Don't have an account? Create one!

What does MCR mean to you???

AuthorMessage
arinna
Killjoy
arinna
January 12th, 2007 at 01:24pm
MCR means to me so much that I can't even say it. They really saved my life and I know almost everybody are saying that, but they did. it's hard to explain everything, but I was really trouble, I was lonely and I really had no reason to live and then... then it happend. I heard some of their music (Helena was the first song I heard) and I was like wow and suddenly I wasn't alone. When I listened their songs, I just got some hope and I... I had a some reason to live again: MCR. their music has just affected me so much and I'm just so so glad that I find them. I just hope that someday I'll have an opportunity to thank them for all they have done, they really rock and I can't live without them.

umm, I'm sorry if somebody don't understand something, you know 'cause english isn't my mother tongue so I'm sure there's a lot of blunders or something and I wrote this really fast so.. so I apology for them.
a thousand suns.
Always Born a Crime
a thousand suns.
January 12th, 2007 at 01:36pm
They didn't save my life as I didn't really need saving- but I'm so glad I found them now because as I'm growing up feel like I need saving from my family. The only thing I regret is not having heard about them a lot sooner.

They also inspire me so much. Musically, and in Gerard's case also artistically.
a thousand suns.
Always Born a Crime
a thousand suns.
January 12th, 2007 at 01:37pm
Oh and don't worry- English isn't my mothertongue either. But I've been listening to and learning it all my life so it's like a first language now.
Stacey Soldier
Killjoy
Stacey Soldier
January 12th, 2007 at 01:37pm
well MCR have to be the band that saved me from being a sad and lonely person. when i had no1 to talk to i turned to mcr. when i go to sleep i dream of mcr. its my long life dream to meet them in person and i wish that 1 day it will come true. i spend my time looking 4 pictures in magazines of them to stick on my wall or my homework diary. Bye

XxThemvsYouvsMexX
Jazz Hands
XxThemvsYouvsMexX
January 14th, 2007 at 12:03am
I'm not obbsesed but I love their music and overall being. Ray's hair rocks, lol
Jeffree Star
Motor Baby
Jeffree Star
January 14th, 2007 at 01:46am
They mean alot to me in my social life and personal. We in some kind of way have a nuetral connection
Ami von Grimm
Banned
Ami von Grimm
January 30th, 2007 at 12:21pm
maybe this sounds stupid but anyway: mcr means everything to me! they saved my life! i dont know what i should do without them!
ThisWarIsOurs
Motor Baby
ThisWarIsOurs
January 30th, 2007 at 02:24pm
i worship mcr along with panic at the disco
the saved my life
Lady.Loss
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Lady.Loss
February 4th, 2007 at 06:51am
they made it alright to be me
Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley
That's What You Get
Always Born a Crime
That's What You Get
February 4th, 2007 at 06:54am
^^exactly
x-tears-of-blood-x
Joining The Black Parade
x-tears-of-blood-x
February 4th, 2007 at 01:26pm
mcr mean loads 2 me. i probs wuldnt b here now eva if it hadnt hav bin 4 them (and sum rly gr8 frends!) sumtimes i just get this feelin and i hav 2 listen 2 their music, dsnt mata which song or nefink i just need 2 hear them!!! its probs weird but thats how much they mean 2 me. i also get all excited wen they r on tv cuz i live in cyprus nd we hardly hav ne channels nd only the hits so they dnt play them much!!! Crying or Very sad
xblackxromancex
Killjoy
xblackxromancex
February 6th, 2007 at 12:52am
To me, My Chemical Romance means more than just a band with good looking memebers and such. To me, My Chem means a life changing band that has heldped many through hardships, through suicide, through depression. That is my case. I dont want to get in depth of what my issues were, but i was self destructing, actually starting to self destruct, and i had no way out. I was starting to think that my life was mere crap and that death would be the solution. Often thought about it and talked to friends, but never took me seriously. It was until one New Year's night when i flicked on my TV and MTV was showing a re run of the MTV Awards and MCR performed right after one of my 'crisis' as id like to call them, that i realized i had something to live for, something to do, someone to look up to. I was taken back by this performance so much that i ran around the house happier than i had ever been in that year made a promise. That promise was to see My Chemical Romance live, and meet them to tell them how much they meant to me and many others, and how many lives they have saved, my own included. It was this sense of power that they had over me, and i loved it. I had been listening to the band just a little before Three Cheers For Sweet Revenge came out and their music was different,great, freeed me from all the stuff i was going through. When no one was there to listen, i felt like switching on their cd would change that. I felt that somehow by turning on that cd they would listen to my every emotion that poured out of me. It was like they were listening and feeling the same thing i was feeling. No other band has done that for me. If it weren;t for My Chemical Romance, I am sure i either wouldnt be here, or would keep on commiting self harm, and gotten into other stuff , that throught his band have learned to saty away from. They have been my biggest influence to stay sober and clean, and not once in my life have i tried to do any of that stuff, because i know it hurt MY HEROES in a way at some time. Im halfway through my promise, I have completed the 'no more self harm' part and ive seen my chem live 3 times. The most powerful of all being at the house of blues on halloween. I cried the whole entire show, and i screamed my lungs out, it was like a therapy. All my emotions came draining out of my face, and it felt so good. I felt like someone understood me. I felt like i was in a room with people who were as messed up as me, or were once this way at some point and this was part of their recovery. MCR is my medicine, and im addicted.
Jyulin
Shotgun Sinner
Jyulin
February 6th, 2007 at 05:08am
arinna:
MCR means to me so much that I can't even say it. They really saved my life and I know almost everybody are saying that, but they did. it's hard to explain everything, but I was really trouble, I was lonely and I really had no reason to live and then... then it happend. I heard some of their music (Helena was the first song I heard) and I was like wow and suddenly I wasn't alone. When I listened their songs, I just got some hope and I... I had a some reason to live again: MCR. their music has just affected me so much and I'm just so so glad that I find them. I just hope that someday I'll have an opportunity to thank them for all they have done, they really rock and I can't live without them.

