Don't have an account? Create one!

How To Meet Them?

AuthorMessage
Burnout
Bleeding on the Floor
Burnout
August 3rd, 2007 at 05:59am
does anyone know if mcr leaves right after they're set or do they stick around for the rest of the show? cuz i wanna meet them badly
YourMistake
Fabulous Killjoy
YourMistake
August 3rd, 2007 at 09:48am
Most likely, they will stick around.

Cause packing up all they're stuff takes up a great deal of time....and they may watch the other bands, so you probably have time to find them....
arthur pendragon.
Crash Queen
arthur pendragon.
August 3rd, 2007 at 11:28am
@ englishgothboy I kinda meant...HOW as in...Where.
Not how to act when I meet them...but thanks anyway
DeadInTheWater
Fabulous Killjoy
DeadInTheWater
August 3rd, 2007 at 12:03pm
anyone else going to see them at newcastle on the 11th of november. I am i'm soooo excited, i would love to meet them but i dont think i'll be able to stick around for ages afterwards, oh well i;m still just excited to be going Very Happy
gerardmabbitt.
Salute You in Your Grave
gerardmabbitt.
August 3rd, 2007 at 06:15pm
I'm going to the one in Sheffeild, i'm going with my friend aswell and i've told her that we HAVE to stick around, incase there about the venue and stuff.
Quinnifier.
Awake and Unafraid
Quinnifier.
August 3rd, 2007 at 06:20pm
hardxcore elf:
does anyone know if mcr leaves right after they're set or do they stick around for the rest of the show? cuz i wanna meet them badly

at Projekt, a whole group of us waited by their buses, we actually saw Ray get on one of those buses on the inside of the gate, but we just waited.

They didn't come out. Some of the people said they waited until 1am. They never showed up. >.<
Person0001
Always Born a Crime
Person0001
August 4th, 2007 at 06:04pm
They don't come out much anymore I don't think Sad And even when they do, it's usually just Frank.
bouncingxsoul
Killjoy
bouncingxsoul
August 4th, 2007 at 06:28pm
You can't really blame them. Some people are just creepy. The girls at the March 6th show thought they saw Gerard's hand out the tour bus (it was a roadie or something) and they all went screaming at it. It made me laugh so hard. It makes me think of the Backstreet Boys. -.-

But yeah, idk how to meet them unless it's like a M&G or something. Cuz my first show I got a M&G w/ my sister and we got pictures w/ them too. Cept Frankie wasn't pay attention (he was talking to some other girls) & wasn't in the picture. ><

Yeah... idk, my sister wants to talk to Gerard about something at the last states date for Projekt Revolution (I think it's the end of the tour too?) and she hasn't divulged her plan to me about how we're gonna achieve that. Probably the same way we got tickets though.
starktreks
Devil's Got Your Number
starktreks
August 4th, 2007 at 07:35pm
If I meet them it would make my life. I'd feel so stupid because I'd be sobbing saying something like "I- I..I.. I Love You F-F-Frankkkiieee!!" Gah. *Feels silly*
The Hitcher
Bleeding on the Floor
The Hitcher
August 4th, 2007 at 09:04pm

i'm going to the Newcastle Gig for a belated 16th birthday present...
so i was wondering if/how i could meet the band there?
YourMistake
Fabulous Killjoy
YourMistake
August 16th, 2007 at 05:10pm
Well, I gave my advice in a previous post on how i found them [not just how to act] and almost met them [had to leave cause of my bro].....

Good luck though....tomarrow...i shall try again!!

I just can't wait to see them again! [3nd time!}
gerardmabbitt.
Salute You in Your Grave
gerardmabbitt.
August 17th, 2007 at 09:28pm
FranksColaCan:
If I meet them it would make my life. I'd feel so stupid because I'd be sobbing saying something like "I- I..I.. I Love You F-F-Frankkkiieee!!" Gah. *Feels silly*

I'd probably be the same. Very Happy
annaaloves
Bleeding on the Floor
annaaloves
August 18th, 2007 at 08:12pm
i would try but my parents probably won't let me =[
YourMistake
Fabulous Killjoy
YourMistake
August 19th, 2007 at 03:20am
Okay, I shall share about last night [in cleveland]...

