Don't have an account? Create one!

How To Meet Them?

AuthorMessage
Gerards_Dirtty_Babe
Fabulous Killjoy
Gerards_Dirtty_Babe
July 21st, 2007 at 03:58pm
wow i really hope thats as easy as it is? i have a few downers though. i dont think they will have trucks cause they will prob only be in sydney (australia) for a day and they will prob just stay in some hotel. i also think that if i do go to the back to see them leave then there will be at least 10000 other people there and #3 they arnt going to want to talk to me are they? im so scared that it will all turn out horrible. i went crazy and invited to many of my friends, they wont be willing to wait 2 hours just to meet them and im so scared that the night of my life will be ruind. i also have school that friday and it finishes at 3:15 while the concert starts at 7:00 its all going to go wrong and i just wish i could go back in time and change things *sob* cya..sass
INowPronounceYouDead
Thinking Happy Thoughts
INowPronounceYouDead
July 23rd, 2007 at 07:21am
gerardsonly1:
#3 they arnt going to want to talk to me are they?

Thats what I'm scared of..like what if I get their autograph then they expect me to start a conversation? Shocked ...I mean they're just going to walk away from it because thousands of fans are yelling at them ya know.
gerardmabbitt.
Salute You in Your Grave
gerardmabbitt.
July 23rd, 2007 at 10:31pm
I'd probably go around the back of the venue, we were gunna do that last time, but we drove to Liverpool to see them and we came out a different way and didnt know where we were. It would be so AMAZING! to meet them. Very Happy And whoever has. Your so lucky. =]
CherriBoomBoom
Fabulous Killjoy
CherriBoomBoom
July 24th, 2007 at 02:17am
YourMistake:
Okay, it' been awhile [I started this threat back before I saw them the 2nd time this winter]....so hopefully i'm not repeating, but hey.....just don't kill me, lol.

August 17th, I'll be at PR tour, and i'm going to try to meet them again.

I found them last time, and met a guy from Rise Against, but my bro was inpatient and would'nt let us wait for MCR [I saw Frank smoke a cig and get on the bus though].

Okay, here's some tips to meet them.

-After a concert, you don't have to run out to find them, you've got time, cause they probably won't be out right away.

-Just usually go to the back of the venue. [not hard to do, right?]

-You will see tour buses and also trucks [tracker trailers is their proper name, lol]. Last time MCR's trucks were red and white.

-Next you'll probably see other fans waiting too. If u don't think ur in the right spot, ask someone. I've found most ppl waiting are really nice [some a bit scary or drunk, but mainly like myself and nice].

-Next, once your in the right place, get comfortable. I was waiting almost 2 hours last time, and they all still were'nt out yet. It does take awhile.

-Also make sure you've got your stuff ready [aka stuff to be signed, camera...whatever]. BRING YOUR OWN MARKER! Just in case.

-Lastly, don't act like a stupid teeny, thats just annoying. Plus who do u think the guys would rather meet? A screaming teen weirdo or someone that looks mature waiting without freaking out. These guys are basically my heros, but still they are just humans, like you and me, don't freak them out and ruin it for everyone.

GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And tell me what happens! I'll share my next experience with you guys too!

Aww, thanks, if I get to see them another time, I'll just do that. The hardest part will probably not freaking out lol, 'cause I get kinda hysterical. But I'll try my best. Thanks again! =D
CherriBoomBoom
Fabulous Killjoy
CherriBoomBoom
July 24th, 2007 at 02:21am
MyChemW!Y:
gerardsonly1:

Thats what I'm scared of..like what if I get their autograph then they expect me to start a conversation? Shocked ...I mean they're just going to walk away from it because thousands of fans are yelling at them ya know.

Yeah, I'm scared of that, too. I wouldn't know what to say, or I'll kinda say stupid things. Or like, I'll show Gerard my drawings, and he'll be like :"I don't care!" This is kinda my worst fear, besides claustrophobia.
YourMistake
Fabulous Killjoy
YourMistake
July 24th, 2007 at 08:58am
Talking to them, is a problem to me too....i'm going to have in mind what i want to say, because i know i have limited time, and i dont want to say something stupid..

good luck guys!
INowPronounceYouDead
Thinking Happy Thoughts
INowPronounceYouDead
July 25th, 2007 at 08:22am
Punk_Princess_xX:
MyChemW!Y:
gerardsonly1:

Yeah, I'm scared of that, too. I wouldn't know what to say, or I'll kinda say stupid things. Or like, I'll show Gerard my drawings, and he'll be like :"I don't care!" This is kinda my worst fear, besides claustrophobia.

Ugh me too...I had this drawing period where alot of them turned out good but now I'm working on this Princess Bride scene and it kinda took a turn for the worst but I'm going to TRY and save it and hope that Gerard likes it enough to keep it Sad
The Joker
Salute You in Your Grave
The Joker
July 26th, 2007 at 04:41pm
erm yeh i have a tinsy problem.
1) I do not live in London (which is the closest they play for me)
2) This means that I have to take the train there and back from London
3) Traintimes are stupid and the last one is between 12.15-12.45pm
4) The last underground is 11.20pm to Liverpool street (which is where i need to go)
5) The BIG problem mcr don't come out for ages so therefore if I wait for them I am definately going to miss the train home and I don't particularly want to be stranded in London during the night.
Any suggestions on how I can meet them (I'm pretty desperate to because they are my idols)
somanybrightlights
Killjoy
somanybrightlights
July 27th, 2007 at 12:48am
Do they ever have signings?
The Joker
Salute You in Your Grave
The Joker
July 27th, 2007 at 03:25pm
somanybrightlights:
Do they ever have signings?

