Don't have an account? Create one!

What does MCR mean to you???

AuthorMessage
bring more knives.
Demolition Lover
bring more knives.
January 7th, 2007 at 07:55am
it's everything to me.
i'd explain like three weeks about that. but that one statement tells the point.
Day Of The Dead
Salute You in Your Grave
Day Of The Dead
January 8th, 2007 at 03:52pm
xXEmo_MCR_FreakXx:
Once again, I'm sorry if this is already a topic... I didn't know.

Anyways, my answer:
I literally cry everytime I see them perform on T.V. (I know sad and pathetic) On New Year's Eve I cried when I saw them on T.V. They just mean so much to me. They saved me from myself and I relize I wouldn't be here right now without them. I wish there were words to describe how I feel about them, but whenever I think of words to tell how I feel my mind starts spinning! I will love them no matter what. (Even if they changed their music to rap, I would still love them) It's just that, they understand so well. I think the only way I can get over this, is if I see them live and meet them like so many have done on this fansite. But, I know my parents are against them so, I wont be able to. By the time I can and I'm moved out, they will be retired. Belive me, I'm not a teenie! I hate teenies. I HATE THEM!!!!

they rule.
its not pathetic that you cry when you see them on tv, i do it to. they mean a hell of a lot to me, they changed my life and i cant think of anything bad to say of those five dudes, because i have the most respect for them. they are just such nice people who wanna help people and change peoples life for the better. i see what nearly happend to gerard and if it did happen, i dont know what id do. they are always there for you, you dont have to know some one personally for them to touch you so much. i feel i can be accepted for who i am and not like people at school who bad mouth about you and give you dirty looks when you walk into school with a guitar. (grrrrrrrrrr) i love them forever!!!
xoxo
ps. what does teenie mean?!!!
a thousand suns.
Always Born a Crime
a thousand suns.
January 8th, 2007 at 07:36pm
MCR is now the reason I live. They probably always will be.
xXEmo_MCR_Vampire.x3
Really Not Okay
xXEmo_MCR_Vampire.x3
January 8th, 2007 at 08:05pm
a teenie is basiclly a fan who will run ppl over and scream and look up sex stories and all kinds of crap when they see the idols. its/they r really annoying. well, i know its something like that.
CATATONIC
Jazz Hands
CATATONIC
January 8th, 2007 at 08:14pm
♥♥♥
Tacky and Irrelevant
Salute You in Your Grave
Tacky and Irrelevant
January 8th, 2007 at 09:27pm
they are everything...
Rachelle_5
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Rachelle_5
January 8th, 2007 at 09:30pm
I have to say that MCR are certainly my new obsession. I have found a lot of meaning in their music in relation to my life. I really wish I had found them sooner, because they really could have helped me through some tough times. I wish they were around when I was in middle school. That would have helped me so much when I was having serious problems, but I'm glad they are around now to help people who are having the same problems now that I had back then.

MCR really does save lives.
MetalliDeth
Killjoy
MetalliDeth
January 9th, 2007 at 11:44am
They mean so much to me as a musical inspiration alongside Metallica and Megadeth. Without MCR, things would be dull and boring. I listen to them when I need some guidance away from my troubles. I remember seeing them just a month and a half ago in Richmond for the first time ever. I was 20 feet away from Gerard and the gang. I had never been so happy in years.
Sweet Revenge.
Awake and Unafraid
Sweet Revenge.
January 9th, 2007 at 08:33pm
mcr means the world to me-they are truly the most amazing, talented band i ever heard! they make my life complete i have such a connection to them . their music just makes me feel so good i listen to them everyday , i cant live without them!!!
on birds and glass
Always Born a Crime
on birds and glass
January 9th, 2007 at 09:23pm
If someone asked me to describe myself in three words those words would honestly be My. Chemical. Romance.
I've never been suicidal, but I have been really really depressed and their music has helped me through the past two years of my life.
Everytime I hear Gerard's voice, it makes me feel...safe I guess.
They inspire me in so many different ways. And they mean the world to me.
I can't even express how much I love them.
Quinn.
Bleeding on the Floor
Quinn.
January 9th, 2007 at 10:23pm
what does MCR mean to me??

one word.

