1 my umm was onli worried about the moshing but i said i wont go in it and she sliek okay and she let me go how cool Smile . btw i did go into the mosh pit i was ok but getting out of it was hard lol.
mbgfr_278
Fabulous Killjoy
mbgfr_278
January 8th, 2007 at 08:27am
mum*
katexcore
Jazz Hands
katexcore
January 8th, 2007 at 12:22pm
As soon as I was 16 my mum said decided I was ok to go to gigs on my own. Before that she used to take me to some stuff. Which was cool but she prefers to be seated at gigs so I never got be really in the atmosphere of it untill I went to Reading festival last August.
She took me to my first gig when I was 9. (It was the spice girls.....coz I'm that cool)
Some venues don't let under 14's in anyway. And alot only let them in with an adult the seated section. It would suck if you bought a ticket and didn't get let in. It happned to someone I know at Meanfidddler. They don't let under 16's in.
Caitee
Jazz Hands
Caitee
January 8th, 2007 at 04:52pm
Hmm...

Well, so you have any friends that are going? Or like, if you have the money, can you buy the ticket and go with them?

I don't really know. My dad like's MCR and stuff, so he's comin' with me.
Mr.Armstrong
Awake and Unafraid
Mr.Armstrong
January 8th, 2007 at 05:09pm
yeh my dad listens to rock (i never knew) so he's coming with me cause no one that i know that much listens to rock.but its so awesome that your dad lets you go to conerts cause he like em.i have to begg and sweet talk!!!
WeAreTheBlackParade
Joining The Black Parade
WeAreTheBlackParade
January 8th, 2007 at 07:03pm
Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

...i'm going to a fucking My Chemical Romance concert....

Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green

-Ellie
alex.mcr.lover
Killjoy
alex.mcr.lover
January 8th, 2007 at 07:50pm
i live in mexico and theres no tour dates for mexico..
i told my parents once that i want to go to a MCR concert... instantly my mom said no... FUCK! they came here once... and i missed it... MCR is my life so i NEED to see them.. i dont care if they say no... im old enough ... im 18!! Disgust damn... why parents say no????
mbgfr_278
Fabulous Killjoy
mbgfr_278
January 8th, 2007 at 09:53pm
yay congrats for ellie shes going!!!! rock as much as u can ellie mosh!!! Razz
DeCiMaTeD_DrEaMs
Bleeding on the Floor
DeCiMaTeD_DrEaMs
January 9th, 2007 at 01:17am
ive never been to an mcr concert and i really want to go the the ny one in feb, i havet told my mom though cuz im 99.9% sure i wont go U.U ..but i think if i asked her she would probably say yes...shes also very protective but shes nice too and plus, im freakin old! lol
Modern Swinger
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Modern Swinger
January 9th, 2007 at 11:31am
the first time I went to Warped my mom let me and last years Warped I told my mom that my friend's sister was taking us but me and my friend really just went by ourselves