I
I
I
V
yousawnothing
Jazz Hands
yousawnothing
March 13th, 2009 at 09:54am
I suppose they entirely changed my outlook on life. Besides making the best music I've ever come across, and being totally amazing people. They restored my faith in the world; sounds crazy, but it's true.
angels_of_unknown_99
Killjoy
angels_of_unknown_99
March 13th, 2009 at 09:00pm
^ Yeah. that's a great Way to put it too.
They mean everything to me, and without them I would be living a dreary existence (still).
What else can I say?
I'm not a teenie though.
Don't Ignore Me
Killjoy
Don't Ignore Me
March 25th, 2009 at 02:50am
I sound like a teenie when I say this but I'm in love with MCR, if you understand what I mean. But I'm not a teenie btw.

Seriously there aren't enough words to describe it. (I saw them once two Hallowe'ens ago on MTV (Horror Night - WTTBP) and my dad told me to go to bed, which was a bummer, because I started screaming ¬_¬)
MCR to me means that you can overcome any obstacle with enough effort. It's like they're saying "You're not happy now, but someday you WILL be, even if it isn't for a long time." It's a guarantee that your life will be a good one. Um... they are life-savers, not in the way that I would be dead now if I didn't like them, but that they saved my life because I will be someone who knows the way it is. It's sort of like it's a lighthouse guiding you away from the rocks (that's a bit poetic but still...).

My friend is a teenie. She recently converted from MCR to FOB, which disgusts me because anyone who converts is a poser, really - I have nothing against FOB btw. I said to her "MCR saved my life and you're going off to Pete Wentz," she told me "How can anything like MCR save your life when their lyrics don't mean anything - like that 'Snow falls on desert sky' line. It's a load of shit."
But she couldn;t possibly understand because she has a new fave band every week ;3

I went off-track there. I'm sorry.
look alive sunshine.
Shotgun Sinner
look alive sunshine.
March 25th, 2009 at 08:51am
yousawnothing:
I suppose they entirely changed my outlook on life. Besides making the best music I've ever come across, and being totally amazing people. They restored my faith in the world; sounds crazy, but it's true.

i agree completely
FabulousKilljoy99
Killjoy
FabulousKilljoy99
January 11th, 2012 at 04:52pm
This is actually a pretty hard question. Well lets see, being alongside the Killjoys means a lot to me, actually. I would do anything for them, and I'd do anything to meet them. Unfortunatley, the way my luck goes, I'll never meet them. But, there's still hope. And hope is all I need.
Anyways, back to my answer, My Chemical Romance means quite a lot. It means so much to me..it's hard to describe it. If anything happened to them, I'd cry forever and be so anti-social it'd be undescribable. I love them..so much. And sometimes, I cry at the thought of pretty much knowing I'll never meet them. I also cry just thinking about something happening to the band! I wouldn't know what to do. I thank God EVERYDAY just waking up knowing MCR is still there and knowing that there are still people who like MCR so I can turn to them and talk to them.
But once again, as I've said already, MCR means so much to me I can hardly describe it. Therefore, I can't describe it. Thus, I am ending my paragraph now.
FabulousKilljoy99
Killjoy
FabulousKilljoy99
January 11th, 2012 at 04:59pm
Don't Ignore Me:
I sound like a teenie when I say this but I'm in love with MCR, if you understand what I mean. But I'm not a teenie btw.

Seriously there aren't enough words to describe it. (I saw them once two Hallowe'ens ago on MTV (Horror Night - WTTBP) and my dad told me to go to bed, which was a bummer, because I started screaming ¬_¬)
MCR to me means that you can overcome any obstacle with enough effort. It's like they're saying "You're not happy now, but someday you WILL be, even if it isn't for a long time." It's a guarantee that your life will be a good one. Um... they are life-savers, not in the way that I would be dead now if I didn't like them, but that they saved my life because I will be someone who knows the way it is. It's sort of like it's a lighthouse guiding you away from the rocks (that's a bit poetic but still...).

My friend is a teenie. She recently converted from MCR to FOB, which disgusts me because anyone who converts is a poser, really - I have nothing against FOB btw. I said to her "MCR saved my life and you're going off to Pete Wentz," she told me "How can anything like MCR save your life when their lyrics don't mean anything - like that 'Snow falls on desert sky' line. It's a load of shit."
But she couldn;t possibly understand because she has a new fave band every week ;3

I went off-track there. I'm sorry.

I totally agree. But it doesn't help that only my english teacher and I are the only ones in my school that really enjoy My Chemical Romance. :/ All of my friends are singng Justin Bieber, Nicki Minaj, etc. songs. I'm the only one singing MCR songs. But It's hard to know that there are really only a few people where I live who listen to MCR and feel the same way I do. Like, the feeling I have, it's undescribable. I saw them live about....4 months ago (on September 13th) and I L.O.V.E.D it. Although I was so far away I could hardly see them, I still enjoyed every second of my being there.
MCR, they changed my whole outlook on life. Without them, I'd be a little grain of sand, and I'd never know how to not take anyone's shit and I'd be a little coward. But with them, when people give me shit or talk stuff behind my back, they're getting confronted because I don't take that. And MCR taught me not to. Smile
brandleys;
Death Defying
brandleys;
January 12th, 2012 at 02:08am
I never quite know what MCR means to me until I listen to them. But when I do listen to them it's like magic. I can never really explain it. The feelings I get may just be from nostalgia having loved them for 6 years, or listening to them just reveals an underlying love I will always have for them. Their music got me through so much shit I had to deal with in middle school and I'll always be thankful for that.
morgana le faye
Thinking Happy Thoughts
morgana le faye
January 22nd, 2012 at 03:59pm
Its hard to describe my feelings for MCR.

I was younger when I walked upon them. I was about in 1st grade so I was 6 and I saw the music video for WTTBP and all I really saw was these guys in dark clothes singing a sad song. Now when I listen to it and I smile as I compare how I thought them then and now. My friend reintroduced them to me when we were in 4th grade and I've loved them ever since. They opened me up to a new genre of music.

Currently they are helping me. They haven't saved my life because they are saving it right now. They are helping me through high school where I am different from everybody else and me still dealing with death. I will always love and appreciate them because I'm understanding I'm not alone no matter how done or freakish I feel.
Bad Obsession
Salute You in Your Grave
Bad Obsession
May 3rd, 2012 at 10:59pm
Well, they changed my life.. and they help me through hard times.. I know it has been said WAY too many times before.. and that many of them doesn't even understand what they're saying.. but a lot more that say it it's true.. nobody introduce me into them, non of my friends could ever understand (*sigh* I know ''she'' understands.. we never talk about that though..)..

I don't know how loving a band that much makes you a teenie... but they're one of the few bands that I REALLY idolize.. they influence me a lot.. they're part of my life and a BIG inspiration.. I feel like they do understand what I'm going through and just by putting my headphones on make me realize I can keep going.. I know now, I'm not alone, they actually give me some hope..
Just look at how the band was years ago, and look at them right now..
anyway.. this is just a part of why they mean so much to me.. I can't even.. there's a lot more I can't even describe.. I would't know how to put it on words..

^ they're ''saving'' me right now too: P