LIFE
snagicous
Jazz Hands
snagicous
January 9th, 2007 at 10:39pm
One of the reasons I didn't give in to suicide is because of My Chemical Romance; it really saved my life. I went through days where I was so...depressed and just wanted to hurt myself so I would take away the sadness; and not really know why me, and why I'm feeling this way.
They made a big impact on my life; and still are. Gerard has been an inspirational figure because of what he went through, drugs and alchohol overdose, and the band entirely; MIkey, Ray, Bob, and Frank...there aren't a lot of words to describe how thankful and what I owe to them.
They let me know I'm not alone; that it's okay to be a little weird because there are 5 other guys and thousands of fans that are too.
MCR means so much to me, but all good things must come to an end. But MCR is awesome, so it'll never go away. Very Happy
knights of cydonia.
Salute You in Your Grave
knights of cydonia.
January 9th, 2007 at 10:44pm
My Chemical Romance to me is inspiration. I seriously could not descibe them in any other words. My life doesn't revolve around them but yeah, pure inspiration.
=D
famous living dead;
Awake and Unafraid
famous living dead;
January 10th, 2007 at 03:21am
MCR is my life and they will always be my life but
THEY HAVE TO COME TO CANADA GOD DAMN IT
one less sad robot.
Demolition Lover
one less sad robot.
January 10th, 2007 at 07:55am
there is no life without good music.
MCRs music is so much better than good!
there are no words to discribe what MCR means to me.
but pretty much EVERYTHING!<33
setmybodyonfiresoica
Demolition Lover
setmybodyonfiresoica
January 10th, 2007 at 08:14am
Everything.
Mush
Bleeding on the Floor
Mush
January 10th, 2007 at 09:35am
Drowning Lessons:
My_Cemetery_DriveXx:
Once again, I'm sorry if this is already a topic... I didn't know.

Anyways, my answer:
I literally cry everytime I see them perform on T.V. (I know sad and pathetic) On New Year's Eve I cried when I saw them on T.V. They just mean so much to me. They saved me from myself and I relize I wouldn't be here right now without them. I wish there were words to describe how I feel about them, but whenever I think of words to tell how I feel my mind starts spinning! I will love them no matter what. (Even if they changed their music to rap, I would still love them) It's just that, they understand so well. I think the only way I can get over this, is if I see them live and meet them like so many have done on this fansite. But, I know my parents are against them so, I wont be able to. By the time I can and I'm moved out, they will be retired. Belive me, I'm not a teenie! I hate teenies. I HATE THEM!!!!

Me too. When they preformed last night at Times Square, my eyes were leaky... Don't hate just because I'm honest x3;;;...They just mean, basically, the world to me. Not only are they amazing, but some of what they say has saved my life on so many occasions.I know millions of people have said it before, but it's the honest truth...they are the greatest band out there today, in my opinion.

I'm pretty happy I'm not the only one to have cried when they come on TV.

Me too.
xXXxChemicalxXXXx
Killjoy
xXXxChemicalxXXXx
January 10th, 2007 at 07:51pm
xXEmo_MCR_FreakXx:
a teenie is basiclly a fan who will run ppl over and scream and look up sex stories and all kinds of crap when they see the idols. its/they r really annoying. well, i know its something like that.

Teenies suck. And if they were truly fans, they wouldn't do that. But anyway, MCR saved me from evil hip-hop, and there my idols.
Spindal
Motor Baby
Spindal
January 10th, 2007 at 07:57pm
MCR saved me from my greatest fear: Becoming another face in the crowd.
Hate to be cliche, but...I am not afraid to keep on living or walk this world alone.
I would still be stuck in a rut of putting on a smile for the popular kids and keeping my voice down. I would most likely be extremely depressed and unable to deal with home life.
They just...make me happy!
MerciPourLeVenin_XXX
Really Not Okay
MerciPourLeVenin_XXX
January 12th, 2007 at 12:46pm
MCR to me means that you can come from anywhere and be able to live your dreams. They didn't have an easy start (if you saw LOTMS) and that you can have a problem (like Gerard's drinking) and come out of it and be strong. Plus they are so great to there fans and it shows that there are actually bands that care about there fans and saving lives.