umm, I'm sorry if somebody don't understand something, you know 'cause english isn't my mother tongue so I'm sure there's a lot of blunders or something and I wrote this really fast so.. so I apology for them.

I agree entirely. The first song I heard wasn't Helena (Headfirst for Halos) but it made me feel the exact same way.

My Chemical Romance is my whole fucking life. They saved my life. I couldn't live without em.
Sammie
Really Not Okay
Sammie
February 6th, 2007 at 04:15pm
CorpseBride:
MCR saved me from my greatest fear: Becoming another face in the crowd.
Hate to be cliche, but...I am not afraid to keep on living or walk this world alone.
I would still be stuck in a rut of putting on a smile for the popular kids and keeping my voice down. I would most likely be extremely depressed and unable to deal with home life.
They just...make me happy!

Kinda like me.
Before I came across My Chem, I was too afraid to make decisions in mylife because I was too afraid to hurt other peoples feelings. My Chem have taught me to like my own life the way I want and that anything is possible if you want it enough and are willing to put in the man hours. I seriously don't know where I'd be without them.
Before My Chem, I would do whatever everyone else was doing. I was afraid of being different. Now, I'm proud of being different and not being one of the crowd. My Chem has also made me want to help others like they helped me.
Charlie The Unicorn
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Charlie The Unicorn
February 7th, 2007 at 12:11am
Their music means a lot to me because I can really relate to it and I love listening to it and it helps me when I'm down.
amb0010
Killjoy
amb0010
February 7th, 2007 at 05:00pm
When you read any article about My Chem, it always has the tagline , My chemical romance saves lives...

Im a total believer of this one saying...

I became a huge fan of MCR during the darkest years of my high school career. I had seen the video for Helena,and i would watch it over and over again becuase i thought gerard was gorgeous, i instantly ran out and bought revenge.

During my jr. year of high school things started to change for me, i was never an outcast, i had plenty of good friends surrounding me and i didnt mind going to school everyday. But,during this year I had to move out of my dads house due to conflicts between me and my stepmom, i would fight with my dad everyday and during our worst fights when i was crying and thinking i needed a way out I would turn to my MCR cd and rock out till i felt better.

The real test came that following year when after years of being slightly happy and okay with my life, my world was shaken up. My stepdad who has been in my life for 10 years decided to up and leave my mom for her best friend, we were suddenly thrown out of our house and forced to go on with life as if nothing had happend, I remeber going to school forcing a smile on my face so i could pretend to be "okay". My friends seemed to have abandoned me at this time as well, the people who i had surrounded myself around for 4 years suddenly couldnt take the pressure and left me to crush beneath it. For the first time in my life i really felt alone with absolutely noone to turn to except my MCR cd. I would play this cd over and over again singing and dancing around my room, crying my eyes out until i felt better. This was my therapy for a year and without it i would not be the person i am today. I have pulled through that trying time and got rid of the friends that brought me down, I am a very happy person now and i give some of this credit to My Chem.

Im going to two shows within 2 months of eachother, first the Feb. 24th show in Ct and then the May 8th one in Mass., if i ever get the chance to meet my heroes I want to thank them for in an indirect way of helping me through my darkest times.I know it sounds corney but without this band and seeing there flaws and hearing there heartaches I wouldnt of pulled through.

THanks for listening.
The Rumor
Awake and Unafraid
The Rumor
February 7th, 2007 at 05:15pm
they mean; hope, light, sight, escape, haven, undertanding, belief, trust, honesty, dedication and probably a lot more deep sounding words. x)
MisfitMandi.
Motor Baby
MisfitMandi.
March 20th, 2007 at 06:17pm
MCR means a lot to me, they're my heroes and no one can change that.
My Famous Genocide
Killjoy
My Famous Genocide
March 20th, 2007 at 06:29pm
I can't really describe how much they mean to me, because I don't think I know.. I just know they mean a lot. And I love to hear their music. It's needed everyday. A day without their songs is a bad day.
Gerard says so many nice things, and I just feel like he can save the world. I feel like I'm not wasting my time by listening to them, because you can actually learn so much.. I'm sure the can change a hell lot of people days/lives.
They kinda saved mine in someway.
mirarle
Thinking Happy Thoughts
mirarle
March 21st, 2007 at 08:58pm
In my dictionary, MCR means Inspiration to persue, to love oneself, to truely live. They inspire in me carpe diem.

I'm containing myself from writing more, but I'll say though, they mean so much to me I think sometimes I find it rediculous, but it's me, you know, and I don't care. XD