Don't have an account? Create one!

02/25/2007 - Philadelphia, PA - Liacouras Center

AuthorMessage
BlkParader
Killjoy
BlkParader
February 25th, 2007 at 11:24pm
GOD that concert was amazing!!! I was just left of middle, right on the barrier!! I got to touch Frank 3 times!!!! My feet are killing me... & now i'm debating on tgrying to see the band!
queen bodicea
Motor Baby
queen bodicea
February 26th, 2007 at 12:02am
Okay...just got home. I have absolutely no energy to type out what I experienced tonight so you'll all have to wait till tomorrow....I will say this though...

The night was the most EXHILIRATING and at times TERRIFYING night of my entire life. There are no smilies to even come close.

I have a bunch of pics btw...gotta upload them to photobucket then I'll slap them up here....hopefully they turn out good on the pc Cool
crosstowntraffic
Killjoy
crosstowntraffic
February 26th, 2007 at 02:07am
that...was...there was no way i could've prepared myself for how good that show just was. i'm in shock, it was so obvious they were so happy to be up there which made it amazing to be in the audience...just such an amaaazing show.bob bryar you and your drums are incredible to watch happen haha that dude is a genius
ImNotOkay3505
Salute You in Your Grave
ImNotOkay3505
February 26th, 2007 at 01:17pm
I DIDNT GET TO GO BECAUSE THE STUPID CUNTS ON THE WEATHER CHANNEL SAID THE WEATHER WOULD BE TOO BAD. FUCK FUCK FUCK
fvowhfowgo98w0ou g98y3w892g7(@QY(*!&Y(*r89q
B-612
Joining The Black Parade
B-612
February 26th, 2007 at 02:49pm
x-Not_Afraid-x:
I DIDNT GET TO GO BECAUSE THE STUPID CUNTS ON THE WEATHER CHANNEL SAID THE WEATHER WOULD BE TOO BAD. FUCK FUCK FUCK
fvowhfowgo98w0ou g98y3w892g7(@QY(*!&Y(*r89q

Amen
the megalodon.
Salute You in Your Grave
the megalodon.
February 26th, 2007 at 02:54pm
It was fun, but the security guard made me take the batteries out of my camera Sad
feel the romance
Jazz Hands
feel the romance
February 26th, 2007 at 03:11pm
THAT WAS ABSOLUTELY INCREDIBLE.
i cant express how i felt, im sure you all felt the same.
it was just so, moving? yes.
amazing.
they were like angels up there.
me and my friend were 3 people away from the barrier thing-y. my friend nicole got herself right up to it and touched franks hair. and my brother and other friend mia left to get a drink, and then got a sweet spot right at the barrier where no one bothered them, and Brian Schecter ( i dont know how to spell, but it was MCR's manager) gave my brother a high five! it was so incredible.
HEY DID ANYONE GO AROUND THE SIDE OF THE BUILDING AND SEE THE LITTLE WINDOW-Y THINGY WHERE YOU COULD SEE INSIDE THE BASEMENT AND YOU SAW THE BANDS EQUIPMENT????
i noticed it while we were all walking around, and you could see Rise Against's drumset and 3 Gibson guitar cases. and feet shuffling around. it was neat. i took pictures Very Happy
surprisingly,we got in line at 2:30 ( my dad actually let us!) and we got great spots. i was expecting to be in the back, and we were right up front.

BEST DAY EVER<333

hmm.. pennstate anyone?
feel the romance
Jazz Hands
feel the romance
February 26th, 2007 at 03:14pm
i forgot to mention.....
haha i stuffed my disposable camera in my pants XD
hopefully i got at least one decent picture.
when any of yous get pictures, think you can put em up here? THANKS!<3

surprisingly, my cellphone recorded a few of the songs really well. i got the begining of Helena when gerard does the thing.. and i got Prison, Cemetary Drive, Thankyou for the Venom, and Give Em Hell Kid. some are crappy, but whatever, pretty swell.
Drowning Lessons
Killjoy
Drowning Lessons
February 26th, 2007 at 03:42pm
So did my friend Nancy. We got really good pictures.

