Don't have an account? Create one!

New DVD?

AuthorMessage
WayFukdUp
Jazz Hands
WayFukdUp
March 11th, 2007 at 12:44pm
whoa gerard is already writing new stuff? Genius.
Buffy Summers
Always Born a Crime
Buffy Summers
March 11th, 2007 at 06:09pm
aspirin:
Look what i just found on Frank-iero.net
... This interview is by Ray, who states the band is thinking about releasing a new DVD documenting the huge world tour. ...

Here's the rest of the article on Billboard

Oooh, looks like we're in store for lots more MCR stuff! Good to hear.
Hopefully they will soon be ready to write with Gerard....

*crosses fingers and hopes for Black Parade the Movie*
withered waste
Killjoy
withered waste
March 11th, 2007 at 08:31pm
i think we would no if it was coming out!!..... but who knows.........
Tragic.
Banned
Tragic.
March 11th, 2007 at 08:40pm
MyChemicalAddiction:
*crosses fingers and hopes for Black Parade the Movie*
Bayonetta.
Bleeding on the Floor
Bayonetta.
March 12th, 2007 at 02:24am
aspirin:
Look what i just found on Frank-iero.net
... This interview is by Ray, who states the band is thinking about releasing a new DVD documenting the huge world tour. ...

Here's the rest of the article on Billboard

SQUEE! Wow
Easter Davy
Motor Baby
Easter Davy
April 3rd, 2007 at 04:30pm
Loserface.:

SQUEE! Wow
imeanthis_4ever
Killjoy
imeanthis_4ever
April 3rd, 2007 at 10:25pm
yay!
rewak
Fabulous Killjoy
rewak
April 3rd, 2007 at 10:39pm
From what i've heard they have filmed a lot of shows, so im hoping very much for a DVD soon! TBP deserves a DVD, the stage show is just amazing!
Max Green
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Max Green
April 3rd, 2007 at 11:58pm
im not so sure im gonna get this "new dvd" cuz i just bought life on the murder scene and my mom got mad when she swa frank showin the camera how tight his jeans r .....if u kno what i mean
CAcT '-.-' tux
Salute You in Your Grave
CAcT '-.-' tux
April 4th, 2007 at 01:51am
woah i'm even more impressed about MCR as a band after reading that Billboard article.

that 'new dvd' in australia...over here we usually get stuff after everyone else so I'm in denial about it- it sounds too good to be true. BUT I'm going to ask my friend who works at JB-HiFi about it.
Ragdoll_Physics
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Ragdoll_Physics
April 4th, 2007 at 02:23am
DONT_STOP_IF_I_FALL:
im not so sure im gonna get this "new dvd" cuz i just bought life on the murder scene and my mom got mad when she swa frank showin the camera how tight his jeans r .....if u kno what i mean
That really sucks I feel sorry for you I hope you can get anyways if it's even real Smile. I'm glad my mom isn't like that she doesn't care about stuff like that at all she lets me see anything I want. Laughing Anyways I heard that MTV said the DVD is coming out April 11.
Soooofia
Killjoy
Soooofia
April 4th, 2007 at 04:57am
xoXtheseanceXox:
DONT_STOP_IF_I_FALL:
That really sucks I feel sorry for you I hope you can get anyways if it's even real Smile. I'm glad my mom isn't like that she doesn't care about stuff like that at all she lets me see anything I want. Laughing Anyways I heard that MTV said the DVD is coming out April 11.

WHAT!!??? April 11!!?? Thats my birthday! I´m well excited now!..hahaha
I really hope it´s true!!!
x_pansy
Motor Baby
x_pansy
April 4th, 2007 at 09:14am
xoXtheseanceXox:
DONT_STOP_IF_I_FALL:

hehe well I have had LOTMS for quite a while now and my mum has just simply never watched it!! I watch it on my laptop or when she isn't home!! I don't know is she would care though, she usually isnt to uptight about stuff like that. Once I did watch it when I was at home sick and she only saw a part of it and she just commented on how much they said 'fuck' lol

My advice is buy it and watch it in secret! Very Happy
Kaede
Bleeding on the Floor
Kaede
April 4th, 2007 at 09:26am
I bought everything of MCR from JB Hi-Fi (I mean everything!!!) but I never saw anything like that before... All I know is that JB Hi-Fi are very good at getting the latest infomation and believe me, they have an extremely large collection of CDs but the only problem I found from that store was that they put the My Chemical Romance CDs in the punk/emo/hardcore section, Which they are NOT emo! But anyway, I can't wait! The only thing I'll do now is to stop by at that store later and ask...
x_pansy
Motor Baby
x_pansy
April 4th, 2007 at 09:55am
Yea JB Hi-Fi is great! They seem to have a lot of Imports and stuff that you don't really expect to find in stores.

oh and you think having MCR in the punk/emo section is bad? They share that spot with SIMPLE PLAN like wtf!
Kaede
Bleeding on the Floor
Kaede
April 4th, 2007 at 10:06am
They do? Although when I went to check the My Chemical Romance section again, all their CDs disappeared... Its like someone bought all their stuff....hey but if that DVD said it was coming out in January, then why wasn't it there? I bought LOTMS in Feb but I couldn't find it. I even check the official website and they said nothing of it... Okay, when I think about it, I should really go and check...
rewak
Fabulous Killjoy
rewak
April 4th, 2007 at 10:58am
I highly doubt a new DVD is coming out on the 11th Wink
Young Blood.
Shotgun Sinner
Young Blood.
April 4th, 2007 at 11:26am
i really hope they do bring out a new dvd.
something tells me they will Very Happy
it would be fucking awesome!
ImNotOkay3505
Salute You in Your Grave
ImNotOkay3505
April 4th, 2007 at 04:28pm
ignore.
Soul Bird
Killjoy
Soul Bird
April 7th, 2007 at 04:09am
April 11?? Hell no, first of all, they've said that they've been filming every single show on the tour... why would they release a DVD with footage of not even half of a 2-year tour? And 2, no advertising whatsoever, therefore impossible to release it.