AuthorMessage
Mr.Armstrong
Awake and Unafraid
Mr.Armstrong
February 1st, 2007 at 03:57pm
Aphex Hanna:
easy, I turned 18 lmfao
nah not really.
I just try and act as good as I can and show them I'm a responsible person and they trust me enough to let me go.
I went to my fist concert without them when I was 14.
and to my first concert with parental prescence when I was 11 I think

yeah same here!!!i just show my parents how responsiable i am and that i can handle a concert!!i behave good!!!and then they think about it!!
electric soldier sam
Awake and Unafraid
electric soldier sam
February 1st, 2007 at 07:57pm
MCR Way Bros:

-I'd have to miss school

Does anyone have any suggestions?
MCR Way Bros
Jazz Hands
MCR Way Bros
February 3rd, 2007 at 05:27pm
My parents weren't lying to me. They actually bought Life On The Murder Scene for me if I quit complaining. So, now if I complain about them not letting me go to the concert, they'll take it away from me. Now I can only complain on here.
maybe one day...
Joining The Black Parade
maybe one day...
February 4th, 2007 at 10:01am
at least you got lotms Very Happy
MCR Way Bros
Jazz Hands
MCR Way Bros
February 4th, 2007 at 04:41pm
I just got it and I've already listened to the live cd like 5 times
Mr.Armstrong
Awake and Unafraid
Mr.Armstrong
February 4th, 2007 at 06:25pm
MCR Way Bros:
My parents weren't lying to me. They actually bought Life On The Murder Scene for me if I quit complaining. So, now if I complain about them not letting me go to the concert, they'll take it away from me. Now I can only complain on here.

yeah good thing you got something!!make sure your parents dont hear you whine Wink
kel.suicide
Bleeding on the Floor
kel.suicide
February 4th, 2007 at 10:39pm
well, my mom is letting me go see MCR in april only because she likes them too. and she always said that if i ever wanted to go see them and i could. so, that's how i got to go. but when i wanted to go see P!ATD, she complained for hours. i really had to complain for weeks straight for her to take me. haha.
Yaoi Owns You
Jazz Hands
Yaoi Owns You
February 8th, 2007 at 09:48pm
Guys seriously. No offence but I hate when people gather all this self pity and blog on Myspace after one try for the tickets.

If you really want to go to the concert DO NOT TAKE NO FOR ANSWER!!

My Chem are my angels sent from Heaven and there is nothing, NOTHING that will stop me from seeing them. I cleaned and cooked and made the grades and did my homework and pleaded and begged and I tried and tried and tried. My mother gave in and I'm going for my first time in april. It took 3 motherf**king YEARS to have the tickets in my hands and I've never been so complete in my life. Hell I even got one for my best friend for her birthday.

DON'T GIVE UP

Giving up is like saying you didn't want to go in the first place.

Tell your parents how much they mean to you (in an thought-out intelligent way with plenty of reasoning and good arguement)
Do your best in whatever you do (including school, chores, after school act., etc.) and MAKE A STAND and never, NEVER HANG YOUR HEAD. Keep fighting, keep tyring.

I'm sorry for being so cut and dry, but seven pages (mostly) of this crap is too many.
Galine41
Killjoy
Galine41
February 9th, 2007 at 10:03am
my mom really doesn't want me to go . she screamed her guts out at me 2 moments ago. she sweared i won't go even if it dependet on her life. great. how can you make myyy mom let me go. i say psychologist.
TickleMeEmo
Killjoy
TickleMeEmo
February 13th, 2007 at 09:28am
well my parents are the strictest parents in the world. they didnt want me going to any concert unless it involved and orcestra. haha yeah i know thats lame. but see i made an [essay & list/ thing] with over 75 reasons on why i should be able to go. i cleaned the house for 2 weeks straight and begged. i told my mom that i would lock myself in my room for the rest of my life and never be the same again, i also said that they will be sorry [ i wouldnt reccomend saying that] all it did was freak out my parents.

my mom finally broke down after hours of me begging and crying. she made me print out lyrics [which i changed a bit to fit her fancy] haha it worked, it turns out that my friend just bought floor tickets on saturday for the may 2nd show!! now my parents cant tell me no.

ooh say its ur birthday present... i guess it worked for me.
i also told them that im not the same skirt wearing pigtale haired girl i was when i was 5 i told them that im the same person but with a differnt perspective on life and that they need to accept me for who i am. try telling them sometime about the respect factor.

