Don't have an account? Create one!

New DVD?

AuthorMessage
Dancing to your death
Salute You in Your Grave
Dancing to your death
December 30th, 2006 at 08:59am
So, a girl on the Aus MCRmy posted a topic asking about this. She was in a JB Hi Fi and saw written on a board of things coming out "My Chemical Romance: Poison Live - DVD". Aparently set to come out January 13. Anyone heard about this? She asked the women at the counter and she couldn't tell her anything, only that the record company people had all gone on holidays and she was simply told what to write up on the board and she didn't know if was official or not.
Mrs.Halloween
Salute You in Your Grave
Mrs.Halloween
December 30th, 2006 at 09:05am
hmm.
i dunno what to make of this.
i shouldn't think it'd be official, it may not even be real, cause i'm sure if it was we'd have all heard of it by now.
if it is an actual dvd that's going to be released, is it just going to be in australia?!
[are we allowed to have a seperate topic for this and discuss it in this thread? it's hard to know these days, since peeps are getting told off left right and centre for making threads that could be included in something else]
bring more knives.
Demolition Lover
bring more knives.
December 30th, 2006 at 09:20am
yeah, that's what i though too.
if no one have heard about it, and it should come out like after 2 weeks..

but that's just what i think.
i don't know anything about it..
Dancing to your death
Salute You in Your Grave
Dancing to your death
December 30th, 2006 at 10:13am
yeah, i know what you mean, which is why i decided to check up on here just to see if i'd missed any news or something. I'm starting to wonder if maybe they wrote up My Chemical Romance instead of Bullet For My Valentine or something, cuz isn't their "The Poison" or something? They may have somehow got the two confused perhaps.
Mrs.Halloween
Salute You in Your Grave
Mrs.Halloween
December 30th, 2006 at 10:21am
Dancing to your death:
yeah, i know what you mean, which is why i decided to check up on here just to see if i'd missed any news or something. I'm starting to wonder if maybe they wrote up My Chemical Romance instead of Bullet For My Valentine or something, cuz isn't their "The Poison" or something? They may have somehow got the two confused perhaps.

oh wow, that is so what i thought! about it being 'the poison' but i didn't want to write that, and be patronising, since the person at this hi fi place did write it was MCR. not that you were patronising when saying it. y'know what i mean? heh.
ImNotOkay3505
Salute You in Your Grave
ImNotOkay3505
December 30th, 2006 at 03:03pm
I'm kind of hoping they come out with like a ...2nd LOTMS.
Paul-InMe
Killjoy
Paul-InMe
December 30th, 2006 at 03:42pm
It will defiently be the Bullet For My Valentine dvd.
DESTROYA.
Killjoy
DESTROYA.
December 30th, 2006 at 05:01pm
Maybe, but hasn't that already been released?
fabulous killjoy.
fabulous killjoy.
December 30th, 2006 at 05:06pm
We would've heard about it from MCR by now if they were coming out with another DVD...
Mr.Armstrong
Awake and Unafraid
Mr.Armstrong
December 30th, 2006 at 05:31pm
they are?!C0oL!!i wonder how it'll be!
ChemicalMorgue
Killjoy
ChemicalMorgue
December 30th, 2006 at 06:13pm
Hmm..I not sure if that's true or not, Yeah MCR would have told us by now if they were coming out with a new DVD by now
Paul-InMe
Killjoy
Paul-InMe
December 30th, 2006 at 06:44pm
It may just not have been released in Australia yet, but it will be the Bullet For My Valentine dvd.
Bayonetta.
Bleeding on the Floor
Bayonetta.
January 1st, 2007 at 08:04pm
Interesting. o.o
Well whether it's true or not, i think it would be cool if Australia finally got something first for once. I'm tired of waiting all the time! xD
noxx
Thinking Happy Thoughts
noxx
January 2nd, 2007 at 05:59pm
Google is your wise ol' friend and I don't believe you.
zacky vengeance
In The Murder Scene
zacky vengeance
January 2nd, 2007 at 09:17pm
hmm dont you think we would of been told, plus i think they must of mistaken it for Bullet For My Valentine "the poison" but ey you never know
Blue_Demon
Motor Baby
Blue_Demon
January 3rd, 2007 at 07:43am
I wouldn't have thought they would make another DVD,,,,,,,,,,,, But as suggested google is very good to help you find out.
DESTROYA.
Killjoy
DESTROYA.
January 3rd, 2007 at 12:16pm
Ah, I just checked the JB HiFi website, it must be the BFMV DVD as the release date on their website is 12/1/07.

Damn, I hoped it was going to be a new MCR one, oh well.
estellise
Awake and Unafraid
estellise
January 5th, 2007 at 02:51pm
If it were real, it would've been on the official site by now.
Mr.Armstrong
Awake and Unafraid
Mr.Armstrong
January 6th, 2007 at 09:57pm
My Lampshade Romance:
If it were real, it would've been on the official site by now.

thats one thig to think about.but yeah if it were real it would been said on there website.either that or there isnt a new dvd.
Lou2006
Killjoy
Lou2006
March 5th, 2007 at 05:33am
I read on the MCRMY forum that they are releasing a Black Parade DVD in April, either that or I dreamed it, haha, but I'm quite sure. Don't know the source but they were pretty sure about it.

Lou.x