GERARD SAW ME!!!!!!!!! I had to get lifted out of the pit cause I was about to pass out and I looked up, and we made eye contact for like, a whole second.

I cried for the first five songs, Cancer, and Cemetary Drive, and again when he said "There's been a lot of writing, here and overseas, about some 'emo deathcult.'...MCR has never encouraged you do ANYTHING but be yourself."

I cried a lot. It was an extremely emotional night for me, and I wish it would happen again.
feel the romance
Jazz Hands
feel the romance
February 26th, 2007 at 03:45pm
Drowning Lessons:
So did my friend Nancy. We got really good pictures.

GERARD SAW ME!!!!!!!!! I had to get lifted out of the pit cause I was about to pass out and I looked up, and we made eye contact for like, a whole second.

I cried for the first five songs, Cancer, and Cemetary Drive, and again when he said "There's been a lot of writing, here and overseas, about some 'emo deathcult.'...MCR has never encouraged you do ANYTHING but be yourself."

I cried a lot. It was an extremely emotional night for me, and I wish it would happen again.

WHEN HE SAID THAT, I WAS ABOUT READY TO CRY. it meant so much to me, and to everyone in that crowd.
i dont know why, but i had the feeling of having to cry the whole time, yet i didnt?
i guess i was just so happy, my tears went away.
im kinda upset with myself though.. i didnt bring enough money with me to get the one hoodie i wanted. and now i cant find it anywhere online, even ebay.
do any of yous have any idea where i can get one?? thankyou
queen bodicea
Motor Baby
queen bodicea
February 26th, 2007 at 04:26pm
I apologize for the so-so quality of the pics I'm gonna post...I had to ditch my disposable, even my small umbrella Rolling Eyes IMHO the security was a little overzealous with some of their searches. And what I thought was really strange was overhearing a secruity woman say that MCR specifically did not want their pics taken....that's news to me!

But after standing outside for 6 1/2 hours, 5 of them being in the snow I didn't care...my stepdaughter had her camera phone Cool We were about 4 or 5 rows of people from the barrier....although the pics make me now feel like it was much further than that lol.

I did not get too many Black Parade pics....the squish and push factor during The End, DEAD! and Dissapear was CRAZY but I did get lots of Revenge pics.

Image If you can't tell, it's the blimp that came out during WTTBP as well as all that awesome confetti!!!
Image A slightly better pic of Mikey

And lastly a pic of me and my stepdaughter a few minutes after the show ended...be forewarned I look frightful but I wouldn't have changed a single second of any of it Clap Clap

Highlights for me....in no particular order;

The Gerard quote Drowning Lessons luckliy remembered and the mention of Frank's return!!!
Seeing Big Worm walk around the line outside around 4:30
Singing Happy Birthday to Mrs. Toro awwww Very Happy
Getting an MCRmy patch and an MCR valentine hehe while waiting
Every glorious moment that My Chemical Romance was on stage...even though I knew how it all opened, it was still nothing short of spectacular.
The flames during Mama and FLW. The heat was incredible!! But did anyone else think that Bob was once again precariously close to them?
Helping people up that had fallen into the one sinkhole very early on
Bob's revolving drum set Cool
The fake cries Gerard made at the end of Mama...loved the look on his face!
During Prison right before "Life is but a dream...." when he's singing "Get off get off get off the dance floor" loved that. I just saw a video from BDO where he sings that lol.

And just basically being fortunate enough to be there and to sing along with everyone else and to feel the same way when listening to their cd's. No matter how many pics I've seen and videos I've watched, there is nothing that could've prepared me for last night.

Can't wait to see them in May!!!
Drowning Lessons
Killjoy
Drowning Lessons
February 26th, 2007 at 05:02pm
dextermorgan:
I apologize for the so-so quality of the pics I'm gonna post...I had to ditch my disposable, even my small umbrella Rolling Eyes IMHO the security was a little overzealous with some of their searches. And what I thought was really strange was overhearing a secruity woman say that MCR specifically did not want their pics taken....that's news to me!

But after standing outside for 6 1/2 hours, 5 of them being in the snow I didn't care...my stepdaughter had her camera phone Cool We were about 4 or 5 rows of people from the barrier....although the pics make me now feel like it was much further than that lol.

