Don't have an account? Create one!

What does MCR mean to you???

AuthorMessage
xXEmo_MCR_Vampire.x3
Really Not Okay
xXEmo_MCR_Vampire.x3
January 1st, 2007 at 04:39pm
Once again, I'm sorry if this is already a topic... I didn't know.

Anyways, my answer:
I literally cry everytime I see them perform on T.V. (I know sad and pathetic) On New Year's Eve I cried when I saw them on T.V. They just mean so much to me. They saved me from myself and I relize I wouldn't be here right now without them. I wish there were words to describe how I feel about them, but whenever I think of words to tell how I feel my mind starts spinning! I will love them no matter what. (Even if they changed their music to rap, I would still love them) It's just that, they understand so well. I think the only way I can get over this, is if I see them live and meet them like so many have done on this fansite. But, I know my parents are against them so, I wont be able to. By the time I can and I'm moved out, they will be retired. Belive me, I'm not a teenie! I hate teenies. I HATE THEM!!!!
we're pretty. odd.
Always Born a Crime
we're pretty. odd.
January 1st, 2007 at 05:22pm
Don't feel pathetic; MCR mean everything to me. When I see them on TV (live or not) I cry... I don't know why, it's just something I do. It's my dream to meet them, but my parents also disapprove of them... so unfortunately, it's something I'll never be able to do. I love all the guys, they're really sweet and awesome...

To put all the stuff I could say into short, it would be;

MCR are love. They saved my life. They'll always have a special place in my heart. <3
Drowning Lessons
Killjoy
Drowning Lessons
January 1st, 2007 at 05:42pm
My_Cemetery_DriveXx:

Anyways, my answer:
I literally cry everytime I see them perform on T.V. (I know sad and pathetic) On New Year's Eve I cried when I saw them on T.V. They just mean so much to me. They saved me from myself and I relize I wouldn't be here right now without them. I wish there were words to describe how I feel about them, but whenever I think of words to tell how I feel my mind starts spinning! I will love them no matter what. (Even if they changed their music to rap, I would still love them) It's just that, they understand so well. I think the only way I can get over this, is if I see them live and meet them like so many have done on this fansite. But, I know my parents are against them so, I wont be able to. By the time I can and I'm moved out, they will be retired. Belive me, I'm not a teenie! I hate teenies. I HATE THEM!!!!

Me too. When they preformed last night at Times Square, my eyes were leaky... Don't hate just because I'm honest x3;;;...They just mean, basically, the world to me. Not only are they amazing, but some of what they say has saved my life on so many occasions.I know millions of people have said it before, but it's the honest truth...they are the greatest band out there today, in my opinion.

I'm pretty happy I'm not the only one to have cried when they come on TV.
xXEmo_MCR_Vampire.x3
Really Not Okay
xXEmo_MCR_Vampire.x3
January 1st, 2007 at 05:45pm
haha me 2!
fatality in the snow
Salute You in Your Grave
fatality in the snow
January 1st, 2007 at 05:59pm
I feel sorta...insignificant against you guys since they haven't 'saved my life' in the way that they have to you. I don't want to sound like a teeny either, because in a way they saved my life; they showed me that music can be real, and that musicians can be people who actually are people who are just like you or me. They also showed me that I can be myself, and that I shouldn't give a damn what people think of me because it's my life, not their's. I love them to death, and without them I don't think I'd be the person I am today. I really want to meet them but my parents think I'm still sorta young...and it doesn't help they almost never come near where I live. =(

Please don't think I'm a teeny though, cause that's the one thing I won't deal with being called.
xXEmo_MCR_Vampire.x3
Really Not Okay
xXEmo_MCR_Vampire.x3
January 1st, 2007 at 06:03pm
no, no ur not a teenie! i can see what they did 2 u. they made an impact on ur life and thats fine! u shouldnt feel bad about it!
not... anything
Killjoy
not... anything
January 1st, 2007 at 06:10pm
I'm like..... obbsed with MCR. I listen to them when ever i can. And they've saved so many people's lives, so if i ever need to go through that (again) i know MCR can help get me out of it.
Drowning Lessons
Killjoy
Drowning Lessons
January 1st, 2007 at 06:21pm
Yeah, honestly, I am NOT gonna call anyone a "teeny."
...as long as no one is gonna call me that.

