Don't have an account? Create one!

How To Meet Them?

AuthorMessage
Jet Blaqk Heart
Killjoy
Jet Blaqk Heart
April 21st, 2007 at 06:36pm
Cavalier Eternal.:
How many people are usually waiting by the buses after the show?
Or does it depend on the venue?

not that many considering the amount of people at the arena. maybe about 50-100 when i was there.
rockonbaby
Thinking Happy Thoughts
rockonbaby
April 21st, 2007 at 11:57pm
^^^ Less than 20 for me. Although I only waited 10 minutes, it was freeeeeezing cold and I wore a thin jacket.
David Cook.
Motor Baby
David Cook.
April 27th, 2007 at 03:05pm
Teenage Dirtbag.:
I've made up my mind- I WILL meet MCR someday. It doesn't matter if my mum is an MCR hating meanie.......I WILL meet them before I die!! Even if I'm 60! =D (And Gerard is like, 76...I'll still love him! XD)

Haha. I agree. I will meet them!!
kymberlysapphire
Fabulous Killjoy
kymberlysapphire
April 27th, 2007 at 08:21pm
anyone going to bam
and if so do you know if they go out and meet people
idk. my bff jill?
Demolition Lover
idk. my bff jill?
April 27th, 2007 at 08:25pm
we went back to where their buses were,and i guess there was about 40 or 50 people back there.
the show was over at 10:30 and they were coming out at 12,so we had to leave.

FUCK YOU SCHOOL.
:l

but I was an hour away from meeting them</3
Fear;;
Motor Baby
Fear;;
April 27th, 2007 at 09:59pm
I stood out in the rain for 2 hours and met Frankie.

When I met Gerard I was just at the right place at the right time.
We All Fall Down
Fabulous Killjoy
We All Fall Down
April 27th, 2007 at 10:39pm
When I meet them I'll probably make a fool of myself. On the other hand, at the concert I went to in February (first rock concert ever, too), I was very chill. The first thing I thought was "Why the fuck did Gerard paint sideburns on his face?" And then I felt bad for not being more ecstatic. Oh, and I don't know if I'd get autographs. I'm not really into those. In the end it's just a piece of paper.

I'm not sure if I'm going to go to a meet and greet or wait after the show. Depends on what they say about the meet and greet. Is it weird that I'd almost rather wait outside for them?
Jet Blaqk Heart
Killjoy
Jet Blaqk Heart
April 28th, 2007 at 03:46pm
Roz!:
When I meet them I'll probably make a fool of myself. On the other hand, at the concert I went to in February (first rock concert ever, too), I was very chill. The first thing I thought was "Why the fuck did Gerard paint sideburns on his face?" And then I felt bad for not being more ecstatic. Oh, and I don't know if I'd get autographs. I'm not really into those. In the end it's just a piece of paper.

I'm not sure if I'm going to go to a meet and greet or wait after the show. Depends on what they say about the meet and greet. Is it weird that I'd almost rather wait outside for them?

is the only way to get a meet and greet through the mcrmy or by winning a contest?
imxnotxokayxtrustxme
Killjoy
imxnotxokayxtrustxme
April 28th, 2007 at 11:51pm
well im seeing them may 4th... and thats what im ganna do... just wait!!!
windinyourhair
Jazz Hands
windinyourhair
April 29th, 2007 at 05:06pm
Spark and Fade.:
Before you enter the show look for their tour bus first.
then after the show, you go near or around their bus, where everyone else is,
and you just wait. patience is key. You may be out there for more than two hours.
but if you really wanna meet them, go for it. Frank usually comes out first, or sometimes he's the only one. And if Gee does come out, don't crowd him,
he has anxity attacks around teens. Really all you need to do its wait.

what does their tour bus look like?
windinyourhair
Jazz Hands
windinyourhair
April 29th, 2007 at 05:07pm
how do you get access to be a part of the meet and greet?
BlkParader
Killjoy
BlkParader
April 29th, 2007 at 06:37pm
My suggestion for meeting them is to wait around POST SHOW. NOT pre-show! #1, their tour bus doesnt even show up till almost noon, or at least that was what happened in philly. And you need to remeber they've been on a bus, most likely all night, & will be kinda out of it & tired & not really in the chipper mood. After the concert though, they are still on thier concert high & will be in a better mood & will most likely have been able to clean themselves up a bit before climbing bk on the bus. Besides, if you get there really early & wait for the bus, then you are sacrificing a really good spot in line. In other words, i personally think you're crazy for waiting in the AM, instead of post show.
jace wayland.
Shotgun Sinner
jace wayland.
April 29th, 2007 at 09:40pm
Do they always sign stuff when they do this? And do they do it at all the shows the waiting by the tour bus thing?
windinyourhair
Jazz Hands
windinyourhair
April 30th, 2007 at 01:43am
kymberlysapphire:
anyone going to bam
and if so do you know if they go out and meet people

I am, and I don't know if they're going to meet people. I heard that there's going to be a signing, but that was from an unreliable source, so I could be mistaken. however, you can look on the bamboozle thread and ask other people about it. =]
Jet Blaqk Heart
Killjoy
Jet Blaqk Heart
April 30th, 2007 at 06:54pm
i heard that at some venues the buses go right into the building! does that mean no meeting them??
Glitterlust
Salute You in Your Grave
Glitterlust
May 1st, 2007 at 05:19pm
razor.to.the.rosary:
i heard that at some venues the buses go right into the building! does that mean no meeting them??

when i went to wembley the buses were in the building behind metal gates but you could still see them, they did come out after the show tho
Jet Blaqk Heart
Killjoy
Jet Blaqk Heart
May 1st, 2007 at 06:50pm
Chemically_Romantic:
razor.to.the.rosary:

when i went to wembley the buses were in the building behind metal gates but you could still see them, they did come out after the show tho

oh ok. i really need to meet them again. Smile
Mikey.
Banned
Mikey.
May 1st, 2007 at 10:34pm
I'm seeing them on the last day of their U.S. tour. Do you think that would give me better or worse chances of meeting them?
rockonbaby
Thinking Happy Thoughts
rockonbaby
May 1st, 2007 at 11:09pm
I think you have a very good chance of meeting them ^^^
Mikey.
Banned
Mikey.
May 2nd, 2007 at 12:09am
Yay. I'm excited now. I get to stay after the concert too because my friend's dad is taking me and her, and he said he'd let us stay afterwards to try and meet them. I sure hope they come out. Just gotta hope I don't scare Gee since I am a teen after all, haha.