I did not get too many Black Parade pics....the squish and push factor during The End, DEAD! and Dissapear was CRAZY but I did get lots of Revenge pics.

Image If you can't tell, it's the blimp that came out during WTTBP as well as all that awesome confetti!!!
Image A slightly better pic of Mikey

And lastly a pic of me and my stepdaughter a few minutes after the show ended...be forewarned I look frightful but I wouldn't have changed a single second of any of it Clap Clap

Highlights for me....in no particular order;

The Gerard quote Drowning Lessons luckliy remembered and the mention of Frank's return!!!
Seeing Big Worm walk around the line outside around 4:30
Singing Happy Birthday to Mrs. Toro awwww Very Happy
Getting an MCRmy patch and an MCR valentine hehe while waiting
Every glorious moment that My Chemical Romance was on stage...even though I knew how it all opened, it was still nothing short of spectacular.
The flames during Mama and FLW. The heat was incredible!! But did anyone else think that Bob was once again precariously close to them?
Helping people up that had fallen into the one sinkhole very early on
Bob's revolving drum set Cool
The fake cries Gerard made at the end of Mama...loved the look on his face!
During Prison right before "Life is but a dream...." when he's singing "Get off get off get off the dance floor" loved that. I just saw a video from BDO where he sings that lol.

And just basically being fortunate enough to be there and to sing along with everyone else and to feel the same way when listening to their cd's. No matter how many pics I've seen and videos I've watched, there is nothing that could've prepared me for last night.

Can't wait to see them in May!!!

Waitwait...what are they doingin May?!? I absolutly HAVE to go and see them!!!!

And I was crying when he said that, so it seared into my memory.
feel the romance
Jazz Hands
feel the romance
February 26th, 2007 at 05:10pm
those pictures arent too bad! Very Happy
not bad at all.
i did the exact opposite.. i took all my pictures during Black Parade and ran out when "Im Not Okay" came on. i was like "are you kidding me??". but yeah, the pictures cant even compare to what we all saw there. it was truely incredible.
i was really mad when we sang happy birthday cause i couldnt see where Mrs. Toro was! haha, but it was still super-duper fun.
Notafraidtolive
Killjoy
Notafraidtolive
February 26th, 2007 at 05:24pm
i went! i was up near the front. it was amazing, the best concert ive ever went to. I met this boy named alex and he gave me his number but i lost it... does anyone know him?
queen bodicea
Motor Baby
queen bodicea
February 26th, 2007 at 07:05pm
Drowning Lessons...

They are headlining the Bamboozle Festival in Jersey on May 5th at the Meadowlands!! One day passes are still available Cool
ImNotOkay3505
Salute You in Your Grave
ImNotOkay3505
February 26th, 2007 at 09:57pm
You guys are so lucky!! I wish I could've gone SO bad.
Easter Davy
Motor Baby
Easter Davy
February 26th, 2007 at 10:48pm
It was awesome! I had floor and I was up against the barricade on Ray's side. I got to see his mom and I think his dad was there too, cuz there was this old guy that was waving to him and Ray kept smiling back and waving at him.
Drowning Lessons
Killjoy
Drowning Lessons
February 27th, 2007 at 02:20pm
dextermorgan:
Drowning Lessons...

They are headlining the Bamboozle Festival in Jersey on May 5th at the Meadowlands!! One day passes are still available Cool

Okay, schweet....

I will have to talk to Nancy about that then. See if I can get her to go with me. ^^

Where can I get the passes at?? o_o;
Easter Davy
Motor Baby
Easter Davy
February 27th, 2007 at 03:50pm
Drowning Lessons:
dextermorgan:
Drowning Lessons...

Okay, schweet....

I will have to talk to Nancy about that then. See if I can get her to go with me. ^^

Where can I get the passes at?? o_o;

Kinda off topic but, I'm going, and you can get passes here.
ilubmychem
Killjoy
ilubmychem
February 27th, 2007 at 08:40pm
OMG concert was soooo amazing...
I MADE EYE CONTACT WIT GERARD!!
im such a loser but i love him
nd im gonna keep goin to concerts til i finally meet them...
yessss