They are just flat-out awesome...
Starr.
Bleeding on the Floor
Starr.
January 2nd, 2007 at 02:35am
they mean the wolrd to me,i dont just say it because i feel like it,
but they saved my life,if you want to know the reason is posted on my profile
famous living dead;
Awake and Unafraid
famous living dead;
January 2nd, 2007 at 03:00am
My_Cemetery_DriveXx:

Anyways, my answer:

i totally feel the same way like i started freaking out when i was watching this movie called HOUSE OF WAX and i freaked because during the movie they play I NEVER TOLD YOU WHAT I DO FOR A LIVING and they also played HELENA and i think there was one more but i was freaking out i dont know why its just something bout them i guess but yes i totally get what your saying ....... Very Happy
TOODLES Bye
famous living dead;
Awake and Unafraid
famous living dead;
January 2nd, 2007 at 03:03am
My_Cemetery_DriveXx
i love ur ava its pretty hott lol
sorry i had to get that out Very Happy
xXEmo_MCR_Vampire.x3
Really Not Okay
xXEmo_MCR_Vampire.x3
January 2nd, 2007 at 08:22am
lol thank u!!!!!
Bethanyblueberry
Bleeding on the Floor
Bethanyblueberry
January 3rd, 2007 at 09:05am
dietorangesoda:
I feel sorta...insignificant against you guys since they haven't 'saved my life' in the way that they have to you. I don't want to sound like a teeny either, because in a way they saved my life; they showed me that music can be real, and that musicians can be people who actually are people who are just like you or me. They also showed me that I can be myself, and that I shouldn't give a damn what people think of me because it's my life, not their's. I love them to death, and without them I don't think I'd be the person I am today. I really want to meet them but my parents think I'm still sorta young...and it doesn't help they almost never come near where I live. =(

Please don't think I'm a teeny though, cause that's the one thing I won't deal with being called.

i feel the same way. mcr havnt saved my lif but theyve opened my eyes and helped me break free of all the boring things and to acept myself and to get others to acept for who i am.
GetMeOutOfHere
Killjoy
GetMeOutOfHere
January 3rd, 2007 at 09:40am
I haven't been listening to MCR for that long, I first heard WTTBP on the radio in September 2006 and... Well, that song made me feel so different, I had never felt like that for any song at any time before. But after I bought 'The Black Parade' CD, I just loved them. Since I'm such a new fan I guess some people call me a 'teenie' or a 'poser', but I don't care. I don't care if there are people out there listening to MCR becuase they play them on MTV, I just feel that I have to put the small amount of energy I have on more important things than hating others. I already hate myself, and I don't want to go in there first thing I do here, but when I feel really bad and fucked up, I listen to MCR and for a moment, all the bad feelings go away. I try not to look back, instead I look forward but I only see all the bad things coming, and it doesn't matter how much I want to, I can't see why I should stick around and experience all those bad things. Except the fact that I get to hear MCR, their wonderful music is maybe all that I live for. So yeah, they have pretty much saved my life, or at least, they are saving it.
xXEmo_MCR_Vampire.x3
Really Not Okay
xXEmo_MCR_Vampire.x3
January 3rd, 2007 at 11:09am
DONT WORRY, I CAN TELL UR NOT A TEENIE! (whoops! sry i forgot i had my caps on!) both of u r mcr fans and other fans should accept u. dont worry! soon u will know all about them! :]
miss california.
Bleeding on the Floor
miss california.
January 3rd, 2007 at 11:52am
GetMeOutOfHere:
I haven't been listening to MCR for that long, I first heard WTTBP on the radio in September 2006 and... Well, that song made me feel so different, I had never felt like that for any song at any time before. But after I bought 'The Black Parade' CD, I just loved them. Since I'm such a new fan I guess some people call me a 'teenie' or a 'poser', but I don't care. I don't care if there are people out there listening to MCR becuase they play them on MTV, I just feel that I have to put the small amount of energy I have on more important things than hating others. I already hate myself, and I don't want to go in there first thing I do here, but when I feel really bad and fucked up, I listen to MCR and for a moment, all the bad feelings go away. I try not to look back, instead I look forward but I only see all the bad things coming, and it doesn't matter how much I want to, I can't see why I should stick around and experience all those bad things. Except the fact that I get to hear MCR, their wonderful music is maybe all that I live for. So yeah, they have pretty much saved my life, or at least, they are saving it.

