Don't have an account? Create one!

How To Meet Them?

AuthorMessage
Punk_Bling_Girl_85
Bleeding on the Floor
Punk_Bling_Girl_85
March 13th, 2007 at 02:30pm
DoOrDieJailbird:
how many hours before the actual concert does my chem out, or do they not come out by the tour bus before at all?

you just have to be willing to wait it out i guess, its always worked for me, and Frank does normally come out befor ethe gig, in Liverpool i think ray and bob did too though, but we missed all that because we were too busy keeping our place in the queue!

After the show they usually take anything from 45 mins to 2 hours to come out, although at the men, from experience of them at GIAN and other bands playing the bigger venues, they dont normally come out after the show for what ever reasons.

The main thing to remember, the security, and venue workers always tell you that THEY WONT BE COMING OUT, OR THEY HAVE ALREADY GONE, and most of the time, this is crap, nat you can back me up on this one right>?

At the Liverpool gig in november they said none of the guys were coming out and we should go, so we waited!

Eventually Gerard and was it Frank then? came out, and they said thats it no one else from the band will come out! but they all did!

So its worth the waiting, but as i said, at the bigger venues, best to try before the show! Good luck everyone anyway! Ive met them twice now, but both times we wernt allowed to take a picture of them with us, and god thats all i want soooooo much, and ill try forever! me and nat did get hugs from frank though (and a hot stranger nat? lol i dont remember hehe) which was awesome!

keep the faith!
Mrs.Halloween
Salute You in Your Grave
Mrs.Halloween
March 13th, 2007 at 04:13pm
^^ yuppers, catherine speaks words of wisdom!! =].

don't listen to venue guards who tell you the band won't come out- they're talking a load of crap.
when we went to see them all of the guys came out afterwards and spent time signing for the fans who waited.
and i've heard stories of guards telling people the band aren't coming out, and to move on. then when they didn't the guards phoned the cops and mcr moved their tourbus to a different car park just so they could sign for the people who had waited, without the fans getting in trouble with the police.

yeah, frankie gives hugs a lot of the time. and i got one off some hot stranger dude who was waiting beside me after the show. Wink.

the guys will probably come in and out of the back entrance of the venue during the morning/afternoon before the show, to smoke or take a walk or something, so you might see them if you wait at the back before the show, and with any luck you might catch them when they come out after.
DoOrDieJailbird
Killjoy
DoOrDieJailbird
March 13th, 2007 at 10:29pm
thanks so much for replying!!! but i dont tihnk ill be able to meet them now that i know i have game to go to b4 the concert, and my parents wont let me stay after...mayb some other time... Disgust Crying or Very sad Sad Mad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
YourMistake
Fabulous Killjoy
YourMistake
March 14th, 2007 at 12:31pm
Burn all the empires, sadly I did not get to meet them. But yes we did find the buses and I did wait. My bro made us leave, as they were starting to get everything loaded up and probably would have came out. I wrote more about it in a post above.

But yea, we were there for maybe an hour, when we saw Frank come out of the venue.

Lelf before they came out, but as soon as we found the spot, I did get to meet a member of Rise Against.
Mitch
Salute You in Your Grave
Mitch
March 14th, 2007 at 02:59pm
Haha I told them I had cancer and if I could have one thing, it would be to meet them. Then they came out and gave me a whole bunch of merch and tickets.

=)

HAHAHA Just Kidding. I'm not that big of a jerk to do it.
Mrs.Halloween
Salute You in Your Grave
Mrs.Halloween
March 14th, 2007 at 04:15pm
it's not very funny lying about...lying about having cancer. y'know?! =/.
BornToRockGirl
Motor Baby
BornToRockGirl
March 14th, 2007 at 04:38pm
yeah idk if i would have the guts to lie and say that shit. i would feel majorly guilty afterward.(but thats just me)
Mitch
Salute You in Your Grave
Mitch
March 14th, 2007 at 08:04pm
Mrs.Halloween:
it's not very funny lying about...lying about having cancer. y'know?! =/.

I guess we have different senses of humour. I'm not insulting anyone who has cancer. You could say you were going to the Hymalayas for a year and would have no human contact or technology to play music.

BornToRockGirl:
yeah idk if i would have the guts to lie and say that shit. i would feel majorly guilty afterward.(but thats just me)

Yeah, I would never actually do that, like I said at the bottom.
Mrs.Halloween
Salute You in Your Grave
Mrs.Halloween
March 15th, 2007 at 06:20am
^ hm, well i suppose we do have different senses of humour.
i just don't find sick humour jokes about cancer extremely funny, when there are thousand of people extremely ill from that disease.
anyways, this is going off topic, i'll just leave it now.
Young Blood.
Shotgun Sinner
Young Blood.
March 15th, 2007 at 02:38pm
i reallllllllllllllllllllllllllllllly have to meet them.
when i hear everyone talking about it , it makes me upset coz i just get the feeling i wont meet them.

i know im lucky to be going to the concert, and that some people would die to see them live buuut, i really want to meet them -sigh-

i hope.pray.wish. that i meet them,

rockonbaby
Thinking Happy Thoughts
rockonbaby
March 16th, 2007 at 12:25am
OMG!!! i've had fcking security and workers there telling me they left already and stuff!! holy sht....how many times did i miss my opportunity, damn!
A New Hope
Always Born a Crime
A New Hope
March 16th, 2007 at 09:28am
Hopefully I'll be able to get there early and stay there late.
Young Blood.
Shotgun Sinner
Young Blood.
March 16th, 2007 at 02:37pm
Sad i wanna meet them -sobs-
im leaving to get to the venue at 8am Very Happy *mad* lol
the concerts at 7:30pm. Very Happy
im praying that i meet them.
if i dont il cry,.
well il cry if i meet them anyway.
so i geuss i will cry no matter what, but id rather cry coz ive met them.
il stop rambling now Smile
DoOrDieJailbird
Killjoy
DoOrDieJailbird
March 16th, 2007 at 11:30pm
my mom actually surprised me with back stage passes!!!
Burn all the Empires
Bleeding on the Floor
Burn all the Empires
March 17th, 2007 at 05:45am
Wow! How on earth did she get them?
Have you met them yet, or is it for an upcoming gig?
You have one cool mom!
xXxim-not-okayxXx
Joining The Black Parade
xXxim-not-okayxXx
March 17th, 2007 at 08:20am
yesh!!! Sooooooo lucky!!!

all the tickets were sold out by the time i persuaded my parents to let me go! damn it!! Why dont they understand how much it means to me!?!

that is like the thing i want to do before i die! Meet the boys and to thank them for everything they done! And i hope i do! just before my Grandad died (of cancer) he told me i should try my hardest to meet them and tell them he said thank-you for making me happy again.

yew are reeeeeaaalllllyyyy lucky people if you have met them!! xx <33 xx
Young Blood.
Shotgun Sinner
Young Blood.
March 17th, 2007 at 08:33am
DoOrDieJailbird:

what?!?!?!?!?!? *dies*

im so jealous. Very Happy
xXxim-not-okayxXx
Joining The Black Parade
xXxim-not-okayxXx
March 17th, 2007 at 09:57am
Demolition L o v e r:
DoOrDieJailbird:

what?!?!?!?!?!? *dies*

im so jealous. Very Happy

i no!! sooo lucki!!! Crying or Very sad Disgust Shocked
water cooler romance
Jazz Hands
water cooler romance
March 18th, 2007 at 05:00pm
Damn I hate to live here right now!
The Spoon
Killjoy
The Spoon
March 18th, 2007 at 07:24pm
if i met them, id have no freaking clue what to say.