Don't have an account? Create one!

02/25/2007 - Philadelphia, PA - Liacouras Center

AuthorMessage
feel the romance
Jazz Hands
feel the romance
February 24th, 2007 at 10:48am
dextermorgan:
Does that mean i cant bring a digital camera??
grrr. last time i used a throw-away at TBS and it sucked , and i got a digital for my birthday, so i was hoping i could get some good shots at this concert ...
Well, im going to buy some throw aways too, just in case i cant use my digital.

yeah , i live north of Philly, like 2 hours away. and our forecast is snow,sleet,ice,and rain? so i wonder what Philly will be like. Funny, last time i went to see MCR (which didnt happen), it rained too....

When are you guys getting in line???
my dad doesnt feel like waiting there all day. were getting cheesesteaks for lunch (yum), but i dont know what else we're doing.. i HOPE he'll let me and my friends wait in line at least 3 hours before the show, which isn't going to get us good spots i dont think.. though my friends have hope that we'll get to the front. What do yous think??[/quote]

I really don't know about a digital camera. I don't consider that a pro camera at all though....I always imagined them to be those huge obvious cameras that must weigh like 10 pounds hanging from a thick strap around your neck!

Me and my stepdaughter are going to get there around noon. Funny thing is, I'm the one who wants to get there that early Laughing I think you'll be okay getting there around 4. Maybe the shit weather will keep people from coming so early, unlike me but it's not likely. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you

And so far, the weather forecast still calls for rain in the afternoon and the temp is going to hit the high mark around 38. I'm wearing at least 3 layers. Cool[/quote]

thankyou!! that helped a lot.
doors open at 6.. so im hoping my dad will let us get in line at like 3, or 4 at the latest. thing is, he doesnt want us all the way in the front, cause hes staying in the back with my younger brother.. and i doubt we'll get super close to the front, but i mean i dont want to be stuck in the middle where people are like, going all out and dancing crazily and whatnot.

thats what i figured too about the camera thing.. but last night i read stuff about their first concert in new hampshire and the girl said they wouldnt allow any cameras, even disposable ones. and girls and guys had to go in sepperate lines so women security people could feel girls shirts to make sure they didnt have cameras hidden there. i hope thats not what Philly's like!, i was looking forward to taking pictures..

im wearing jeans,sneakers,MCR tshirt, MCR hoodie, and my winter coat. so i think i'll be okay Mr. Green
hm, actually, while im in line, im not wearing my coat, cause once i get inside ,where would i put it?? hehe..
feel the romance
Jazz Hands
feel the romance
February 24th, 2007 at 10:50am
forgot to mention....
WE
ARE
SEEING
MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE
TOMOROW!!!!!!!!!!!
<3333

yay Very Happy
Drowning Lessons
Killjoy
Drowning Lessons
February 24th, 2007 at 01:13pm
I KNOW WE ARE! GHDRJKGHSFJKGHJKGHDFSJKGHDFASFISDJK!!!
I'm wearing my Three Cheers shirt which I cut the back to look like a skeleton rib cage, my ripped jeans with fishnets underneath, my boots, my camoflague hoodie, and I'll more then likely have my Jack bag with me. You guys should look for meh!!!!

ZOMGZOMGZOMGZOMGZOMGZOMGZOMGZOMG. MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE. I'm so fucking excited!!!!!!! GHJHFJKGDFHSGJKLDFHGKJLADHDGFJKLAHJKLGDFHGHADJKL!!!!!!!

P.S. I am waaaaay too excited for this. x3333
Invincible.
Awake and Unafraid
Invincible.
February 24th, 2007 at 01:23pm
I cannot wait. I'm so nervous XD
Drowning Lessons
Killjoy
Drowning Lessons
February 24th, 2007 at 04:35pm
Hot Like A Cady:
I cannot wait. I'm so nervous XD

Nervous? For what?
Invincible.
Awake and Unafraid
Invincible.
February 24th, 2007 at 05:47pm
Drowning Lessons:

Nervous? For what?

