Don't have an account? Create one!

How To Meet Them?

AuthorMessage
YourMistake
Fabulous Killjoy
YourMistake
January 6th, 2007 at 03:57am
Okay, so I may be getting to see mcr for the second time in Feb.
Last time I did'nt get to meet them (first concert, so was new to that stuff).
Does anyone know where to go after a concert, who to look for to spot them, or how long before they usually come out to meet fans?
X5927alpha
Thinking Happy Thoughts
X5927alpha
January 6th, 2007 at 04:01am
I don't know how to find them after a concert...I go through people who know them.
Punk_Bling_Girl_85
Bleeding on the Floor
Punk_Bling_Girl_85
January 6th, 2007 at 09:56am
If its a small capacity concert then they will always come out the back entrance (near where ever their tour bus is parked) about an hour or two after the gig has finished. They usually stay for a short time, and do a few signings etc. If its a big arena gig though, they never seem to come out after the gig, so at a date like this the best chance is to get there really early and try and meet them (again at the back entrance), they dont always come out at these sorts of gigs, but frank always seems to
jodieth
Joining The Black Parade
jodieth
January 6th, 2007 at 05:13pm
i told my mom i would be staying really late to meet them and she said there isn't any point because they run off the stage and get ina car before you know they have gone because they have got roadies ans stuff to collect instruments and stuff, not sure if moms just telling me this to get home quicker :S
Mrs.Halloween
Salute You in Your Grave
Mrs.Halloween
January 6th, 2007 at 05:30pm
naw, i don't think they'd do that^^!!!
[they're not p!@td...sorry, i just had to do it =p].
catherine's right^^ it just depends where they're playing. if it's really big, then you may not get to meet them afterwards, because they may not leave, where you are waiting. and they wouldn't have time to sign for everyone who was waiting afterwards.
but yeah, you should definitely try to catch them, before, or after the show. there's no harm in trying!! =].
(are we allowed to have this thread? i think so...there isn't really anything else like it).
[oh, and sorry, this is really off topic, but catherine, do you know how many people were at the liverpool show? cause i was just wondering. i wanted to compare it to how dublin will be. i think in the rds, there's going to be either 5,000 or 7,000...i think].
collateral damage.
Awake and Unafraid
collateral damage.
January 6th, 2007 at 11:29pm
Before you enter the show look for their tour bus first.
then after the show, you go near or around their bus, where everyone else is,
and you just wait. patience is key. You may be out there for more than two hours.
but if you really wanna meet them, go for it. Frank usually comes out first, or sometimes he's the only one. And if Gee does come out, don't crowd him,
he has anxity attacks around teens. Really all you need to do its wait.
Mr.Armstrong
Awake and Unafraid
Mr.Armstrong
January 7th, 2007 at 12:06am
thnx for telling cause im going to the febuary show too.and i want to meet them too.
X5927alpha
Thinking Happy Thoughts
X5927alpha
January 7th, 2007 at 03:05pm
jodieth:
i told my mom i would be staying really late to meet them and she said there isn't any point because they run off the stage and get ina car before you know they have gone because they have got roadies ans stuff to collect instruments and stuff, not sure if moms just telling me this to get home quicker :S

Actually I would bet this is kind of true. After some shows I bet they have things to do and run off right after the show to somewhere else. Other shows...they just might stay. Either way the point is there is a chance to meet them either way. Always a chance.
a thousand suns.
Always Born a Crime
a thousand suns.
January 7th, 2007 at 07:09pm
Haha......does Gee really have anxiety attacks around teens? Poor fella. Don't blame him.
collateral damage.
Awake and Unafraid
collateral damage.
January 7th, 2007 at 07:15pm
xChemicalx:
Haha......does Gee really have anxiety attacks around teens? Poor fella. Don't blame him.

yes, hence the song teenagers
Synyster Lisa
Demolition Lover
Synyster Lisa
January 8th, 2007 at 07:02am
O_O I wonder how early?.....cause the venue i'm going to...March 1st....the parking lot doesn't open till like 2 hours before the show...I'm hoping to be there before then though....cause i'm going right when i leave work....which is about 4:30....and it should take about 45 min to get there....(I hope)....

Gah i can't wait......my first MCR show (Yes I'm aware that I'm old and havent been to an MCR show in my life yet haha)

Poor Gerard and his teen anxiety....(Is glad she's almost not a teenager anymore lol haha) No offense....O___O
mbgfr_278
Fabulous Killjoy
mbgfr_278
January 8th, 2007 at 07:32am
i live in aus and i have friends hu like my chemical romance and we got the tickets and i was liek sooo hu's up for 4.30 am ??and they were like :O ur a physchoo and i was liek ohh really ?? hu wants to go friggin 4.30pm thats physcho (cant spell that word)
bring me the horizon
Salute You in Your Grave
bring me the horizon
January 8th, 2007 at 07:38am
im trying my hardest to get to meet the band, but it isnt working Sad

4.30am doesnt sound that ridiculous to me tbh! my friend queued up for there last show in ireland at about 3am so i guess its not that bad!!
xx
mbgfr_278
Fabulous Killjoy
mbgfr_278
January 8th, 2007 at 08:13am
thanx gosh at least sum1 understands me
katexcore
Jazz Hands
katexcore
January 8th, 2007 at 12:02pm
I'd love to meet the, after a show, but I'm seeing them in London and I have to get the last train home, and the underground closes at midnight. Which is a bummer.
And I have to go to school that day off the gig so I can't get to London untill 4:00 PM. Otherwise I'd be there at some horrible hour in the morning.
I can see why Gee has anxiety around teenagers, which all the crazy fans trying to maul him. Apparently UK fans keep trying to 'grap his package' poor guy!
Wanja
In a Hail of Bullets
Wanja
January 8th, 2007 at 12:23pm
I`m going to Sweden to see them April 9th. I`m gonna wait..and wait.....for hours!!!! I wanna meet em so fucking bad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And I would never be that un-sensitive(sp?) and grab Gerard`s package or ass... I just wanna meet my heros!!!!!!!
a thousand suns.
Always Born a Crime
a thousand suns.
January 8th, 2007 at 03:34pm
I've made up my mind- I WILL meet MCR someday. It doesn't matter if my mum is an MCR hating meanie.......I WILL meet them before I die!! Even if I'm 60! =D (And Gerard is like, 76...I'll still love him! XD)
Mr.Armstrong
Awake and Unafraid
Mr.Armstrong
January 8th, 2007 at 04:14pm
Ali-kat:
xChemicalx:

yes, hence the song teenagers

yeah know wonder he made that song teenagers."the teenagers scare the living shit out of me"
mbgfr_278
Fabulous Killjoy
mbgfr_278
January 8th, 2007 at 09:49pm
i cant wait to fucking see them perform

i think im gonna cry there then my face paint will run off Razz
Julia
Killjoy
Julia
January 9th, 2007 at 07:13am
yay me too- im definatly going to try to catch them after too that would be so fucking awsome