yes very occasionally.
they did some when they released welcome to the black parade.
billy gaga.
Salute You in Your Grave
billy gaga.
July 27th, 2007 at 04:57pm
i really wish they had signings in scotland.
or even england man.

ias long as i knew it was happening a week before, i'd go down there,
and wait like 3 days early :/
i really would.

but still, PLEASE SIGN IN SCOTLAND
;pxxxx
Tragic.
Banned
Tragic.
July 27th, 2007 at 09:33pm
How can I try and find them in PR?(:
Dr. Spencer Reid
Bleeding on the Floor
Dr. Spencer Reid
July 28th, 2007 at 12:40am
Tragic.:
How can I try and find them in PR?(:
Punk All I can say is get there wicked early and find their bus. Maybe stay there for a spell to see if they will come out, and if not don't worry yourself sick, go and enjoy the show. After they are finished playing, if there are no other bands you desire to see, walk around, there is a chance they will be watching another band play. After an hour or two, or once the entire show is over, head to the bus, but be prepared to wait at the most 3 hours. And when they come out, please try to control yourself, Gerard tends to have anxiety attacks when a thousand screaming fan girls are trying to rip out what's left of his hair. thud
INowPronounceYouDead
Thinking Happy Thoughts
INowPronounceYouDead
July 28th, 2007 at 10:34am
Do you know what their van looks like right now?..Cuz if you could just throw me that I'll probably wait while everyone else goes to the mall lol
arthur pendragon.
Crash Queen
arthur pendragon.
July 31st, 2007 at 09:04pm
A couple of us in the "UK Tours/Shows" thread were wondering how to meet them.
November 13th at the Hallam FM Sheffield Arena.
Anyone with anything...
we'd really appreciate anything anyone has to say
ty
x
jessimistic
Bleeding on the Floor
jessimistic
July 31st, 2007 at 09:21pm
I'm going to Projekt Revolution on August 24th. I heard something about MCR doing signings?! If not, I'm probably not gonna meet them.
1: I'm twelve, and people push me out of the fucking way. :disgust:
2: My mom is very impatient when it comes to concerts.
3: My mom hates crowded places and would want me out of there as soon as possible.
4: BUT, my mom loves My Chemical Romance. She had a huge cancer scare, and after we found out she was okay she said, "I want to tell Gerard how much the song Cancer means to me."

What should I do? My mom would want to meet them, but she wouldn't go into a crowd. Me, I love crowded places and the whole concert experience of being squished and whatnot, but my mom freaks about it 'cause she's closterphobic. ugh. I'm all confused about what to do. I need a plan 'A' probably through plan 'D', because if I met MCR, my life would be complete.
Dr. Spencer Reid
Bleeding on the Floor
Dr. Spencer Reid
August 1st, 2007 at 10:54pm
lovesick melody:
I'm going to Projekt Revolution on August 24th. I heard something about MCR doing signings?! If not, I'm probably not gonna meet them.
1: I'm twelve, and people push me out of the fucking way. :disgust:
2: My mom is very impatient when it comes to concerts.
3: My mom hates crowded places and would want me out of there as soon as possible.
4: BUT, my mom loves My Chemical Romance. She had a huge cancer scare, and after we found out she was okay she said, "I want to tell Gerard how much the song Cancer means to me."

What should I do? My mom would want to meet them, but she wouldn't go into a crowd. Me, I love crowded places and the whole concert experience of being squished and whatnot, but my mom freaks about it 'cause she's closterphobic. ugh. I'm all confused about what to do. I need a plan 'A' probably through plan 'D', because if I met MCR, my life would be complete.

Honey, I'm going to that show too.
If you're in the lawn maybe we could meet up and I could help you and your mum.
But besides that I have absolutely no idea.
PM me if you like
englishgothboy
Killjoy
englishgothboy
August 2nd, 2007 at 12:02am
Draco Malfoy.:
A couple of us in the "UK Tours/Shows" thread were wondering how to meet them.
November 13th at the Hallam FM Sheffield Arena.
Anyone with anything...
we'd really appreciate anything anyone has to say
ty
x

After every UK show at least one band member (usually frank) will come out and sign stuff

the shows take a lot out of them and they need time to shower change eat and chill out with friends and the support band.

i agree if you are polite and courteous you will get stuff signed and maybe a hug!! usually no pictures allowed unless you ask the band member if it is OK

generally the less "screaming" the longer they will stay.

One guarantee is shouting "Gerard i want your babies" will send them all scurrying to the safety of backstage or the tour bus.
jessimistic
Bleeding on the Floor
jessimistic
August 2nd, 2007 at 01:31am
Cookiebelle:

Honey, I'm going to that show too.
If you're in the lawn maybe we could meet up and I could help you and your mum.
But besides that I have absolutely no idea.
PM me if you like

I'm nowhere near the lawn. My mom paid a shitload of money for our tickets because it's for my brothers birthday, so we're gonna be pretty close. Thank you for the offer though. Most people ignore my comments and whatnot.
dirty love.
In The Murder Scene
dirty love.
August 2nd, 2007 at 03:40pm
i wanna meet them so bad. i have read loads of stuff what you all think we should do, so i'm gonna try it! does anyone think they'll come out after the sheffield show in november?