This makes me really, really happy. I'm not sure why. I think it's because when MCR went into the charts, I was really expecting people to just think 'Oh cool song' and not really listen to it, like you obviously have. Idk, I should probably shut up now.

Oh, and if anybody gives to crap abouit being a new listener, a quote from Ray...
"It's kind of dumb; everybody should be able to listen to the kind of music they want and just because you're a fan of a band for a longer period of time doesn't mean you have a greater stake of claim to the band or the music."

=]
ladypeace
Bleeding on the Floor
ladypeace
January 3rd, 2007 at 02:41pm
i don't have a good answer for this..
it would sounds cheesy if i said that they meant the life for me, because they really don't but the truth is that i've become alot happier since i started to listen to them again. but that could be something else.
but i don't want to test if it's them or not..
GetMeOutOfHere
Killjoy
GetMeOutOfHere
January 3rd, 2007 at 02:43pm
Fred Lero.:
GetMeOutOfHere:

This makes me really, really happy. I'm not sure why. I think it's because when MCR went into the charts, I was really expecting people to just think 'Oh cool song' and not really listen to it, like you obviously have. Idk, I should probably shut up now.

Oh, and if anybody gives to crap abouit being a new listener, a quote from Ray...
"It's kind of dumb; everybody should be able to listen to the kind of music they want and just because you're a fan of a band for a longer period of time doesn't mean you have a greater stake of claim to the band or the music."

=]

Oh, that quote was really... It's exactly what I think and I think that there are a lot of people out there that should listen to that and take it to their hearts or whatever. It's like a competition out there, who is a real fan, who has been listening to them the longest etc. It's just bullshit. All that matters is that the music makes you feel different and keeps you alive, then it doesn't matter if your 10 or 100 years old, boy or girl, emo or fashionista (I think it is in english? :S).
Plasmatic.
Bleeding on the Floor
Plasmatic.
January 7th, 2007 at 01:47am
okay, where do i start...kae..mcr basically helped me all last year.
like everyday after school i'd come home & listen to 3 cheers for sweet revenge...it was like it was the only thing/people/i dunno that understood me.
whenever i was like...well...just extremely down i'd listen to mcr & it helped me some how...it's hard to explain but it helps sooo much.
i agree with the people that said they cry when they see them on t.v.
i do too! like when i saw the new famous last words video I CRYED!
i really wanna meet them.
i like bought 3 cheers i think the week it came out here in new zealand...(which seemed to be alot later than in other countrys!)
but, just knowing they have been messed up or whatever helps =).
oh & yes...i dont dress emo or anything yet mcr r my favourite band & yet noone seems to believe me at school. they think its just me trying to be "cool". but they dont kno lol. but yes, it doesnt matter what u look like or how old u are or whatever! if u like the music & it helps then who really cares? ... sorry sorta repeating what u said "GetMeOutOfHere" but yeah lol.
Total Phreek
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Total Phreek
January 7th, 2007 at 04:18am
Wow, it is harder to find a answer for your question than i relised. What can i say? They saved my life, and i didn't know who they were. I was very depressed and the only think i listened to was the song Helena. After i got better i didnt bother to find out who they were but recently i have discorvered them again. They mean alot to me, more than i can explain. Without them i would of killed myself and would not be here typing this, i found that when i listened to that one song it understood me and what i was. It didnt try to change me like everything else did (and still does). They saved my life and i didnt even know who they were, i didnt even know the lead singers name and what his name was!(i do now though ^^ hehe)