Message me if you want any other advice-- im good at giving it.
and i can probally think of other ways to get them to say yes.
TickleMeEmo
Killjoy
TickleMeEmo
February 13th, 2007 at 09:31am
DONT TAKE NO FOR AN ANSWER... on second tought... make them a little scared of your... [it just might work] It owrked for me..
=)
Boys Night Out
Salute You in Your Grave
Boys Night Out
February 15th, 2007 at 05:53pm
yeah, my parents are SO strict, at first they said no, and then I begged, and then they said as long as you have someone there to protect you...so my brother is going...and hahah this is funny, my grandma actually convinced them..I <3 her.

So, get your brother, or someone very strong for protection, or have your grandma talk to them. XD
lol.
DeCiMaTeD_DrEaMs
Bleeding on the Floor
DeCiMaTeD_DrEaMs
February 17th, 2007 at 01:26am
Yaoi Owns You:
Guys seriously. No offence but I hate when people gather all this self pity and blog on Myspace after one try for the tickets.

My Chem are my angels sent from Heaven and there is nothing, NOTHING that will stop me from seeing them. I cleaned and cooked and made the grades and did my homework and pleaded and begged and I tried and tried and tried. My mother gave in and I'm going for my first time in april. It took 3 motherf**king YEARS to have the tickets in my hands and I've never been so complete in my life. Hell I even got one for my best friend for her birthday.

DON'T GIVE UP

ur right! we cant give up..i worked my ass off for a week just to but the fucking tickets and my mom said it was okay.....now for like no reason shes telling me i cant go and that she will not let me! i dont understand her!! ..im responsible im 18 im going with someone....i dont know what else she wants!

i also made her see that when she was young she wanted to go to concerts and stuff too..and she was like "yeah..and to see cute guys" ..then why doesnt she understand how much i wanna see this band... i really hope she changes her mind because there is no way im staying home that day
slafjdofheh
Killjoy
slafjdofheh
February 18th, 2007 at 06:58pm
my parents always let me go to concerts. but its persuading my cousin's step dad to let her go with me. [i just wanna say that hes a dumbass and won't let my cousin do anything.] so i always tell them that we'll be responsible and get some good seats, keep my cell phone on at all times so they can call, and other things like that. i'm not sure about the whole hotel thing but yeah good luck with that.
Mr.Armstrong
Awake and Unafraid
Mr.Armstrong
February 18th, 2007 at 07:09pm
i hate when i have to take my cousin to a concert with me!cause they dont listen to the kinda music i do!and it gets annoying cause then my parents think im gonna end up doing something stupid at a concert!but i get to go alone now!yeah Cool
Laceration Gravity.
Salute You in Your Grave
Laceration Gravity.
February 19th, 2007 at 11:47pm
Okay so what worked for me was to make a folder of all the stuff having to do with the concert.

rules, parking, how to get there, how many people will be there (so maybe i lied on that one), security, maps of the venue, use logic against them.

This usually works for me GOOD LUCK!
machiavelli
Shotgun Sinner
machiavelli
February 20th, 2007 at 11:21pm
xXxim-not-okayxXx:
haha! i FINALLY persuaded ma mum 2 let me go 2 da 1 in plymouth, wit ma sista (thank god she didnt want to come!) but the tickets were sold out! soo i feel heart broken! :'(

Yara; wtf...:
3. Chatspeak (AOLer, etc.) is not generally welcome as it is hard to understand. Please try to type in standard English (or at least a good representation of such). If English is not your native language, then we understand that you’re just doing your best. =]
machiavelli
Shotgun Sinner
machiavelli
February 20th, 2007 at 11:27pm
Ironic to this board as it may come, My mom actually is letting me go without me begging and pleading....
But she gets to go too. I can only imagine explaining that to them, if I ever meet them...

And, luckier than that, I'm missing school...
But, I'm guessing she's got some revenge plotted for me, like she's going to hold Gerard hostage and force him into assless chaps, and she's gonna tell God to make it rain... Then, she's gonna tell her Guns N' Roses incident... *not again*
malibu.
In the Cannibal Glow
malibu.
February 21st, 2007 at 01:59am
I'd just be like...
-mum, dad, sit down please...we need to talk about something important...
and be all formal.
hmmmm if they said no I'd end up crying and throw stuff in their faces (not literally) about how they always do stuff they wanna do...
malibu.
In the Cannibal Glow
malibu.
February 21st, 2007 at 02:02am
Yaoi Owns You:

DON'T GIVE UP

Giving up is like saying you didn't want to go in the first place.

Tell your parents how much they mean to you (in an thought-out intelligent way with plenty of reasoning and good arguement)
Do your best in whatever you do (including school, chores, after school act., etc.) and MAKE A STAND and never, NEVER HANG YOUR HEAD. Keep fighting, keep tyring.

I'm sorry for being so cut and dry, but seven pages (mostly) of this crap is too many.

YEAH YOUR RIGHT!
NEVAAAAAAAR GIVE UP!!!!! Clap