Don't have an account? Create one!

MCR Fantattoos

AuthorMessage
Fatal Madonna.
Shotgun Sinner
Fatal Madonna.
July 20th, 2008 at 04:07pm
from an artistic point of view, and in co-ordance with the idea, the back may be better. but then again, would they be seen as much?
cherstinmayanneliee
Motor Baby
cherstinmayanneliee
July 20th, 2008 at 05:20pm
theyll prolly be seen as much on the front, as on the back.
Captain Geraaarrrrd!
Motor Baby
Captain Geraaarrrrd!
July 21st, 2008 at 12:32am
ok here are my tat ideas:
1. on the lower back i want the words 'merci pour le venim' on one side i want the girl from the revenge cover and on the other side i want the guy from the revenge cover. sitting on top of the phrase i want two pistols facing back to back with the butts resting on the phrase and the barrell facing up. i want the triggers to face outward towards my sides i guess. then i want a rose coming out of each gun barrel then on one sie it'll say i brought you my bullets. on the other side it'll say you brought me your love
2. on my ankle. i want a rosary wrapped around my ankle with the cross falling ont my foot with 'so long and goodnight' written underneath of it
3.on my wrist i want the ring of revenge bullets wrapping around with hotel bella meurte in script.
4. on my hipbone i want that black parade dude with some lyrics, undecided on which ones yet.
5. on the back of my neck..kinda lower neck i want an angel that is black and above it it says black mariah and underneath it says never coming home

^^ and this is amazing! i wanna steal it lol
Frank!enstein
Crash Queen
Frank!enstein
July 21st, 2008 at 01:11pm
I am getting one soon. I'm going to have MCR put on the inside of my lip, like where Frank has NJ. And there will be more from there, I just haven't figured out what and where.
misery and harmony
Salute You in Your Grave
misery and harmony
July 21st, 2008 at 01:25pm
Captain Gerard:

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/149/405819747_a07f23de30.jpg

^^ and this is amazing! i wanna steal it lol

I'd kill to get that one! I'm spechless! But I have given up the hope to get any tattoos, my parents would never let me.
tabitha
Bleeding on the Floor
tabitha
July 21st, 2008 at 03:02pm
Fatal Madonna.:
oh Tabitha, I love you so [/spam]

My pleasure, dearest. And I love you as well. *kisses*

I want to get my current tat ("awake & unafraid" on my ankle) made into a full anklet with some embellishments I created and "heaven help us" on the other side in the same font as the "awake & unafraid". I wanted to do it for my birthday but it will have to wait awhile longer, I got a mild infection from my surgery so the doctor won't clear me to get it, but by Christmas I should be okay.... Very Happy
Fatal Madonna.
Shotgun Sinner
Fatal Madonna.
July 21st, 2008 at 04:10pm
Smiley Tabitha

that would be so savage, care to describe the embellishment?

and I completely agree with you guys on the above picture if the marching band. it even looks amazing in outline, I wonder if he's getting it coloured.
xXHuman_WreckageXx
Thinking Happy Thoughts
xXHuman_WreckageXx
July 21st, 2008 at 09:34pm
im getting 'REVENGE' on my right arm next month. im getting it in 'unfortunate event dewarped" font. the regular uv font looks alot like the black parede font. im having the artist freehand bloodspatter on and around it....
tabitha
Bleeding on the Floor
tabitha
July 22nd, 2008 at 08:19pm
Naomi, if you will pm me your email, I'll send you the piece I made to finish the tattoo.
demolitionloversmway
Thinking Happy Thoughts
demolitionloversmway
July 26th, 2008 at 12:27pm
sweet
only problem is..................
i HATE needles
its sucks
jared leto.
Awake and Unafraid
jared leto.
July 30th, 2008 at 04:05pm
i wanna get a tatoo that says
"All we are is bullets" around my wrist or "Keep the Faith"
Frnk iero.
Awake and Unafraid
Frnk iero.
July 31st, 2008 at 11:55am
drag_queen:
I am getting one soon. I'm going to have MCR put on the inside of my lip, like where Frank has NJ. And there will be more from there, I just haven't figured out what and where.

I always wanted to do that.
mcrcrazedfan
Salute You in Your Grave
mcrcrazedfan
August 12th, 2008 at 01:39pm
My new tat. isnt really MCR related but im guessing most of you like Sweeney Todd so you would understand it Razz
Here
playground eyes.
Awake and Unafraid
playground eyes.
August 23rd, 2008 at 11:25pm
I so want one when I'm eighteen. Two actually, one on my upper arm and one on my lower back.

But I have no idea what lyrics and picture I would want ........ :S

Oh well it's like four years away ...... Sad

I want one now.
ATTACK
Bleeding on the Floor
ATTACK
August 24th, 2008 at 01:53am
Meh, I did this like a year ago, I think I posted a picture of it all swollen and shit but I don't know. I used needles and ink, and most people look at me and call me a dumbass for it, but I don't care. I'm proud of the damn thing.
Mom doesn't know about it... oh boy.
keep on living.
Shotgun Sinner
keep on living.
August 24th, 2008 at 05:29pm
I'd love a tattoo with some Famous Last Words lyrics.
One idea was this ...
On the inside of one wrist, closest to my hand, I would have "I am not afraid" written on a banner, maybe, above an elegant cross. Some gorgeous, intricate thing. Maybe with some celtic knotwork incorporated; I love knots! And then under the cross, nearer the crease of my elbow, would be "to keep on living", also on a banner.
Amy-Faye
Jazz Hands
Amy-Faye
August 24th, 2008 at 05:53pm
ATTACK:
Meh, I did this like a year ago, I think I posted a picture of it all swollen and shit but I don't know. I used needles and ink, and most people look at me and call me a dumbass for it, but I don't care. I'm proud of the damn thing.
http://img122.imageshack.us/img122/7285/222va1.jpg
Mom doesn't know about it... oh boy.

Oh my god, dedication much =]
Are you really only 14
*wishes she knew how to do that stuff*
Little Miss Mental
Bleeding on the Floor
Little Miss Mental
August 24th, 2008 at 05:54pm
I've always loved the thought of getting a tattoo simply for the awesomeness of a design, but I don't think I could bring myself to sit through the pain. I've herard it is painful, and I try to avoid any kind of pain if at all possible. Yeah Im a pansy *woot!*
Amy-Faye
Jazz Hands
Amy-Faye
August 24th, 2008 at 05:58pm
Captain Geraaarrrrd!:
ok here are my tat ideas:
1. on the lower back i want the words 'merci pour le venim' on one side i want the girl from the revenge cover and on the other side i want the guy from the revenge cover.

I just wanna say, i dunno if it was a typo or if you actually ment it to be that way, but i dont want you to get it tattooed wrong if it is. But its 'Merci pour le venin'

Just looking out for ya =]
ACCOUNT INACTIVE
Really Not Okay
ACCOUNT INACTIVE
September 3rd, 2008 at 04:37pm
i'd LOVE a ring of stars round my left wrist.. and "awake and unafraid, asleep or dead" under it Very Happy