Don't have an account? Create one!

How To Meet Them?

AuthorMessage
Marc Webb.
Salute You in Your Grave
Marc Webb.
April 1st, 2007 at 01:12pm
Find the Back entrance, (where the tour buses are) of the Arena in the day.
Then at night after the show wait til the early hours of the morning....until your so cold Frank gives you a hug and says:

GO GET WARM!

xD
the used.
In The Murder Scene
the used.
April 9th, 2007 at 02:06am
Wow, so many good advises! Very Happy I''' surely be needing them, since I'm going to see MCR live on Gerard's 30 birthday today. Cool
Metallic Princess
Bleeding on the Floor
Metallic Princess
April 10th, 2007 at 08:57am
it's not much possible for me to meet them cuz i live in cyprus but it'd be wonderful if i get a chance to see them!!!! Wink
Olga_Sleep
Joining The Black Parade
Olga_Sleep
April 10th, 2007 at 10:23am
....................but if i would catch them...........................I WOULD SMILE! Cause it would be the happyest day in my life)
XxDisastrousLove
Fabulous Killjoy
XxDisastrousLove
April 11th, 2007 at 11:14pm
Okay so this might sound stupid, but I am going to this day-festival type thing this Sunday (April 15!)and My Chem is playing. Usually (it's a yearly thing), before or after their set, the bands will come out and do some signings in the venue. Do y'all think MCR will come out and do some signings? Just wondering.

If I met them, I wouldn't have a clue what to say. "I love your music. You guys are so inspiring. Can I have a hug and get a picture, and maybe you could sign this???" Then after I walked away I'd be like "Did I just act like a teenie?" my friend would be like "Um, yeah." then I would be all creeped out by myself... But now im rambling so I'll shut up.
BornToRockGirl
Motor Baby
BornToRockGirl
April 12th, 2007 at 11:17pm
The thing u need to do when u meet them is just act like a normal person. i mean of course your goin to be practically pissing yourself, but just try to control yourself and just say something about the show. say something funny that one of them does while thier playing.
I've met them six times and they have remembered me. haha Frank even said that i have pretty hair! but yeah i said something how he like tripped over the cord and how i laughed, and he was like "oh man i didn't think anyone saw that!" and then he just started laughing. More then likely Frnak will hug u without u even asking. I mean its usually just Gerard,Frank, and sometimes Ray thats doin all the signing. I hardly ever see Bob and Mikey out there. but yeah i hope this helps! sorry for the rambling! Razz
Mrs.Halloween
Salute You in Your Grave
Mrs.Halloween
April 13th, 2007 at 07:16am
^ aw man, they remembered you ^_^.
that's so cool. i'm not jealous, or anything...*shifty eyes* xD.
diehardMCRfan
Killjoy
diehardMCRfan
April 13th, 2007 at 12:40pm
i fucking w8ted 4 3 hours after the 1st night in wembley and they neva came !! :'( but i knind dont blame em !!! i wouldent come 2 c me after a show besides i would probely of fainted !!!!!
McR_rOx_mY_sOx__
Killjoy
McR_rOx_mY_sOx__
April 13th, 2007 at 12:44pm
go to a starbucks and you might see gerard there
BornToRockGirl
Motor Baby
BornToRockGirl
April 13th, 2007 at 11:02pm
yeah always check where their goin to be playing in next. cause if they have to travel a long ways over night then they prolly wont come out. i mean thats how most bands are.
but yeah i think that BEST place to meet them is at Warped Tour. I've met them twice there. its pretty awesome.
good luck everyone with meeting them!
it's all happening
Salute You in Your Grave
it's all happening
April 14th, 2007 at 12:53am
Yeah, I'm seeing them tomorrow night at this GARGANTUAN stadium (come on, everything's huge in Texas) and I saw Fall Out Boy last year there. We saw nothing. Grr.
A New Hope
Always Born a Crime
A New Hope
April 15th, 2007 at 01:56am
We're planing to arrive at the AT&T Center at 4:30 and the concert starts at about 6 I think. Does anybody think I would be able to meet one of them?
Mrs.Frankie.Iero
Killjoy
Mrs.Frankie.Iero
April 17th, 2007 at 11:48am
arnet they to busy to meet us?????? Very Happy
xerica.fiercex
Jazz Hands
xerica.fiercex
April 17th, 2007 at 11:23pm
nooo lol.. i mean lets be realistic here.. "famous" people wouldnt be where they are if it werent for.. FANS lol.. so i mean my chem loves and appreciates all their fans and takes the time to meet as many as possible. when possible
hunting for witches.
Always Born a Crime
hunting for witches.
April 17th, 2007 at 11:59pm
Man, I'd love to meet them!
They're my heroes, and it'd be so great to just be in their presence.

So here's the deal.
I am going to see them on a Wednesday but I'm taking my friends and parents with me. We've got school tomorrow, and I know that everyone wouldn't approve of me staying out late trying to meet them, but I really, really would love to. It would mean everything to me just to meet at least one of them.

Any suggestions on what I can do?
It will be appreciated.
xerica.fiercex
Jazz Hands
xerica.fiercex
April 18th, 2007 at 02:43pm
if you cant stay late then go REALLY early and catch them after they first wake up lol..
no mikey no party
Killjoy
no mikey no party
April 20th, 2007 at 05:06pm
i wish i se mcr in concert on malta's radio they sid that they are coming and i hope they come!! we want mcr
jessimistic
Bleeding on the Floor
jessimistic
April 21st, 2007 at 01:52am
I don't know where to post this, but I HAVE to tell someone!
I MET ALICIA AT OFFICE MAX.
Okay. I'm done now.
I ALMOST met Frank. If my mom had let me stay another hour I would have. -sniffsniff-
Jet Blaqk Heart
Killjoy
Jet Blaqk Heart
April 21st, 2007 at 01:56am
i went to the show in reno and it was a big arena show with thousands of ppl there and i waited outside their bus for about an hour and a half and frank, mikey and ray all came out and signed stuff for everybody. they were really great.
my chemical romance.
Banned
my chemical romance.
April 21st, 2007 at 08:20am
How many people are usually waiting by the buses after the show?
Or does it depend on the venue?