I'm afraid of getting lost in the arena haha

This is the biggest concert I've ever been to and I will be in the front, so i'm kinda afraid.
feel the romance
Jazz Hands
feel the romance
February 24th, 2007 at 06:25pm
my dad's really nervous about me and my pals getting hurt or passing out or getting trampled on. or lost.
i feel there really isnt much to worry about.. My Chem. fans all help eachother out at the concerts, right?
hopefully this weather doesnt get really bad...
and hopefull they let me bring my digital camera. my dad said i should stuff it in my sock. hahahaha

i would laugh really hard if we all end up standing near eachother Very Happy
Invincible.
Awake and Unafraid
Invincible.
February 24th, 2007 at 06:30pm
ImNotOkayx5:
my dad's really nervous about me and my pals getting hurt or passing out or getting trampled on. or lost.
i feel there really isnt much to worry about.. My Chem. fans all help eachother out at the concerts, right?
and hopefull they let me bring my digital camera. my dad said i should stuff it in my sock. hahahaha

I'm afraid I'll get trampled on too, but fans do help each other out. :]

I'm stuffing my camera in my secret pocket in my purse and covering it with pads lmao xD
feel the romance
Jazz Hands
feel the romance
February 24th, 2007 at 06:31pm
i just checked out the Liacouras website, and under 'building policies' it said "no cameras" .!!!!!!!!
does that apply for this concert???!
if so, that kinda makes me a bit mad..
Invincible.
Awake and Unafraid
Invincible.
February 24th, 2007 at 06:34pm
Yeah, basically every venue mcr is playing at has a no camera rule. Just sneak it in
queen bodicea
Motor Baby
queen bodicea
February 24th, 2007 at 06:36pm
ImNotOkayx5:

I think you'll be okay in the pit. Everyone seems really friendly and helpful.

I'm gonna try and sneak my oh so expensive camera in Wink To think that we aren't able to take pics of this massive stage show really sucks.
They actually expect me to remember the show weeks after with just my feeble memory? But I did call the arena and actually asked if they were permissable. It didn't sound good but what the hell, I'm doing it anyway Razz So rebellious I am. And I'm not looking forward to being felt up by any woman or guy.

If you see two blonde chicks, one 14 and one 30 (me), with lots of black on, standing outside under a red umbrella, come over and say hi...my name is Amy and my stepdaughter's name is Amanda.
Drowning Lessons
Killjoy
Drowning Lessons
February 24th, 2007 at 07:33pm
I feel like you guys should keep your eyes out for meh. I'm uberly approachable, and I can be a sweetie. x3
I have like pink-ish hair...which may or may not help. Look for a pink-headed person witha Jack Skellington hat on. Goodness...I erally hope to meet new friend here...living where I do now sucks...there are all fo about three MCR fans. T^T

So please, dun be afraid to come up to meh and say hi. Name's Ritz (Brittany)

We are mere hours from one of the best shows in our lives.
Invincible.
Awake and Unafraid
Invincible.
February 24th, 2007 at 07:38pm
Drowning Lessons:
I feel like you guys should keep your eyes out for meh. I'm uberly approachable, and I can be a sweetie. x3
I have like pink-ish hair...which may or may not help. Look for a pink-headed person witha Jack Skellington hat on. Goodness...I erally hope to meet new friend here...living where I do now sucks...there are all fo about three MCR fans. T^T

I'll totally look out for you! I probably won't see you because I'll be too busy trying to calm myself down because I'll be so excited xD

Less than 24 hourssss
Drowning Lessons
Killjoy
Drowning Lessons
February 24th, 2007 at 08:25pm
Hot Like A Cady:
Drowning Lessons:

I'll totally look out for you! I probably won't see you because I'll be too busy trying to calm myself down because I'll be so excited xD

Less than 24 hourssss

I KNOOOOW!!! I KNOOOOOW!!!

The suspense is killing me.

I want it to be tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Invincible.
Awake and Unafraid
Invincible.
February 25th, 2007 at 08:59am
Today toda ytoday!!! omfg I'm so excited!!
queen bodicea
Motor Baby
queen bodicea
February 25th, 2007 at 09:23am
leaving to wait in line in exactly 2 hours and 38 minutes Cool Cool
Invincible.
Awake and Unafraid
Invincible.
February 25th, 2007 at 09:37am
dextermorgan:
leaving to wait in line in exactly 2 hours and 38 minutes Cool Cool

Oh wow. I doubt I'll even get to the arena by 4 since I have no control over what time I leave >_<
queen bodicea
Motor Baby
queen bodicea
February 25th, 2007 at 09:41am
That really sucks....I've been there before. Hopefully you'll get to the front anyway!!!
Drowning Lessons
Killjoy
Drowning Lessons
February 25th, 2007 at 12:18pm
OMFGOMFGOMFGOMFGOMFG!!!!!! I better get in the front, or at least close to it. OMFG. This is killing me! I'm so fucking excited. I fell asleep listneing to The Black Parade last night and ended up drawing Gerard Way....OMFG. I cannot cannot CANNOT wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
dana_likewhoaa
Killjoy
dana_likewhoaa
February 25th, 2007 at 04:37pm
look for me and my friends after the show.. snowball fight!!