Don't have an account? Create one!

New DVD?

AuthorMessage
x_pansy
Motor Baby
x_pansy
April 7th, 2007 at 04:12am
^^ exactly
With The Black Parade they have gotten a helluva lot of fame so you can bet that there will be A LOT of advertising when it does come out

Plus if they are releasing a DVD for The Black Parade Tour wouldnt it help if they actually finished the tour first? lol
rewak
Fabulous Killjoy
rewak
April 7th, 2007 at 09:42am
I can tell you they havent been filming EVERY show, thats not true. They have filmed a lot of them though.
CAcT '-.-' tux
Salute You in Your Grave
CAcT '-.-' tux
April 7th, 2007 at 09:57am
JB Hi-fi definitely made a mistake.
There's a review in Drum Media about Bullet for My Valentine's new DVD- "the Poison"
princeiona
Fabulous Killjoy
princeiona
April 7th, 2007 at 04:49pm
rewak:
I can tell you they havent been filming EVERY show, thats not true. They have filmed a lot of them though.

Yeah I didn's see any filming going on in Glasgow. There was one guy with a camera, we tried to find out why he was taking photos but he wouldn't tell us and then the gig started...hmm, i want a dvd but I can't imagine that it would compare to LOTMS cause it'd all be done carefully to maintain their image. I don't think they'd have got away with releasing something like LOTMS if they'd been as famous as they are now, back then.
fabulous killjoy.
fabulous killjoy.
April 7th, 2007 at 05:20pm
...what about their image would change if they released another LOTMS?
princeiona
Fabulous Killjoy
princeiona
April 8th, 2007 at 06:53am
Well firstly I doubt that they'd put so much stuff in because their label would see the potential to make more money in the future off the back of it

They might also have to be more restrained, less Gerard falling over pissed (though I know that doesn't really apply now) as there are younger fans and the whole world watching and waiting to judge them.

It just wouldn't be so intimate because they've reached that stage of fame where they're kept at a distance from the fans.

That's just what I think. I'd love it if they released another LOTMS but it just seems too unrestrained for a band that's reached the level of sucess that they have.
Young Blood.
Shotgun Sinner
Young Blood.
April 8th, 2007 at 07:50am
^^^^ yeah thats true.

another LOTMS style dvd would rawk tho.
x_pansy
Motor Baby
x_pansy
April 8th, 2007 at 10:26am
^^ aww it's true but it kind of makes me sad

I know what you mean though. Like they would probably actually have to bleep out all the swearing!! Eek that's a lot of bleeping!! There are so many younger people into MCR now and well a lot more PEOPLE in general!
Beeblebrox
Really Not Okay
Beeblebrox
April 8th, 2007 at 01:18pm
If they plan to take a long long break (like they did between Three Cheers and Black Parade) then they'll probably plan to release the DVD after the touring stops so us fans have something to listen/watch while the band takes a much needed break. Then they'll record a new album and the frenzy will start all over again....
Young Blood.
Shotgun Sinner
Young Blood.
April 10th, 2007 at 11:16am
it will be awesome to see what the next album is like-

wether they will carry on with the "the black parade" kinda thing,

or if they will be more "revenge"-ish.

if that makes sense lol Very Happy
Gerard Arthur Way.
Demolition Lover
Gerard Arthur Way.
April 11th, 2007 at 10:48am
Yess. It did make sense. I agree with you.
I think it will be awesome anyway
EmaDoll
Fabulous Killjoy
EmaDoll
April 11th, 2007 at 08:59pm
I can't wait til the DVD's out..i hope its not any time soon though cos im skint & need about a month or so to get some money lol
Illuminatist
Salute You in Your Grave
Illuminatist
April 12th, 2007 at 12:16am
ghawd another DVD on the making? hang on..i havent got the LOTMS yet...

but it will be good if they will release another DVD but I agree with princeiona..

i also hope they just get a break for a year and not 5 years..that'll be very looooooong
Stupid Bunny Suit;
Shotgun Sinner
Stupid Bunny Suit;
April 12th, 2007 at 02:28am
They wouldn't make another DVD already. It took them like what 5 years to bring out LOTMS their probably gunna wait a little longer to bring out a new DVD like a year or two...or they'll bring it out during their break so we have something to watch until their new CD comes out whenever that happens...
rewak
Fabulous Killjoy
rewak
April 13th, 2007 at 07:45am
Yep, itd be kinda silly to release a DVD now when the Black Parade hasnt even finished touring yet!
horse_riders_r_stable_ppl
Motor Baby
horse_riders_r_stable_ppl
April 13th, 2007 at 01:58pm
rewak:

yeah, i didnĀ“t see anyone at brixton Sad but then again i was too busy moshing etc. so i might have just missed them. Dance wooh i wanna be on their dvd!!
Boys Night Out
Salute You in Your Grave
Boys Night Out
April 22nd, 2007 at 04:14pm
rewak:

I hope they film the show at Pittsburgh that I'm going to. It'd be sweet to see it again on the DVD.
don't aim to please.
Banned
don't aim to please.
April 22nd, 2007 at 04:47pm
Who says there's a dvd coming out?
Adorkable.
Motor Baby
Adorkable.
April 22nd, 2007 at 05:32pm
Yea, first off, there would be LOADS of bleeping.
Second off, THINK OF THE TEENIES!!!
Easter Davy
Motor Baby
Easter Davy
April 22nd, 2007 at 06:31pm
There were lots of cameras at the Philly show.