Don't have an account? Create one!

How To Meet Them?

AuthorMessage
cannibalglow
Really Not Okay
cannibalglow
July 6th, 2007 at 01:40am
jobbie:
any suggestions on how to meet them at projekt rev????

Not sure at the other venues, but at Shoreline, there might be a possibility they will open up the bar next to Lucky's and use it for signing sessions. If you don't know what I'm talking about, Lucky's is this open bar at Shoreline and there's and extension of it that they use for signing occasionally.
Gerard Arthur Way.
Demolition Lover
Gerard Arthur Way.
July 6th, 2007 at 08:00am
at the concert in Malmö, Sweden. They didn't come out afterwards.
So there was no chance to meet them at that time.
You never really know...
jobbie
Joining The Black Parade
jobbie
July 6th, 2007 at 10:53am
cannibalglow:
jobbie:

Not sure at the other venues, but at Shoreline, there might be a possibility they will open up the bar next to Lucky's and use it for signing sessions. If you don't know what I'm talking about, Lucky's is this open bar at Shoreline and there's and extension of it that they use for signing occasionally.

thanks i will check it out!
PLURification
Killjoy
PLURification
July 7th, 2007 at 07:15pm
I didn't read EVERY page in the thread so I don't know if somebody already asked and got a response to this, but would meeting them at a festival type event (such as Projekt Revolutiom) have different "rules" about meeting them? Such as how early to get there or how late one would stay after a show?
dfgdfgsdfh
Bleeding on the Floor
dfgdfgsdfh
July 7th, 2007 at 07:57pm
cannibalglow:
jobbie:

oh the mountain view show?
im going to that one, i hope they do.....
MCR-Andi
Killjoy
MCR-Andi
July 9th, 2007 at 02:38am
I'm going to the August 31st show i think...in Noblesville for Prejekt Revolution. And I'm really trying to go to P.R. on the Seventh of August if I'm still in Georgia if I can get my dad to go with me. I'm aiming to meet Bob, eh-heh. I saw them in April, but two of the people I was with didn't wanna stay with me and wait, so I was kinda sad. Hopefully this time around, I'll hit the jackpot.

I'm just trying to figure out how to go about it, since every venue is different, I'm not sure if the busses will be closed off, or what.
jace wayland.
Shotgun Sinner
jace wayland.
July 9th, 2007 at 05:36am
I'm going to sound really stupid when I ask this anyway...
I've never been to anything where there are numerous bands playing. Does every band have their own tour bus? If so how do you know which one is theirs'.
dfgdfgsdfh
Bleeding on the Floor
dfgdfgsdfh
July 9th, 2007 at 08:33am
Sodapop:
I've never been to anything where there are numerous bands playing. Does every band have their own tour bus? If so how do you know which one is theirs'.

yeah, and my chem has a couple. theirs are red.
jobbie
Joining The Black Parade
jobbie
July 9th, 2007 at 06:46pm
Ooh zing!:
Sodapop:

yeah, and my chem has a couple. theirs are red.

they are not always red...... they stopped in my town on their way to austin and their bus was black.
Mr.Armstrong
Awake and Unafraid
Mr.Armstrong
July 10th, 2007 at 02:41am
its just best to stay next to the tour buses and which ever bus has my chem in you will obivously know when they come out.
so my advice stay where tour buses are parking or coming towards
xx Die Romantic xx
Killjoy
xx Die Romantic xx
July 10th, 2007 at 05:58am
About how much earlier does My Chem (or any other band) come to the shows?(Projekt Rev.)
Srry if sum1 else asked it.
Brian Schechter
Banned
Brian Schechter
July 10th, 2007 at 06:31am
is it a good idea to get to PR an hour early to stalk the coffee shop and the tour busses?
gerardislove
Fabulous Killjoy
gerardislove
July 10th, 2007 at 09:18am
i'm going to p.r. in auburn on the 25th (haha just saying that made me spaz) and i really want to meet them, so i should go to their tour bus before and after the show then???
Lounge Fly
Bleeding on the Floor
Lounge Fly
July 13th, 2007 at 06:34am
I don't care what my damn parents say; I WILL go to their Auckland show and I WILL meet them, even if I die in the mosh pit (I know someone who had to go to hospital after being crushed in the mosh at a Red Hot Chilli Peppers concert).
INowPronounceYouDead
Thinking Happy Thoughts
INowPronounceYouDead
July 15th, 2007 at 12:03am
I'm going to my first MCR concert August 1st..Cricket Pavillion anyone going?
And also...would it be a good idea to go to the mall across the street to try and meet the My Chem. boys cuz Gee said once its all about killing time...so yea any response would be awesome and appreciated..thnx
windinyourhair
Jazz Hands
windinyourhair
July 15th, 2007 at 04:07am
how do you know where the tour buses are parked? I've only been to a few venues, and I've never seen where the tour buses are parked. are there signs or something?
hip like badass
Motor Baby
hip like badass
July 15th, 2007 at 04:30am
shadow_666:
I don't care what my damn parents say; I WILL go to their Auckland show and I WILL meet them, even if I die in the mosh pit (I know someone who had to go to hospital after being crushed in the mosh at a Red Hot Chilli Peppers concert).

I'm sure the mosh will be a little more gentle at an MCR show, haha.
Hayley Williams
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Hayley Williams
July 15th, 2007 at 07:58am
has anybody ever met them at a Melbourne or any other Australian gig?
YourMistake
Fabulous Killjoy
YourMistake
July 15th, 2007 at 02:14pm
Okay, it' been awhile [I started this threat back before I saw them the 2nd time this winter]....so hopefully i'm not repeating, but hey.....just don't kill me, lol.

August 17th, I'll be at PR tour, and i'm going to try to meet them again.

I found them last time, and met a guy from Rise Against, but my bro was inpatient and would'nt let us wait for MCR [I saw Frank smoke a cig and get on the bus though].

Okay, here's some tips to meet them.

-After a concert, you don't have to run out to find them, you've got time, cause they probably won't be out right away.

-Just usually go to the back of the venue. [not hard to do, right?]

-You will see tour buses and also trucks [tracker trailers is their proper name, lol]. Last time MCR's trucks were red and white.

-Next you'll probably see other fans waiting too. If u don't think ur in the right spot, ask someone. I've found most ppl waiting are really nice [some a bit scary or drunk, but mainly like myself and nice].

-Next, once your in the right place, get comfortable. I was waiting almost 2 hours last time, and they all still were'nt out yet. It does take awhile.

-Also make sure you've got your stuff ready [aka stuff to be signed, camera...whatever]. BRING YOUR OWN MARKER! Just in case.

-Lastly, don't act like a stupid teeny, thats just annoying. Plus who do u think the guys would rather meet? A screaming teen weirdo or someone that looks mature waiting without freaking out. These guys are basically my heros, but still they are just humans, like you and me, don't freak them out and ruin it for everyone.

GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And tell me what happens! I'll share my next experience with you guys too!
Springfield
Killjoy
Springfield
July 16th, 2007 at 02:39pm
I really wish i could meet em, but if they are doing signings..then i guess thats your answer