January 10th, 2007 at 07:37pm
http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/46280125/
that is so cool
snow at christmas.
Crash Queen
snow at christmas.
January 10th, 2007 at 09:04pm
Frank Is Fun-sized:
These are cool! I want a heart with bat wings on the inside of my wrist. You think it would hurt? I drew one with Sharpie and felt bad-to-the-bone! Lol!
xD
I have something I've been redrawing for something like 3 months in sharpie.
It's not MCR, but yay, sharpies!

And a heart with bat wings?
I'm reminded very muchly of this. Except that's an AFI thing.
Franktastic.
Bleeding on the Floor
Franktastic.
January 10th, 2007 at 09:26pm
WOW. Just wow.
those guys are amazing, especially the marching skeleton.
I hope I could get a tattoo but i don't think my mom would let me have one cause I had my lip pierced. XD
but i had a henna tattoo before in my neck..uhh, it's exactly the same like Frank's. =]
and idk if i really wanted a permanent one..idk.
Evilangel665
Killjoy
Evilangel665
January 11th, 2007 at 03:31pm
xXxRachelxXx:
BuriedInBlack:
Here's mine...

You Win! Clap

THIS THE BEST TATTOO THAT I HAVE EVER SEEN MAN I LOVE IT Shocked i want one 2 now
Priss
Fabulous Killjoy
Priss
January 11th, 2007 at 07:32pm
i'm getting one this year 4 sure there's no way i'm backing down on that thpught my dad said he'd kick me out if i do but not even that will stopme i'm stoborn(sp?) like that BTW those tattoes you have posted are amazing I just love them
Manda SpAz
Salute You in Your Grave
Manda SpAz
January 11th, 2007 at 08:02pm
Yea my mom think I won't go through with it,but I keep talling her yes i will! then she's like "what about when you get married? They are all going to see that awful tattoo!!"
Mad World.
Shotgun Sinner
Mad World.
January 12th, 2007 at 09:46am
^I've thought about that before. But my thought is that if you're with someone who doesn't like your tattoo, you don't want to be with em'. It's a personal choice, and if you feel passionate about something, then by all means immortalize it in a tattoo. My parents hate tattoos/peircings (although I've talked them into letting me get a third hole in both ears (that makes six total), they are very old fashioned. See, I'm afraid that if I get an MCR tattoo, I may regret it later, but I feel very passionate about them, and not only is the tattoo a tribute to them, but it marks a milestone in my life when I turned myself around, so I don't know how that could be bad. I'm just going to get them in easily hideable places. One on my hipbone, and one on my ribcage.
Pansy.
Always Born a Crime
Pansy.
January 12th, 2007 at 10:41am
Me and my friend were planning to get a bat on our wrists with MCR in it in red or something.
But i'm not going to get it done unless I get over my fear of needled. and I think that'll be highly unlikely..
It sucks being a pussy. >.<
xD
Oh, well. I could always draw it on their everyday.. Smile
a thousand suns.
Always Born a Crime
a thousand suns.
January 12th, 2007 at 12:59pm
Wow, awesome Black Parade tattoo! *applauds* Must have been very painful.

I've decided that I'm going to get a tattoo when I'm 18 just to show my mum how much I love MCR- she hates 'em. But she says I can pierce my ears again when I'm 16 so I have 2 holes in each ear.
Bury Me With Mikey
Really Not Okay
Bury Me With Mikey
January 12th, 2007 at 04:05pm
My mom doesn't want me to get a tattoo, but she has one! My parents did let me get my second hole in my ears in sixth grade though, so I guess they are some degree of cool!

The Breakfast Monkey: I love your Avatar! Dance
zombie jamboree.
Salute You in Your Grave
zombie jamboree.
January 12th, 2007 at 05:20pm
Frank Is Fun-sized:
My mom doesn't want me to get a tattoo, but she has one!

My mum has one too, so it would be a bit hypocritical if she was to say I'm not allowed one though, I'm not old enough to get a tattoo yet but I really want one, maybe of the pic of the marching guy. The one with his back to you and the arrows in him. That would be great with some lyrics
Evil_Angel
Motor Baby
Evil_Angel
January 12th, 2007 at 05:47pm
all of these tattoo's you guys say you want sound really awesome! I just recently got a tattoo, but not MCR related ... you can see it in my profile .... Can't wait to see these tattoos when you guys fianally get them and IF you can get them ... parents can suck sometimes
Manda SpAz
Salute You in Your Grave
Manda SpAz
January 12th, 2007 at 07:58pm
I'm gonna put mine on the back of my neck,i leave my hair down like all the time so noone is going to really see it,I'm really passonite about the tattoo I'm going to get cause MCR is the only band in my life that I felt real strong about,cause you relate to them.And if something ever happends,I'm going to loo kat my tatto and say "Man that was the best days of my life!"
Burn all the Empires
Bleeding on the Floor
Burn all the Empires
January 12th, 2007 at 08:09pm
Spazalicious:
yea i saved it on my computer,just in case,mom says i won't do you and i said bet I will,she thinks i can't stand pain but really I do

Hey Spaz (yes I dragged myself out of the captions thread!)
I've got a tattoo on my back, it's just on my right hip, and it was sooooo tickly that I giggled the whole time! But that's quite a soft area, whereas your neck could be sore, I love the picture btw, it's so cute. Yu
Manda SpAz
Salute You in Your Grave
Manda SpAz
January 12th, 2007 at 08:13pm
thanks Jenni,yea I'm warned it will hurt,but i had needles stab me before in a blood drive,I'm use to it hehe
zombie jamboree.
Salute You in Your Grave
zombie jamboree.
January 13th, 2007 at 02:51pm
i wish i was 18 right now...
Mad World.
Shotgun Sinner
Mad World.
January 13th, 2007 at 04:36pm
Fear_Regret_Romance:
i wanna get a black widdow spider on the back of my neck, because gerard said if he ever got the courage to get a tattoo, thats what he would get.......

Oh, where did he say that?
a thousand suns.
Always Born a Crime
a thousand suns.
January 13th, 2007 at 05:09pm
Frank Is Fun-sized:
My mom doesn't want me to get a tattoo, but she has one! My parents did let me get my second hole in my ears in sixth grade though, so I guess they are some degree of cool!

The Breakfast Monkey: I love your Avatar! Dance

Thanks dude Clap Love yours too In Love
H e l e n a
Killjoy
H e l e n a
January 13th, 2007 at 08:26pm
I would never really consider an mcr logo tatoo because they are permanent. But, maybe the letters MCR somewhere hidden only because it's a constand reminder of how much someone loves the band Smile
Klaus.
Motor Baby
Klaus.
January 14th, 2007 at 01:42pm
i'm gunna get my chemical romance tattooed on the inside of my lip where it can be hidden and stuff, all i need to do is wait a few years....
i'm also gonna get 'love is the red the orse on your coffin door' OR 'all we are is bullets i mean this' tattooed across the bottom of my back, i dunno which one yet though...