So I went to the Project Revolution concert last night, and it was freakin great!!!!!!! I had sooo much fun, got to meet people [get to that in a sec], got some free stuff, and ofcourse saw some awsomeeeeeeeeee performances!!!! And ofcourse got sun burned in the process, lol. I'm still talking about last night today, haha. Best concert!!! = )

My Full Report [the bands I saw in order and other stuffs]

- Madina Lake- GREAT, GREAT, GREAT BAND!!!! Great performance, and ofcourse bonus points for Nathan [vox.] jumping into the crowd. But the best part, I GOT TO MEET THEM!!!! They were all really really nice and signed our stuff and posed for all of our pix. These guys are amazing! I hope these guys stay as down to earth and sweet.

-Styles Of Beyond- Okay, I did'nt pay tons of attention to them, because I was in line for a signing, but from what I heard they sounded pretty good.

-The Bled- These guys sounded more rap to me, not really into them. But they were nice and signed stuff while we were in the other band's signing line.

-Saosin- Okay I still don't know how to pronouce this band's name!!!! lol. And I even asked someone how to. But they were good. And I GOT TO MEET THEM TOO!!!! Some of them seemed alittle blahh, but the last two I met, we're very nice.

-Mindless Self Indulgence- First off I love this band's name, lol. Secondly I was happy to finally see a girl in a band. These guys put on a really great live performance. And the lead singer was prettty fun to watch, lol. Def., picking up their cd.

-Julien K- I had honestly never really heard much of this band, but they were great too. And the topless lead singer was a nice touch, lol.

-Placebo- Okay, no harm meant, but I was'nt that into this band. The vocals just sounded kinda alittle off to me and some of the lyrics I heard I just thought were'nt too great. But hey not bad live.

-HIM- I was really excited to see these guys. And I thought they did good. Ville [vox.] was a little too close to the mic but, he's a great singer. I wish he'd stop smoking so much though, lol.

-Taking Back Sunday- Honestly I don't know tons of their stuff, but seemed very down to earth and put on a good show. Props. lol.

-MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE- Who I came for, haha, duh. I think they we're hands down the best that night, AMAZING, AMAZING PERFORMANCE!!!! Best i've seen yet [this was my 3nd time seeing them]....and Gerard...drool, too. He's awsome, I loved everything about their performance!!! But i'm still wondering why Gerard said annouced this tour as 2002...wrong year hun, lol. My love for them is even stronger now. = )

-Linkin Park- Okay by the time they were on, nothing was going to beat MCR. And I was beyond thirsty and my legs hurt. So I did'nt stay for the whole set, but they were GREAT GREAT GREAT too!!! Vocals amazing!

I had sooooo much fun though. And by now, you've probably figured out I did'nt meet MCR this time. The buses were up a hill kinda thingie and I had no clue how to get up there, plus I was so worn out by the end. But next time, I think I may look into just gettting VIP tickets finally or calling and asking about going to a meet and greet. Probably the best bet to meet them. Guess me and Gerard were both watching 'Mindless Self Indulgence' at the same time though. He was in a sound booth and I did'nt even realize it, lol. I heard later and I was like WHAT!!! lol. But I had suchhhhhhhhhhh a great time!!!!
MyUsedRomanceBoy
Fabulous Killjoy
MyUsedRomanceBoy
August 19th, 2007 at 07:00am
you weren't allowed where the buses were at that show,YourMistake.I was in a food area during linkin park because I was getting sick and the security wouldn't let you where the buses were
Bayside.
Fabulous Killjoy
Bayside.
August 19th, 2007 at 08:01am
I waited 5 hours in line to see them.
And I couldn't go to their bus because it was an outdoor show so the
buses were in the venue behind the stage.
MyUsedRomanceBoy
Fabulous Killjoy
MyUsedRomanceBoy
August 19th, 2007 at 08:15am
what show?
YourMistake
Fabulous Killjoy
YourMistake
August 19th, 2007 at 10:44pm
Yea, I noticed it looked pretty hard to get to the buses. I was going to try but, I was worn out and really thirsty by the end, so I just said screw it sorta, lol. Plus if I would have tryed to go up the hill to them anyway, sercurity like u said, would have probably chased us back down.

But hey it was still an awsome show!

P.S.- I'm talking about August 17th- at Blossom.
MyUsedRomanceBoy
Fabulous Killjoy
MyUsedRomanceBoy
August 20th, 2007 at 12:26am
there was like security and the regular crew right there.
MyUsedRomanceBoy
Fabulous Killjoy
MyUsedRomanceBoy
August 20th, 2007 at 12:26am
there was like security and the regular crew right there.